Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (52446 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by no1madman(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmm [img][/img]

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Iyase7: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Virgin Mary,If what you said is really true, what will now happen to the remaining two guys if you eventually pic one among the 3? Heart breaks and attack I guess! Frustration and delima!....Also, which Nigeria guy would date a girl for over 2 years without seeing her pant or having sex with her and would want to marry the woman? For that 2 years without having sex with those other 2 did u ask them how they felt about it or possibly how they control their feelings? Did u even ask them if they're having sex outside or with another girl or possibly if they have another girl they do satisfy their urge with?
Secondly, u're very wicked to have deprived those guys of sex for over 2 years when u know u cannot do without sex in a week and you go to the third guy to always satisfy ur huge! Babe u wicked! U sure say u nor dey use charm for those guys self?
If it were to be boys that are doing this now I believe all the ladies in the world would have tagged all boys to be same and wicked!! Imagine a mother to be is practicing how to date 3 men at same time, when u now get married how well are u going to cope with one man one dick for the rest of ur life without cheating!..Remember this 'train up a child or urself the way he or u shud go so that wen he or u grow he or u won't depart from it!..
Babe u're evil and satanic
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
if i slap u ... u wan popular abi
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by rhames(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A 28-year-old relationship expert has taken to social media to reveal her dilemma. The young lady identified as Oby Omalicha Chuka revealed that she has been dating three guys for over 2 years now but sleeps with only one of them. According to her, the two other guys who "she does not have sex with" - are now separately asking her questions about marriage which has led to her confusion over who to choose.

She posted her story in a Facebook group as she urged online users not to judge her for action and give her reasonable advice on what to do.

Below is what she wrote;

I have never been this confused in my entire life, kindly read to the end and advice me sincerely. Please don't tell me to pray or go for deliverance, I know that already, I just need practical advice. I am 28 years old, I have been dating these 3 guys for 2 years plus, I am not an ashawo cos I don't even sleep with 2, I only sleep with one. I just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket cos you never know who would turn out to be an asshole.

So everything has been OK until recently, as if they planned it, the 2 guys that I do not sleep with started asking questions about my people, how they do marriage rites, if I would like to marry them and so many questions suggesting that a proposal is probably on their minds.

And the way this is going, if I don't make up my mind soon, I will not be able to say yes or no if any of them proposes, I like them differently for different reasons. Please help me to decide, what really matters most in marriage, should I test them with one of my girlfriends to see who really loves me? What do I do please? No insults please I will be reading comments.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/am-not-a-prostitute-lady-who-has-been-dating-3-guys-over-two-years-photo.html

The Devils' Dilemma.

Make a choice beauty and get the rest out of your greasy head.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Eeeazy: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
;Dnaija and their badmouth...advise go turn bashing
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by DMerciful(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
are you Nwaamaikpe?
IamD18:
Oh God! We, your children have gathered here once again today to ask for a favor.

>Any lady that'll play tum-bom tum-bom with us, your lovely men.
>Any prostitute that'll be sleeping outside while using us to practice "3 eggs in a basket.
>Any lady with her nose looking like an improper fraction like this lady.
>Any lady that plans to use us as plan B.
>Any hoe like this lady that would want us to marry her while she's fvcking another man.

Please, order gazillion of soja ants, millipede, centipede from Uganda, Somalia, Kenya and Zimbabwe and send them to her pant to suck her bottomless pussay for 3 hours. So. That she'll know that we your children are serving a living God.

Nonsense and PVC
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Horlahmah(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
This can't be true. Or it happened somewhere outside the earth.

Which men are you talking about. Just tell us they are money bag.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by DanielsParker(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
3? How did she manage
so you are this cute.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Mmadudimma: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
You guys should go to Instagram and read the correct news o, this news is incomplete. Go to @thecounsel_
And @obyomalichachuka
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Mmadudimma: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Go to @thecounsel_ on Instagram for the complete news o, this one is fake.
DMerciful:
are you Nwaamaikpe?
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Ziggylady(f): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
Oh God! We, your children have gathered here once again today to ask for a favor.

>Any lady that'll play tum-bom tum-bom with us, your lovely men.
>Any prostitute that'll be sleeping outside while using us to practice "3 eggs in a basket.
>Any lady with her nose looking like an improper fraction like this lady.
>Any lady that plans to use us as plan B.
>Any hoe like this lady that would want us to marry her while she's fvcking another man.

Please, order gazillion of soja ants, millipede, centipede from Uganda, Somalia, Kenya and Zimbabwe and send them to her pant to suck her bottomless pussay for 3 hours. So. That she'll know that we your children are serving a living God.

Nonsense and PVC

If you are not making tons of money from all the 'likes' you crave so much here,hence your inate desire to post rabid comments against ladie to satisfy the frustrated male rejects abound in this section...then your village people are at work.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by MissRaine69(f): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
jaxxy:

I wud say we are being alil judgmental here, the lady doesn't want to put her eggs in one basket shudnt and i see nothing wrong with that. Guys do dat also. I know ladies all d in the name of sticking to 1 guy/jerk end up wasting their best years with a guy and when they now hitting 30plus are still searching for mr Right. My only problem with her is not knowing who to choose after knowing and studying these 3 guys neither did she state her reasons/qualities for liking them so we can help her decide dats if the story is real.

If you make a pragmatic choice when deciding to be with someone instead of “hoping things” will somehow work out this is the result. I am not sure why some women are not open about what they want. I will elaborate dating a guy who made it clear from the beginning that he is not ready to settle down why then are you upset 2-3 years later when things remain static. You can’t mould a person to fit into your perspectives when you were never on the first page in the first place.

Why are you searching for Mr Right? That’s the problem trying to find an ideal where it never existed in the first place. There are always signs the guy you are with is not the right one for you but there is this need to nurture hope.So we ignore those signs. See you can’t argue because men do it then women should do it as well the society you live in begs to differ. Nigerian society is very unforgiving when it comes to these matters.Hypocritical yes but it is what it is.

Women ignore the man who would be right for them because they are so fixated on getting the one who is already made. Lack of foresight is a Nigerian woman’s biggest enemy when it comes to relationships. We don’t think ahead we think about today only.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Lonestar124:

Firstly, it is not justifiable for a girl to keep three boyfriends for two years. It prove her potential in promiscuity after marriage.

I just see a girl with bad upbringing, no atom shame.

She has got the attention she want.

I concur with ur view on the matter. She shouldn't have kept 3!!!!! Boyfriends at once not to mention for 2 good years. Anyways, wetin I sabi?
tongue tongue
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Panda7(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
so people are still dating after what happen the last time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.