Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (52424 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by nelsoncool28: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
erico2k2:

And the other guy got in with not trying 2much? plz change this thought.

We don't know how the other guy got in. That's her personal issue..but don't act like you don't know that some men use marriage format to get into a lady's pants. It's just the truth.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by eclecticbaron: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Funny thing is; one or all the three men might be on Nairaland. On a serious note, I think she is lying. C'mon girl, you shagging one guy and probably taking dough from the other two! grin
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Jabioro: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
Oh God! We, your children have gathered here once again today to ask for a favor.

>Any lady that'll play tum-bom tum-bom with us, your lovely men.
>Any prostitute that'll be sleeping outside while using us to practice "3 eggs in a basket.
>Any lady with her nose looking like an improper fraction like this lady.
>Any lady that plans to use us as plan B.
>Any hoe like this lady that would want us to marry her while she's fvcking another man.

Please, order gazillion of soja ants, millipede, centipede from Uganda, Somalia, Kenya and Zimbabwe and send them to her pant to suck her bottomless pussay for 3 hours. So. That she'll know that we your children are serving a living God.

Nonsense and PVC
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by emmaattack: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
So, youre telling us that your 3 guys dont visit social media? So, theyre too dull to see you seeking advice on hiw to test them?
Wait for my advice.....
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by chronique(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2018
There goes another dumb bimbo.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
If they didn’t know about each other, they do now. It’s called wanting your cake and eating it. The one guy she sleeps with probably the poorer of all three she likes him then the other two are just ATM’s.

I wud say we are being alil judgmental here, the lady doesn't want to put her eggs in one basket shudnt and i see nothing wrong with that. Guys do dat also. I know ladies all d in the name of sticking to 1 guy/jerk end up wasting their best years with a guy and when they now hitting 30plus are still searching for mr Right. My only problem with her is not knowing who to choose after knowing and studying these 3 guys neither did she state her reasons/qualities for liking them so we can help her decide dats if the story is real.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Yeah! You are only prostituting.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by tragergeorge(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
izzou:

So none of the three guys are her friends on facebook?

And none of them keep tabs or stalk her on social media?

I thought you were smarter than this undecided
those other 2 wan use marriage proposal take doke her,boys this days de do introduction just to doke plenty girls,if this rubbish e post na true,make she try doke all of them then 3weeks later make e come tell us if de still wan marry her
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A 28-year-old relationship expert has taken to social media to reveal her dilemma. The young lady identified as Oby Omalicha Chuka revealed that she has been dating three guys for over 2 years now but sleeps with only one of them. According to her, the two other guys who "she does not have sex with" - are now separately asking her questions about marriage which has led to her confusion over who to choose.

She posted her story in a Facebook group as she urged online users not to judge her for action and give her reasonable advice on what to do.

Below is what she wrote;

I have never been this confused in my entire life, kindly read to the end and advice me sincerely. Please don't tell me to pray or go for deliverance, I know that already, I just need practical advice. I am 28 years old, I have been dating these 3 guys for 2 years plus, I am not an ashawo cos I don't even sleep with 2, I only sleep with one. I just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket cos you never know who would turn out to be an asshole.

So everything has been OK until recently, as if they planned it, the 2 guys that I do not sleep with started asking questions about my people, how they do marriage rites, if I would like to marry them and so many questions suggesting that a proposal is probably on their minds.

And the way this is going, if I don't make up my mind soon, I will not be able to say yes or no if any of them proposes, I like them differently for different reasons. Please help me to decide, what really matters most in marriage, should I test them with one of my girlfriends to see who really loves me? What do I do please? No insults please I will be reading comments.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/am-not-a-prostitute-lady-who-has-been-dating-3-guys-over-two-years-photo.html
Somebody lieing..
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by jattopeter(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
she is mumu . those 3 guys has slept with her ,. Is just for her to play save by saying its ond that she slept with . Those guys now will be like ''I am that guy that has slept with her'' that she is talking about.
izzou:
grin

Lies Lies Lies

Why do people try so hard to seek attention these days? Or can one convert a particular number of likes on social media to cash?

You claim to be in a dilemma, but you had to reveal it using your own picture. Did it occur to you that the three of them might be reading this? grin Who even gave you the ring on your hand? angry

Mtcheeew. Petty slutty cheap attention seeking creature undecided
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by erico2k2(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
nelsoncool28:

We don't know how the other guy got in. That's her personal issue..but don't act like you don't know that some men use marriage format to get into a lady's pants. It's just the truth.
Well tats not what Im saying, What I did say however was that you do not need to go into marriage proposal to get into bed with a lady. Its not that hard, Few bucks will sort that, unless the guy smells really bad.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by MoshoodOkunola(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2018
those two guys are senseless.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Donvalentino55(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2018
izzou:

So none of the three guys are her friends on facebook?

And none of them keep tabs or stalk her on social media?

I thought you were smarter than this undecided

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by adebajosnr: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Give us 3 of them contact lets verified your claims then we will advice you base on their opinions each ...

but you have to offer them the cookie jar as a fairness because its of your conscience..
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Rejoice5000(f): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
Oh God! We, your children have gathered here once again today to ask for a favor.

