Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (10299 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks, you too.
Preshy561:

lool.

have a nice day dear.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks, you too.
What about me sad
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Have a pleasant day ahead
Thegeneralqueen:
What about me sad
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Have a pleasant day ahead
Awwww Chief that's so sweet kiss kiss kiss
Awukwa beer cheesy

#SUGARDADDY

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Adasun(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
iamJ:
hahahahah you get mind oooo but if it was a girl you wouldn't have done it
as if u knw cheesy cheesy if she no even give u direct insult join self.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Adasun(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
ranmoor:
I left social media, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc... On my birthday a month ago, the messages I received were from, stanbic ibtc, gtbank, royal exchange...
That day, I realised no body really cares.. People only remember u when they need money or favours
hahahahahaha,those u even mentioned cared because of ur money.

3 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Anthony18: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
cool
Laeroy:
For me, If I had the opportunity to choose, ill choose not to be born....Cos life to me is freaking meaningless, So right now, I'm just taking each day at a time, looking forward to old age when I'll just pass away, but right now let's just say I'm staying alive for my family, hubby and kid....uhaaaa
first time am coming across somone just like me,halelujah

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:
I've written an article concerning this.

Why don't you check it out? smiley

This entitlement mentality kills indeed.

You see in life, I’ve come to realize that nobody owes you anything except yourself. You’re here on earth for a reason. You’re to leave your mark and go (death). Even if you don’t end up leaving a legacy behind, life doesn’t owe you an explanation. Life is what we make of it even though life experiences and mentalities/ideologies picked up throughout life shape you into what you're.

Nobody owes you anything. Not friends, not family, not foes. No one owes us anything. This entitlement mentality has rather made us (humans) to be liabilities rather than entities. We’ve to choose one. You either be self entitled to everything and blame others for your shortcomings and getting disappointed every time or you take the bull by the horn and realize that in life, it’s you against the world.

Read more at.. https://makydebbiesmusings./2018/06/03/life-and-entitlements-no-one-owes-you-a-thing/

cheesy
makydebbie:
I've written an article concerning this.

Why don't you check it out? smiley

This entitlement mentality kills indeed.

You see in life, I’ve come to realize that nobody owes you anything except yourself. You’re here on earth for a reason. You’re to leave your mark and go (death). Even if you don’t end up leaving a legacy behind, life doesn’t owe you an explanation. Life is what we make of it even though life experiences and mentalities/ideologies picked up throughout life shape you into what you're.

Nobody owes you anything. Not friends, not family, not foes. No one owes us anything. This entitlement mentality has rather made us (humans) to be liabilities rather than entities. We’ve to choose one. You either be self entitled to everything and blame others for your shortcomings and getting disappointed every time or you take the bull by the horn and realize that in life, it’s you against the world.

Read more at.. https://makydebbiesmusings./2018/06/03/life-and-entitlements-no-one-owes-you-a-thing/

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2018
ranmoor:
I left social media, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc... On my birthday a month ago, the messages I received were from, stanbic ibtc, gtbank, royal exchange...
That day, I realised no body really cares.. People only remember u when they need money or favours
I swear ... Social media messed up everything ...
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by anungangampu: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:
For me, If I had the opportunity to choose, ill choose not to be born....Cos life to me is freaking meaningless, So right now, I'm just taking each day at a time, looking forward to old age when I'll just pass away, but right now let's just say I'm staying alive for my family, hubby and kid....uhaaaa
deep word babe.. Never knew someone thinks like me... I live for my family and those who cares

Modified..

We are not alone

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by AgentGoat: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Since 2012
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Anthony18:
coolfirst time am coming across somone just like me,halelujah

Lol...I thought I was alone in that boat, cos so many people consider me as weird, But I stay so true to myself cos deep within me LIFE TO ME IS ..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Asked my uncle for help and he asked me if he was my father. Water just roll comot from my eye.
If you have ever licked tomato paste as food, or used harpic to bathe then you will know this world is OYO. The reason I play that Dprince song everyday.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

Sorry about that. Most wives feel this way when there are problems in the marriage. Remember, your happiness is also important. Your depression will also rub off on your kid and s/he will have a dull look at life.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by LordsApostle: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
true bro.

I'm naturally someone who cares but recently,

I force myself everyday to stop caring bout people.

Why waste my time?
u are exactly like me, just like me, had to start making extra effort to care less about people, had the bad side that I could actually displease myself to please people. When I knew no one gave a fvck except my mum and close family members, had to use my tongue t OK count my teeth.

