Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,099 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

She Blocked Me Because Of This - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Because Of This (26836 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
lies. The one u asked me last week nko grin tongue
old friend abeg lie small small
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
So, Misypee is the same person as Bliss, and she wants my attention? Have I ever played with you? Seems I don't know who my mates are.
Lol i had no idea that you harboured animosity against me all this while as i don't recall having anything to do with you but this just made it obvious, this aggression of yours is something I'm conversant with and that's why i stay away from you not because I'm scared of you or anything, you are not my match in any way, we've established that fact in the past, i don't play with you either, you're not a kid so respect yourself and refrain from ever mentioning me in this madness of yours, if I'm coming for you I'll not use an alternate for any reason because you're not that formidable, i ignore you because you're not worth the time and effort, just leave me out of your psychobabble please, i am not the source of your frustration. Don't bother spewing the thrash you're known for, I won't reply.

Preshy561 please put a tight leash on your dog, I'm not going to stoop so low to her level next time angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misypee:
cheesy smh please advice that loose friend of yours, being a troublesome person is not something you raise your shoulder for, why didn't she quote mhisbliss, instead she said bliss, when she sees this mention its gonna be war since she loves it so much, you kept praising her when you should be telling her the truth, believe me i wouldn't be so nasty if i look like her, someone like that is busy insulting people instead of pitying herself cry
I will not even grace her with another aimless and futile argument, let her be busy correcting spellings on nairaland while her year one uniben career is seriously begging for attention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

really? cheesy

including the unnecessary and annoying ones?
smiley Lol yes
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol i had no idea that you harboured animosity against me all this while as i don't recall having anything to do with you but this just made it obvious, this aggression of yours is something I'm conversant with and that's why i stay away from you not because I'm scared of you or anything, you are not my match in any way, we've established that fact in the past, i don't play with you either, you're not a kid so respect yourself and refrain from ever mentioning me in this madness of yours, if I'm coming for you I'll not use an alternate for any reason because you're not that formidable, i ignore you because you're not worth the time and effort, just leave me out of your psychobabble please, i am not the source of your frustration. Don't bother spewing the thrash you're known for, I won't reply.

Preshy561 please put a tight leash on your dog, I'm not going to stoop so low to her level next time angry
it's alright babez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by unmask: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Then tell her you won't give than demanding for sex for 1k. It's simple na.
from what I read he didn't ask for sex
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by ItzChinnex(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
dauntless15:
She asked for my number and chat me up on whatsapp, then we stopped talking for a while until today when she had a serious pressing need, i stated the obvious and boom she blocked me, what did i do wrong?

Hehe... Brother, God bless you
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
dauntless15:
She asked for my number and chat me up on whatsapp, then we stopped talking for a while until today when she had a serious pressing need, i stated the obvious and boom she blocked me, what did i do wrong?
Op, I was going to call you Father Christmas if you had sent her that recharge card just like that, but you shocked me more by your other responses which was filled with pure immaturity! You sounded like a pain dude and still sound like one. You could have just acted your age or above your age by telling her, you can give her in a straight and simple way! So I guess you want some accolades right? Grow up!!!
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by FemaleSextape(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Great job Op. If you're a man and wish to learn how to chat with women, how to answer their questions, decline requests, keep a conversation going, then you need either a book called ChatDicted or FemaleSextapes. Look at the images below. To make a purchase, kindly contact: www.wetclef.com/page/contact

To get started in reading ChatDicted, download the free version here https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html to know if the book is for you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Ximenez(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Op, I was going to call you Father Christmas if you had sent her that recharge card just like that, but you shocked me more by your other responses which was filled with pure immaturity! You sounded like a pain dude and still sound like one. You could have just acted your age or above your age by telling her, you can give her in a straight and simple way! So I guess you want some accolades right? Grow up!!!
Why are you using grow up, act your age cliche to try and get back at him? Do you have his birth certificate with you? Or you just imagine his age with your 'wonderful' brain. Maybe what he did is perfect for his age.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Abfatahi96: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol.

That "am not a charity house" killed it
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by donshady(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt,
I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATES
I BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.
Call/WhatsApp
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Crossbow(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
Either you send or you go your own way. Little boys smh.

Babe u should understand, gone are those days we do charity works because of kitten.. If she was special, I would know when to sub for her myself.. Babe, I don't mean to be rude but entitlement policy is getting out of fashion.. We no longer sub for random girls that happen to have our contacts because of sexual starvation, we play a different card now. grin
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do you guys get paid for fighting on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Kimcutie: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Crossbow:

Babe u should understand, gone are those days we do charity works because of kitten.. If she was special, I would know when to sub for her myself.. Babe, I don't mean to be rude but entitlement policy is getting out of fashion.. We no longer sub for random girls that happen to have our contacts because of sexual starvation, we play a different card now. grin
Word!
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Kimcutie: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Do you guys get paid for fighting on Nairaland?
Let's start our own fight nah?
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
Let's start our own fight nah?
For what reason?
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Kimcutie: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
For what reason?
Any reason at all.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
Any reason at all.
undecided undecided Bored much?
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Kimcutie: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
undecided undecided Bored much?
Yes, very bored. undecided
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
Yes, very bored. undecided
Go read a book or watch football.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Kimcutie: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Go read a book or watch football.
Bye then. Reply my mail.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
smiley Lol yes

perfect grin

i'll see you in another thread cos i have a feeling y0u'd get busy soon............,.......(dont ask me "with what?" cos i'm sure you know what i mean cheesy )
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
I remember a coward called kreativgenius who created a thread to beg a lady for forgiveness and was floored by many people, including kimbraa.

The coward then resolved to hiding under numerous monikers to troll the lady who he allegedly never met.

The coward cannot even stay true to himself, but he hides under different monikers to show different shades of himself.

Some of his deactivated accounts include
Efesodje
Supersystem
fuckwomen
bbbbbbbbbb
zykod
kreactivgenius
etc

Add it bluetrails7, connectpoint1, Jupxter, Carolndidi, chocberry.

For every account he creates, he has a way of befriending people he thinks would help him get me grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/4145579/letter-apology-forgive-me/7

That's the thread he created after his first outburst. I just noticed it was after the Aug10 he supposedly caught me cheating. I no blame am, I was told then to make a police report then... I underestimated his condition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.