Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into (6923 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / This Is What Yahoo Boys Are Doing With Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
We are wealth freak n too money conscious. Especially our ladies. When Yahoo boys dupe pipo they spend it on our lazy n hungry money conscious girls
NwanyiAwkaetiti can u see d resultant effect of ur love for money?
Please don't ever quote me like this again. I date responsible men with visible source of income and not flashy boys... Just don't call me out again.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please don't ever quote me like this again. I date responsible men with visible source of income and not flashy boys... Just don't call me out again.

Guys, please calm down.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by pedrilo: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
swt hrt u knw wat they say abt first impression ryt? u left an impression in me already and I will kip using u as a reference point. Dnt tell me abt ur personality or d kind of men u fcck, I can tell from ur comments ok and lastly, u sound so immature and pained weneva u tell me not to quote u ever again. #smally
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
midolian:
I have been in similar situation umpteen times. It will only take the grace of God to change what they think about us outside. There are so many opportunities online to make money, but not for Nigerians.

This is why I feel terrible when I see people support Yahoo boys on this forum. It's sad. Many of us don't know the extent of damage this Yahoo thing has done on our reputation

It will not stop anytime soon cos our society worships money undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by brodalikeme(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
It’s very sad what this guys have done to us, paying for items with Nigeria debit card is a problem, shipping items to Nigeria is a challenge etc.
the sad thing is the silly comments and support of these crimes I see here on Nairaland, I perceive that they are lots of these fraudsters here

3 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Pjrobin(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Contact me for your interior and exterior painting

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by hisgrace090: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
brodalikeme:
It’s very sad what this guys have done to us, paying for items with Nigeria debit card is a problem, shipping items to Nigeria is a challenge etc.
the sad thing is the silly comments and support of these crimes I see here on Nairaland, I perceive that they are lots of these fraudsters here

To let you know how bad it is, we"re harbouring too many dubiouse people in Nigeria ignorantly.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Jethrolite(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:
See wetin yahoo boys don turn this country into!! Imagine, i was able to get a foreign client today so i could freelance (do a job) for him. During our chat, check out what he said: "But I hear Nigerian people are very sharp. The world fear to deal with you. Why?" Omo, i had to do a PR to convince him to allow me do the job for him. E no finish there o. I shared my experience on my WhatsApp status. The first person to read it was my South African friend. Immediately, i chatted him up to let him know that majority of Nigerians are good people; it's only the few bad ones that are giving the country a bad image. The guy kukuma added salt to the injury by saying "Lols i believe man ...ppl here dont like nigerians honestly." IS IT NOW A CRIME TO BE A NIGERIAN??
Almost every Nigerian is a criminal, you can not give them anything to handle and they will deliver especially when you make payment upfront. The evil ones make up the bulk and honest people exist in small pockets.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by orobs93(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
midolian:
I have been in similar situation umpteen times. It will only take the grace of God to change what they think about us outside. There are so many opportunities online to make money, but not for Nigerians.

This is why I feel terrible when I see people support Yahoo boys on this forum. It's sad. Many of us don't know the extent of damage this Yahoo thing has done on our reputation

you are lamenting over yahoo boys and living the politicians who are the faces of corruption known world wide how many percent of yahoo boys do we have and who mostly does Thier acts in hiding compared to the politicians who negotiates corruption openly and save stolen funds in those foreign countries.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by midolian(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
orobs93:

you are lamenting over yahoo boys and living the politicians who are the faces of corruption known world wide how many percent of yahoo boys do we have and who mostly does Thier acts in hiding compared to the politicians who negotiates corruption openly and save stolen funds in those foreign countries.
c'mon, you don't have to disagree over things for no reason. The topic right now is Yahoo boys and the internet world and not politicians. Everyone knows our politicians are one set of people that are very corrupt..and we criticize them everyday of our lives. But right now, we are talking about Yahoo boys..

Please read the topic and content..after which you can make your comment again

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by orobs93(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
midolian:
c'mon, you don't have to disagree over things for no reason. The topic right now is Yahoo boys and the internet world and not politicians. Everyone knows our politicians are one set of people that are very corrupt..and we criticize them everyday of our lives. But right now, we are talking about Yahoo boys..

