Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Strange Similarities Between Male And Female Instruments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Similarities Between Male And Female Instruments (528 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Similarities Between Male And Female Instruments by enoone: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Ever wondered what really differentiates a man from a woman?

Some of the very first objects or aspects that come to mind include:

1. Differences in voice pitch between males and females with females having high pitch voices naturally with respect to men having baritones.
2. Differences in shape physiologically speaking, with ladies having the necessary curves, endowments and bends in all the right places yielding the typical figure 8 as we call it, as against men being straight... I am sure you know what I mean. Sorry, I did not say figure 1!
3. Tiny frontal dots on the chests for men and large shapely and of course succulent ripe melons for the ladies (Did you say boobs?).
4. And that tiny waist, of course that goes for the ladies, not the macho 6 packs for the men.
5. And so much more...

The list is virtually endless.

However, surprisingly, one is shocked to find that in spite of all this differences (and natural demarcations) the female Instruments often steals much of the properties of male Instruments.
You could almost mistake one for the other in this typical example here: http://www.nudeerotics.com/this-is-africa-me-2/

No wonder she is called wo-MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Girl? See Pics / Man Batters Lady For Snubbing Him / Fat People And How They Show Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.