Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (10303 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

Nah! Am not good at that... Just tell me.
forget that guy, he's a stupid troll. Using female profile to sell his fake romance books
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by milemimi93(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jamariwolff:
forget that guy, he's a stupid troll. Using female profile to sell his fake romance books

My guess was right..
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Bros you're funny sha grin

Dis is perfectly normal na. Or did you expect them to stay there while you're been kidnapped.

You can only complain if they didn't mk attempts to find u later

..I would have done the same thing... It doesn't change the fact that That was when I realized that every man for himself.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2018
LordKO:
The fact that one shouldn't expect doesn't mean that one shouldn't accept or wouldn't experience favour. Experience has shown me that nature never fails those who're altruistic, loyal and beneficent towards others.

In sumarry, so long as you're conscientious, there'll always be someone that cares for you or someone nature will make available to care in your time of dire need - yet forget expectedness.
Hmmm, very true.

2 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by makydebbie(f): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

But why do you think that no one owes you anything?
Oh! Because nobody actually owes us anything.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by WNRealm: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2018
watch jealous wife strips husband's alleged mistress naked then pours extra hot pepper on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA1XWxSWyM
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Kobicove(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Just now undecided
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by egopersonified(f): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2018
Luckily for me, I knew this from my mother's womb. I learnt early, not to expect anything from anyone, not even my parents. It gives me a sense of freedom because I don't begrudge any human alive anything. Even when you steal from me, though I am disappointed, I rationalize it as poverty or hunger. Even if I give my all to someone and deprive myself, I always remind myself that they don't owe me anything. But I learnt later in life that, it isn't whom you help that would help you, even when they have it to give. It's just how life works and not necessarily their fault.

4 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Valfrankie(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2018
It's been long I realized nobody actually gives a Bleep unless you're PRETTY, RICH or DEAD. Nobody owes you a thing in life, not even your mother, at 18 you can set sail on your own quest. If I had the opportunity to take a glimpse of my life today before I was conceived, I'd prefer not to be born, but I just wear a smile, socialize with the double faced foes I regard as friends and pretend all was well because I wished it really was. Living seems like so much burden and sometimes you just wish you could let go and have some peace lying dead. It's way better and easier not to expect anything from anyone. All we do is strive to make it better and justify our existence, if at a point you realize it's not working, it's OK to accept you failed and be a menace. The society won't judge you any worse than it did as a failure.

12 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2018
When I got admitted 12years ago and no one could pay my tuition, I had to choose another school. cry cry

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:
I've written an article concerning this.

Why don't you check it out? smiley

This entitlement mentality kills indeed.

You see in life, I’ve come to realize that nobody owes you anything except yourself. You’re here on earth for a reason. You’re to leave your mark and go (death). Even if you don’t end up leaving a legacy behind, life doesn’t owe you an explanation. Life is what we make of it even though life experiences and mentalities/ideologies picked up throughout life shape you into what you're.

Nobody owes you anything. Not friends, not family, not foes. No one owes us anything. This entitlement mentality has rather made us (humans) to be liabilities rather than entities. We’ve to choose one. You either be self entitled to everything and blame others for your shortcomings and getting disappointed every time or you take the bull by the horn and realize that in life, it’s you against the world.

Read more at.. https://makydebbiesmusings./2018/06/03/life-and-entitlements-no-one-owes-you-a-thing/

nice one debby.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2018
I can't really say that I have noticed such because,I don't rely my hopes on people,i'd rather work it out myself.

I don't notice,maybe because, I actually do not care.smiley

I take as life gives.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
When I got admitted 12years ago and no one could pay my tuition, I had to choose another school. cry cry
cry
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

nice one debby.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Evangkatsoulis: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh! Because nobody actually owes us anything.
I mean the reasoning by this.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2018
LordKO:
The fact that one shouldn't expect doesn't mean that one shouldn't accept or wouldn't experience favour. Experience has shown me that nature never fails those who're altruistic, loyal and beneficent towards others.

In summary, so long as you're conscientious, there'll always be
someone that cares for you or someone nature will make available to care in your time of dire need
- yet forget expectedness.