Please read the topic and content..after which you can make your comment again

sorry about that

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by LordsApostle: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:
See wetin yahoo boys don turn this country into!! Imagine, i was able to get a foreign client today so i could freelance (do a job) for him. During our chat, check out what he said: "But I hear Nigerian people are very sharp. The world fear to deal with you. Why?" Omo, i had to do a PR to convince him to allow me do the job for him. E no finish there o. I shared my experience on my WhatsApp status. The first person to read it was my South African friend. Immediately, i chatted him up to let him know that majority of Nigerians are good people; it's only the few bad ones that are giving the country a bad image. The guy kukuma added salt to the injury by saying "Lols i believe man ...ppl here dont like nigerians honestly." IS IT NOW A CRIME TO BE A NIGERIAN??
when I talk e be like I don't know what I say, even African neighbours don't like Nigerians, we think it's smartness but we are being just stupid... U cannot take bride in defrauding people and think it is smartness, that's stupidity..
My brother, you are very wrong in thinking the few bad does the harm, No sir, it is actually the majority of Nigerians that are criminals.. An average Nigerian is a criminal until proven otherwise; the first conversation a Nigerian establishes with you, is to seek ways to fleece you , go to markets, shops, secretariates, it's same underlying thing, it's either you are paying bribes or tipping people before your documents can go trhrough... We are just criminally minded in this country, and that has alienated us from the world. It ain't funny at all..
I am frantically pursuing a UK visa because of all this, so I can stop showing the scornful green passport

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by revontuli(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
midolian:

When you say Nigerian in a lot of western countries, people think of scam. 491 scam is called Nigerian prince scam, those yahoo boys created a horrible reputation abroad. It makes life difficult for honest Nigerians doing legitimate business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
revontuli:

[s]When you say Nigerian in a lot of western countries, people think of scam. 491 scam is called Nigerian prince scam, those yahoo boys created a horrible reputation abroad. It makes life difficult for honest Nigerians doing legitimate business[/s]
Sharap! angry The Nigerian prince scam Is he not from the U. S. is he not an American citizen ? The problem with you pale skin mother fucker is that u people think that u are saints.the U. S ruined afganistan ,today afganistan is a shadow of it self, u people are acting all saints.the same west who use slave trade to torment our fore fathers ,while they are living peacfully, now u are all acting as if you guys are saints.when the west have done more worst things,rubbish

3 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
revontuli:

When you say Nigerian in a lot of western countries, people think of scam. 491 scam is called Nigerian prince scam, those yahoo boys created a horrible reputation abroad. It makes life difficult for honest Nigerians doing legitimate business.

True! Sometimes ago, i was even speaking on phone with someone i suspected to be a yahoo boy. I couldn't take the rubbish that was coming out of his mouth. He said as long the main victims of their act are not Nigerians, then it's a legit business. Can you imagine!! They even call it business. I replied by saying it makes no difference if they are Nigerians or not. CALL A SPADE A SPADE!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
swt hrt u knw wat they say abt first impression ryt? u left an impression in me already and I will kip using u as a reference point. Dnt tell me abt ur personality or d kind of men u fcck, I can tell from ur comments ok and lastly, u sound so immature and pained weneva u tell me not to quote u ever again. #smally
You paint me in a bad light. You are the immature one quoting me upandan NL like a disgruntled lover. Jeez
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by kalex0(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:
bro please drop ur email.. I av few questions to ask concerning this freelancing of a thing...

I'm a civil engineering student and I am good with my AutoCAD
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by ElsonMorali: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Unfortunately the people that should enforce the law and make sure that fraud is seriously punished in Nigeria are themselves very very fraudulent.

If I had the power i'd break Nigeria up into smaller pieces.

Let each piece swim or sink on its own.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by ElsonMorali: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You paint me in a bad light. You are the immature one quoting me upandan NL like a disgruntled lover. Jeez

Are you aware that you can report him and have him banned on this forum?

There's no excuse for condoning slut-shaming or cyber-bullying on this forum. The kind that was meted out to another lady here, pocohantas or something.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Calm down guys, biko!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by kalex0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:

Calm down guys, biko!
please help your boy
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Are you aware that you can report him and have him banned on this forum?

There's no excuse for condoning slut-shaming or cyber-bullying on this forum. The kind that was meted out to another lady here, pocohantas or something.
I know how to deal with the boy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by ElsonMorali: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know how to deal with the boy. Thanks

Sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Married Calabar Neighbour (18+) / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? / Nigerians Are Becoming Bold Now Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.