Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? (3944 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by haywhy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2007
Nothing
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cykpelle(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2007
Castrate the bastard dating my ex wife. because that is what she has become. My ex,
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by olutomiwa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2007
is your wife SHITTING on you
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by adeboo(f): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2007
My guy, the thing is that once you are married, the whole situation changes.

If you discover that with concrete evidence, and you still love her then you should give her another chance - there is nothing new under the sun.

But obviuosly the trust element is gone but if you allow her another chance, you will have to build that trust all over again. Its gonna be real hard cause whenever she receives fone calls or even goes out, you will be suspicious but tr as much as possible not to allow your suspicions run riot in your head.

And another thing is there is no flame without smoke - obviously you need to reflect on the fact that u may have contributed to the whole saga (maybe u work late or you just dont give her the time of day) but u just need to do alot of deep thinking.

Another thing is to see a real professional marriage counsellor. If you are believers dont leave it to ur pastors alone, let them assist you in prayers but go to a professional cause thats there job.

It shall be well but if you can, and yu still love her dont let this one go without a fight.

Good luck.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by amaikama(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2007
First of all, wat is she sorry about? what is it that made her to go out to do what she did? Your respond to this thread sound ridiculous! angry how can u forgive ur wife cheating on you? if u are a bachelor it's a different ball game but not wen u are married. we all have custom's and in some customs, such an act is punishable while in some, while you figure it out. let me just ask this few question, would you forgive your wife trying to kill you all in the name of i love her? angry

One should have seeing what sort of wife or man he or she is marrying. if you see the man or woman you are getting married too is a womanizer or a slut, you back out!! abi you go see fire go put your hand all in the name of love?

Abeg make we talk true. angry
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by amaikama(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
There is nothing to talk abot with a cheat woman. angry let call a spade a spade. she out of my life angry and if you want to question me if am been faithful to her as well, yes i will be it not all men that are cheat but women will not believe that
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Naturalle(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2007
I would jst love to believe that most of the guys shouting "kick her out" have/will not cheat on their wives otherwise MAKE THUNDER FRY THAT THAING IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS for speaking so unforgivingly.

There are many reasons to why someone would cheat. If my husband cheats(God forbid!!) I think i'll seat n reason with him if:
1. I know he aint that kind of person
2.He's apologetic and remorseful

Contrary to this, Only God knows what will happen.

@amaikama, who knows she could cheat because in your "Oh so knowing" mind, u neglect to shower her with the little things she needs like attention, care, understanding, love, playfulness and instead put in pride and authoritativeness,

That said, have a swell day all cheesy
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by amaikama(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2007
Naturalle!! i treat my girls with respect, love attention, care and what have you. angry I came to find out they wanted to be treated like dirt angry just recently i came to find out a girl a friend was dating was cheating on the guy even when they where dating she was cheating on him. Her character made the guy to leave her and guess what, she snatch her mothers boyfriend angry The mother had to leave the man for her. angry isn't that a shame cry A girl of least than 25 years old has started snatching her mothers boyfriend, what if she now get married? lipsrsealed
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
wonders will never end! shocked
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by ekubear1: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2011
End the marriage, move on with my life.

If it was one of those "burst into the house find her f1cking another dude" situations (like Mr Biggs and R Kelly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL4FHZUvv3Y&feature=related), there is a good chance I'd kill both of them though  sad

I know that this is dumb and would ruin my own life, but I'm just being honest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry / I'm Heart Broken / My Husband Reacts On A Birthday Greeting To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.