True story! But reduce the grammar small na.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

I mean the reasoning by this.
We're all in this world for a reason. And it's not collective. So we all have our individual challenges.
I discovered this truth when something major happened in my life. My entitlement mentality died. Nobody will live for you, because no one is you. Each person is living for him/herself. Your happiness is all you can ever feel and don't forget the goal is to be happy. Life is a game and it's you against the world.

Don’t expect anything from anyone. If favors come your way, then fine; make the most of it. But if they don't, then keep walking your path, keep at your digging and never stop pushing.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2018
I haven't learnt this lesson, and I pray I never do. I am blessed to have amazing people walk this journey with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
ranmoor:
I left social media, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc... On my birthday a month ago, the messages I received were from, stanbic ibtc, gtbank, royal exchange...
That day, I realised no body really cares.. People only remember u when they need money or favours
Oh! U have said it all.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Martinez19(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
Everyday of my life.....At one point when money was flowing in everybody day form care...so i had to stop work cos i decided to go to school....money stop to come and i had to start managing my savings....as they nor see the extras wen day fly about na so they still fly.....i will soon be going for hols...i asked like 3 people to squart with them so i can work for d 3months and since my family relocated....all 3 of them started giving me attitude....if i remember back then i go just day shake my head...come to think of the fact i always watch out for this same people sad
That's human beings for you. When they realise that you are inferior to them or you have fallen from grace to grass, they start giving your attitude or they start snubbing you when they see you. Worse is when you get back on your feet, some will come with their fake apologies and some will come and try to friends doing as if they never snubbed you.

2 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
I saw your dp before you changed it cheesy
Preshy561:

cry
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by BlissB(f): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Martinez19:
That's human beings for you. When they realise that you are inferior to them or you have fallen from grace to grass, they start giving your attitude or they start snubbing you when they see you. Worse is when you get back on your feet, some will come with their fake apologies and some will come and try to friends doing as if they never snubbed you.
Make that time reach, they go hear am
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I saw your dp before you changed it cheesy
lool,seriously? cry
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2018
Yeah I didn't save it though, my light skinned girl wink
Preshy561:

lool,seriously? cry
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah I didn't save it though, my light skinned girl wink
lool,lefu delayed that's why you were able to see it.grin

lool,why would wanna save it before? grin
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Lool seems you dey fear village people online
Preshy561:

lool,lefu delayed that's why you were able to see it.grin

lool,why would wanna save it before? grin
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:
We're all in this world for a reason. And it's not collective. So we all have our individual challenges.
I discovered this truth when something major happened in my life. My entitlement mentality died. Nobody will live for you, because no one is you. Each person is living for him/herself. Your happiness is all you can ever feel and don't forget the goal is to be happy. Life is a game and it's you against the world.

Don’t expect anything from anyone. If favors come your way, then fine; make the most of it. But if they don't, then keep walking your path, keep at your digging and never stop pushing.
this Ghana girl

Your head dey there.....I always tell people these things especially those last borns that feel they are entitled to whatever their older siblings earn and tend to be lazy

Nobody owes you shi.t.....i just pray many entitled numbskulls will listen

Nice one Deborah

3 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool seems you dey fear village people online
hahahahaha.

decided to go sabbatical on that.grin
will soon start uploading though.grin
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy it's all good, na una time, enjoy wink
Preshy561:

hahahahaha.

decided to go sabbatical on that.grin
will soon start uploading though.grin
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Martinez19(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
Make that time reach, they go hear am
lol. I seriously beg you, when you get back on your feet, don't accept these beasts back. Good day. wink

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy it's all good, na una time, enjoy wink
lool.

have a nice day dear.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

But why do you think that no one owes you anything?
Baba it's as simple as this

Everyone has his individual life to live....you cannot come and be using your own problems to bother another person

If they offer help...fine

If they don't, you move on....you cannot plan your life based on your expectations from other people

Look at the lives of many people with feelings of entitlement.....they are usually sad and bitter when the expected does not happen

So work for yourself....live your life....help people when you can... accept help if offered

Live and let live

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) / Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. / I Gave My Cousin Many Signs That I Want To Have Sex With Her But…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.