I also read a story here on Nairaland, when a guy was complaining of how his friend that stays in same compound housed him when he was thrown out but the guys wife was making life unbearable for him..

Some person said something that day.
They made him understand, that No one owes him anything, and in life, it's you for just your self..
The lesson that day, thought me a whole lot and made me see things from a totally different light... I became more conscious of me.

3 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by makydebbie(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
AyamConfidence:
this Ghana girl

Your head dey there.....I always tell people these things especially those last borns that feel they are entitled to whatever their older siblings earn and tend to be lazy

Nobody owes you shi.t.....i just pray many entitled numbskulls will listen

Nice one Deborah

Even me, I'm the last born. But my mind is no where close to what my elder ones have acquired. If they want to bless me, fine. If they don't, still fine. They don't owe me anything.

Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Thejustw14(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Forever.:!!:.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Sorry about that. Most wives feel this way when there are problems in the marriage. Remember, your happiness is also important. Your depression will also rub off on your kid and s/he will have a dull look at life.

Yea I know me, so I'm justing trying to pretend my way out of it for the kid....But I know with time she will come to the realization that life, life, life oh what a life...

N.B Yes I do have problems here and there in my marriage, but it's not too weighty that I can't deal with it, it's the same minor issues couples face in their union, however to a greater extent my marriage is what someone else will dream of, and if u check well I said I was living for my former nuclear family, hubby and kid, let me add to it, I'm also living for my expectant kid and the few friends I care about and vice versa...
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

Yea I know me, so I'm justing trying to pretend my way out of it for the kid....But I know with time she will come to the realization that life, life, life oh what a life...

N.B Yes I do have problems here and there in my marriage, but it's not too weighty that I can't deal with it, it's the same minor issues couples face in their union, however to a greater extent my marriage is what someone else will dream of, and if u check well I said I was living for my former nuclear family, hubby and kid, let me add to it, I'm also living for my expectant kid and the few friends I care about and vice versa...

I know what it feels like to be terribly depressed and crave for some colour to a seemingly greyscale life. If you need a neutral person to talk to, you can hit me up anytime.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Earthbound:

I know what it feels like to be terribly depressed and crave for some colour to a seemingly greyscale life. If you need a neutral person to talk to, you can hit me up anytime.

To start with , what's your definition of depression, From my own lil understanding, I'm not depressed, I just have a different perception about life, and just living by it....
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by pedrilo: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
After MSc, hunger was my middle name and nobody send me at all. Then I took up a job in a microfinance bank as a marketer, mehn that was the lowest point of my life.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by rash47(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
The greatest talent to me is to be able to 'self discover' and ability to be internally joyful always. One thing I know, most people are unrepentantantly foolish.

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Saff(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018

4 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:

Lol, good one.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

To start with , what's your definition of depression, From my own lil understanding, I'm not depressed, I just have a different perception about life, and just living by it....
Okay. But you said you were living mainly for others and not yourself. That depicts depression. But if you say you're not. Great! But remember, nobody is above it.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by MrCork: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
HMmm, I just learnt that yesterday.

People are too oocupied with themselves to care about anyone, pls share your experiences

...wow..so u come nairaland to fuk? ..ain't u a lady?..This is shameful! ! undecided
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Okay. But you said you were living mainly for others and not yourself. That depicts depression. But if you say you're not. Great! But remember, nobody is above it.

Of course, I have been dere and out of it..I actually did say I was living for others because, if I were to choose, if I could, if only I can ascertain that taking your life is okay, I'll choose to simply go rest in piece, struggles of life ain't worth it..
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

Of course, I have been dere and out of it..I actually did say I was living for others because, if I were to choose, if I could, if only I can ascertain that taking your life is okay, I'll choose to simply go rest in piece, struggles of life ain't worth it..
Judging by your words, I'd say you might say you're not depressed but you seem to have lost your happiness along the way. Life is precious.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
smiley
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Judging by your words, I'd say you might say you're not depressed but you seem to have lost your happiness along the way. Life is precious.

But few things still make me happy, my hubby , siblings ,daughter and few loved ones make me happy, how about that?
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Jamariwolff(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

But few things still make me happy, my hubby , siblings ,daughter and few loved ones make me happy, how about that?
hello ma'am, pls stop replying those who accuse u of being unhappy.

You only need ur family to make you happy, there's nothing to be happy bout in life, anyway
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
hello ma'am, pls stop replying those who accuse u of being unhappy.

You only need ur family to make you happy, there's nothing to be happy bout in life, anyway

lol.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Unclad Photos From Waist Bead Thread Shared By A Lady Who Is Engaged / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.