Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (62764 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Chai
See fresh boobs
Am WET
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by sisisioge: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Cute! E don't tey wey I do bridesmaid o...the cloths too dey cost. If anyone wants to buy cloths for their bridesmaids biko call me o. I will pay for my hair and make up grin grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tbillz(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Chubby ladies are always beautiful even when they are being stupid just like in this picture. undecided
spotting the ugly and useless ones is harder than further maths
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Omachona:
she's gone

She's like Awwn awwwn how sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Spells(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Opeade93:
cheap scam that on attract the greedy ones
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Spells(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Chai

See fresh boobs

Am WET
are you alright
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by saintol(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2018
This is kissitomy. Kissing surgery is being conducted.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2018
All I see is Beautiful Bridesmaids
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by MarieSucre(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

I hope she and her friends won't control him in the spirit world like this grin
look at your backward thinking.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by cytell56: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian bride carries her groom husband on her laps on their wedding day and her maids hold his legs for her to kiss him. Lol

See photo & reactions below...

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/bride-carries-groom-laps-maids-hold-legs-kiss-photo

I pray the marriage will last, cos lots of people have done more than this and yet marriage crashed.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by MarieSucre(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Mtcheeeew Some people don't know that some of these things have spiritual implications. What a pity!
What spiritual implications?
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by dyn1800: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
what a lucky guy he is...... hmmm! don't think what i'm thinking oo
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
just take a look at the bride's maid boobs. very tasty. the taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.
baaad boi....
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
the party has begun
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by LosVikingos: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
One thing i noticed, all of the bridesmaid are beautiful kiss
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Spells(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
chidynks:
lol...to where?
cloud nine na
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by MarieSucre(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Weddings Every Damn Day...

Husbands And Wives Cheating every Damn Day...

Why Marry?

People die every damn day...
- Why give birth?

People get scammed and lose money every damn day...
- Why work at all?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by AMEERAHBA: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice One... But the Look on the llady at the extreme eye is like.....Can i have a taste
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Aldebaran(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

look at your backward thinking.
Backward thinking?
And you don't know that's a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Paperwhite(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
just take a look at the bride's maid boobs. very tasty. the taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.
grin grin grin cheesy No wonder your name.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by dammiecool(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Omachona:
she's gone
Eagle's eyes, u can see for africa, she's truly gone grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by AMEERAHBA: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice one. The look on the lady at the extremme eye is like..................can i have a taste?
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2018
See the way some of the bridesmaids are looking at him with hunger in their eyes grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by colonist(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
this one weh all the women de hold ur leg so hmmmm..... just be very kiaful....

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by dingbang(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol...I no wan laugh abeg...

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by CptBule(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2018
lalasticlala pls reply my mail
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tonytonex(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin The bridesmaids deserve some accolades.... grin cheesy
Why?
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by omooba969(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2018
This is nice grin

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Mr2013(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

grin grin grin grin

Bend down and select breast everywhere.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by cvibe2: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Did any one notice that the bride is not as beautiful as the bridesmaid?

Whiich beggars the question why do average looking ladies get snapped up quick for marriage than pretty ladies?
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tonimordred(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2018
See as d wife frnds dey look d guy ,dey r like if i handle dis man ehn
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by chiomahelen26: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=IamPlato post=68465436]...

Weddings Every Damn Day...

Husbands And Wives Cheating every Damn Day...

Why Marry?[/true talk]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.