>Any prostitute that'll be sleeping outside while using us to practice "3 eggs in a basket.
>Any hoe like this lady that would want us to marry her while she's fvcking another man.

Please, order gazillion of soja ants, millipede, centipede from Uganda, Somalia, Kenya and Zimbabwe and send them to her pant to suck her bottomless pussay for 3 hours. So. That she'll know that we your children are serving a living God.

Nonsense and PVC
hahahahahahahaha biko@the hospital right now laughing out loud.Amen to ur prayers hahahahaha
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by 1miccza: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Nonsense and PVC

Ayaf dieeee hia oooo!!!! grin grin grin grin RFLMAO
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2018
CSTR1003:
Scum.

The two men that dated her for 2 years without touching her have no taste or common sense.
And I am sure they are her ATMs.

Some men na wa o.

Maybe they are Busy with some other girls
N girls lie a lot
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by milemimi93(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A 28-year-old relationship expert has taken to social media to reveal her dilemma. The young lady identified as Oby Omalicha Chuka revealed that she has been dating three guys for over 2 years now but sleeps with only one of them. According to her, the two other guys who "she does not have sex with" - are now separately asking her questions about marriage which has led to her confusion over who to choose.

She posted her story in a Facebook group as she urged online users not to judge her for action and give her reasonable advice on what to do.

Below is what she wrote;

I have never been this confused in my entire life, kindly read to the end and advice me sincerely. Please don't tell me to pray or go for deliverance, I know that already, I just need practical advice. I am 28 years old, I have been dating these 3 guys for 2 years plus, I am not an ashawo cos I don't even sleep with 2, I only sleep with one. I just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket cos you never know who would turn out to be an asshole.

So everything has been OK until recently, as if they planned it, the 2 guys that I do not sleep with started asking questions about my people, how they do marriage rites, if I would like to marry them and so many questions suggesting that a proposal is probably on their minds.

And the way this is going, if I don't make up my mind soon, I will not be able to say yes or no if any of them proposes, I like them differently for different reasons. Please help me to decide, what really matters most in marriage, should I test them with one of my girlfriends to see who really loves me? What do I do please? No insults please I will be reading comments.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/am-not-a-prostitute-lady-who-has-been-dating-3-guys-over-two-years-photo.html

much like saying 'I am not a vegetarian but I don't eat meat'..
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by milemimi93(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2018
The truth is, no guy would go into a relationship with u for more than two years and not sleep with you except he is a gay. So sister yan us another lie.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
3? How did she manage
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Brugo(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Even before clicking I knew she had to be ipob. grin
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by garrimallam: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Ur not confused yet, really confused people cannot sit down and composed this length of essay hence ur not yet confused because all of us know where confused people are or visit.
Enjoy d attention ur seeking and pray not to be confused in life particularly here in Nigeria.

quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=68448333]A 28-year-old relationship expert has taken to social media to reveal her dilemma. The young lady identified as Oby Omalicha Chuka revealed that she has been dating three guys for over 2 years now but sleeps with only one of them. According to her, the two other guys who "she does not have sex with" - are now separately asking her questions about marriage which has led to her confusion over who to choose.

Below is what she wrote;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/am-not-a-prostitute-lady-who-has-been-dating-3-guys-over-two-years-photo.html[/quote]
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
No you are not ....just a Service Provider cheesy grin

ChangeIsCostant:

Below is what she wrote;

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Nonsense and PVC

I love this, pls permission to copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by jackie35(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Below is what she wrote;

I guessed right "Oby Omalicha Chuka"

She is not Ashewo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

She is only dating 3 guys.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
I perceived she is on codein and Refnol diet........three guys two years, I wonder the depth of your stinking pussy
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
I perceived she is on codein and Refnol diet........three guys within two years? I wonder the depth of your stinking pussy
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2018
undecided If she is not an ashawo, then she is a mandator
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Just2endowed2(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
Two guy want to propose to you at same time as if they bargain it.

Sister nobody is dating you....stop lying.

OK what will happened if one of the guys sees her post.

That's to show that the post is a lie. Anyway, women are capable of dating 3 guys Sha coz they are expert in disguising
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
Two guy want to propose to you at same time as if they bargain it.

Sister nobody is dating you....stop lying.

OK what will happened if one of the guys sees her post.

My brother it happens. Right now I'm wearing almost the same shoes. Two men dey on top marriage matter for my head. One wants it this year, the other next year. Though ain't sleeping with any of them. I don't really know whom to say yes to cause they are both different.

Abeg story plenty.
But na this sleeping with one while hanging the other two na im taya me for her case
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
you are so funny.kilode.
IamD18:

Nonsense and PVC
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Below is what she wrote;

A lady once told me that when a woman keeps 2-3 guys d same time, she doesn't love either one of them, but the only person she loves most is herself. And for the record, no man wants to be used as a plan B.

Have you ever thought about what if this guys know that I have someone else, how will they feel? Will they want to have their own pound of flesh?

My advice to you is to apologise to d 3 n quit the relationship u have with the 3 and start afresh with the right mentality coz if u don't, u might find urself heartbroken on the last minute, even the one you are shagging might even be the one to break your heart.

If you need relationship advice, just seek me out, I will always be of help to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.