Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (62758 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by 360command: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
just take a look at the bride's maid boobs. very tasty. the taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.
you see well.. I dey house, come me we see if we fit see Russian b000bies for worldcup
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Ichokwu: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
The bridesmaid is busy rubbing the guy with boobs and massaging his prick.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Greenback: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Enjoying the kiss,enjoying the thighs and possibly enjoying bwests LG grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by ModsareChevres: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

What spiritual implications?

The woman becoming the husband.
It happens.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by consultancy: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2018
they keep trying to outdo each other in this show of shame by inventing new foolishness each day angry
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Technically he is married to three wives.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin The bridesmaids deserve some accolades.... grin cheesy
hope accolade no go finish has we just they give everybody accolade so
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Why do the bridesmaids always seem to look better than the bride na? undecided
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by ikemesit4477: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
And the bridesmaid are getting wet in vein, what a tragedy! cheesy
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Nanightwedeyfly: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

I hope she and her friends won't control him in the spirit world like this grin
He has being caged by us cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by kessler53(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Nobody should try this with me...biko
why?
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Very funny, not a bad at all grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by gentlegenius(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
just take a look at the bride's maid boobs. very tasty. the taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.
Hmmm.... SMH!
No wonder... Your moniker says it all.
Instead of looking at the bride and groom kissing, you are busy looking at people's chest...
Your comment made me take a second look at the bridesmaids. But I could only see just one tasty boobs.
But that groom needs to be careful, because if those watermelons fall on him... His ministry will rise to the heavens grin
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tedassie(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian bride carries her groom husband on her laps on their wedding day and her maids hold his legs for her to kiss him. Lol

See photo & reactions below...

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/bride-carries-groom-laps-maids-hold-legs-kiss-photo

Imagine he has an erection from that...lolz #comedygold
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tedassie(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Chai
See fresh boobs
Am WET
Am HARD
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by ordainbuzz(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
indomie generation
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tedassie(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:
look at your backward thinking.
My dear 'remote sensing' is very possible o
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Tedassie(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

People die every damn day...
- Why give birth?

People get scammed and lose money every damn day...
- Why work at all?
And life fvcks us every damn day
-Why get aroused?

lemme coman be going

1 Like

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by jamal230(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Na till them use style press him prick you go know..
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Thistles: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Lovely!

Check out tips to get a job in Nigeria in 2018 here:

https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-in-nigeria-2018
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by bejeria101(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Halogens everywhere! If you know then you know!
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
lol, this is a true definition of women.....see as 7 of the bridemaids are all smiles and being happy for the bride, while the one bridemaid standing in the middle is sad and almost crying, probably wishing she could have THAT men.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Psoul(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2018
See as that lady just they pity the man. The man doesen't even know what he has entered into.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by adecares(f): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2018
I pity that bride, don't say I don't warn u.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Saintmary(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2018
The ladies' man
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Etin yawere ☠️
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by 0kp0nku: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mumu bride! Tell me why I should not go after any of those beautiful friends of hers later.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by duwdu: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian bride carries her groom husband on her laps on their wedding day and her maids hold his legs for her to kiss him. Lol

See photo & reactions below...

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/bride-carries-groom-laps-maids-hold-legs-kiss-photo

Aww... This is beauty to behold!

P34c3
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Victorisoni3(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
And the bride maid be like
what hmmm ohhh
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by ilduce(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
abeg make dem try leave the legs after the photo shoot oo,i no wan hear another story ooo.wetin concern me sef.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
ModsareChevres:

The woman becoming the husband. It happens.
Lol you're funny. What does that even mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.