Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (76289 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Templa(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fake attention seeking Facebook account
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Subonbon(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
U never jam me... U gan go scatter no be only broke
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Guys! shey una don hear??
but with u i know i will be safe abi? Dont mind the other gals jare i know you wont do that to me
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gbemishile1:
but with u i know i will be safe abi? Dont mind the other gals jare i know you wont do that to me
Lol, #Hugs
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by obontami: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin
gamaliel121:
Wait till obontami fucksssss you.....you own destiny will leave you..hahahahahah
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, #Hugs
let us prove it to the world that in ur arms i am safe na
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nehemz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
issa Lie, she should try wizkid or a mallam..... she will be BROKE
No is u that suppose to try her
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Come and sleep with Dangote so we can confirm your story grin
True talk.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Guys! shey una don hear??
Hanty tama 4get dat tin
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by greatnaija01: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
am a FAAARGIN o
Nehemz:
No is u that suppose to try her
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by wristbangle: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad lies! let Tosyne2much /Dat popular wristbangle handle ur bum, u go bend

Lol abeg, e get something man must ignore.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by themodernman: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
Just lately a facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.
The lady with the facebook user "Queen lisa lisa" stoutly said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he'll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Temple queen.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become.html

This one never jam better prick.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by seunfape(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
I will never blv that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.