Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (10296 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by chris2face(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
They give a fuvk about me cause they keep talking about me But when the Lord is with me who the fu*ck can be against me
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Laeroy:

But few things still make me happy, my hubby , siblings ,daughter and few loved ones make me happy, how about that?
Great! Stay happy. You only get to live once.

2 Likes

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by ImaIma1(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
ranmoor:
I left social media, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc... On my birthday a month ago, the messages I received were from, stanbic ibtc, gtbank, royal exchange...
That day, I realised no body really cares.. People only remember u when they need money or favours

That is why i don't take birthday wishes on Facebook or other platforms seriously. I hardly even respond. They are just default messages.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Great! Stay happy. You only get to live once.
Oh yea!! YOLO....

1 Like

Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by pedrilo: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
BlissB:
Everyday of my life.....At one point when money was flowing in everybody day form care...so i had to stop work cos i decided to go to school....money stop to come and i had to start managing my savings....as they nor see the extras wen day fly about na so they still fly.....i will soon be going for hols...i asked like 3 people to squart with them so i can work for d 3months and since my family relocated....all 3 of them started giving me attitude....if i remember back then i go just day shake my head...come to think of the fact i always watch out for this same people sad
na so life be my dear
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by pedrilo: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:
I can't really say that I have noticed such because,I don't rely my hopes on people,i'd rather work it out myself.

I don't notice,maybe because, I actually do not care.smiley

I take as life gives.
best way to exist
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by pedrilo: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
hello ma'am, pls stop replying those who accuse u of being unhappy.

You only need ur family to make you happy, there's nothing to be happy bout in life, anyway
u tink u r smart but ur not. Stay happy regardless
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
u tink u r smart but ur not. Stay happy regardless
OK teach me what I need to know bout life, Mr smart
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by KGBEAST(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
We're all in this world for a reason. And it's not collective. So we all have our individual challenges.
I discovered this truth when something major happened in my life. My entitlement mentality died. Nobody will live for you, because no one is you. Each person is living for him/herself. Your happiness is all you can ever feel and don't forget the goal is to be happy. Life is a game and it's you against the world.

Don’t expect anything from anyone. If favors come your way, then fine; make the most of it. But if they don't, then keep walking your path, keep at your digging and never stop pushing.
Happy birthday Makydebbie, wllnp
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
KGBEAST:

Happy birthday Makydebbie, wllnp
Thanks dear. kiss
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Evangkatsoulis: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Laeroy:
For me, If I had the opportunity to choose, ill choose not to be born....Cos life to me is freaking meaningless, So right now, I'm just taking each day at a time, looking forward to old age when I'll just pass away, but right now let's just say I'm staying alive for my family, hubby and kid....uhaaaa

Why wait till old age? Suicide is always an option.
Re: WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. by Laeroy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Why wait till old age? Suicide is always an option.
not an option now, cos I have enough to enjoy bout life..but still meaningless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos) / Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.