Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression (411 Views)

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression by Brunosamel(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2018
I was in lecture room yesterday in my school, writing my note � I decided go check out my colleage working outside my college and as soon as I walk out of the door I saw a guy who wore military uniform walking towards the corridor with another guy who's not wearing military uniform as I approached by, the tip of my shoulder touched his uniform without me knowing while I was going to my destination I heard a voice that said

"hey you bloody civillian, didn't you see that you touched my uniform, don't you know how to say sorry" I replied and said "I was not aware of it"
He said "oh you come over here, I will used you for an example today" I went straight to him looking into his eyes to see his next step and to check whether he will intimidate me in my school. I said to him "officer with due respect I didn't intentional shade your uniform and If I do It is not compulsory for me to say sorry". The military man was shocked wanted to react before the third party his friend now intervened. He said to me today is your lucky day and walked away. I went my own way confidently knowing that it was my lucky day.

I learned not to let military personnel ride on me more especially when am in civilized society.
Re: How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression by onecornerboy(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2018
GUY YOU WERE LUCKY TO MEET A COOL HEADED SOLDIER IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY ROUND I DON'T THINK YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE THIS EPISTLE!! HOLA
Re: How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression by austyn0(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Brunosamel:

"hey you bloody civillian, didn't you see that you touched my uniform, don't you know how to say sorry" I replied and said "I was not aware of it"
With the way it sounds, you didn't meet Nigerian soldiers...grin

(1) (Reply)

Romance And Intense Pleasure / What To Do When You’re Feeling Unsure About Your Relationship.. / Missing You Taught Me A Life Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.