Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me (1560 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by fraspree(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dear H Plus Community,

Back in 2015 I was running up and down submitting proposals for partnership with my project, she caught my eyes with her perfect shape as she was walking forward to board the same taxi that I was in as it appears we were headed the same direction. Her tight jeggins packaged her thighs and hips in a way I could only imagine my girl to be, Joy has the kind of shape that you can mostly achieve through constructive surgeries, but her was natural.

She sat close to me so I never wasted time, I started chatting with her all the way to where she dropped so I never forgot to get her phone number. It looked like the beginning was promising because I could see how the relationship was moving smoothly. We lived at same area but to visit her it would cost me two hundred naira bike to and fro, she has never been to my house because she refused to visit, instead I was the one doing the visiting and not to house but rather we will hang out at a sit out bar close to her house.

Not all the time that Joy wanted to see me, sometimes she would never pick my calls for months but when I tried to enquire she would say has been busy, she had never for one day called my phone either so I took a wide guess that she may not be so interested in me because she has already rated me as broke. I was so patient with her until last year 2017 when I decided to move closer to her house hoping that this might help the relationship, my house was now a five minutes trek to hers but yet she would find it difficult to even make out the time to see me, this made me got tired of the relationship and I stopped... Read More>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/06/chronicles-until-i-won-n48m-from-bet9ja-my-girlfriend-who-never-showed-interest-got-busy.html
Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
After 28hours, the World Cup has really started. What. A. Game.
Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Really Happy for Ronaldo Big game player grin

1 Like

Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by frbona: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na nacho finish work sha

1 Like

Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by MissRaine69(f): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
The lack of manners on this forum is nauseating. All the mature people have taken a hiatus.

1 Like

Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by ultimate77(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ifa say "CR7" y'all say "SIMPLY TGE BEST" oya CR7.. grin grin
Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by ultimate77(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
The lack of manners on this forum is nauseating. All the mature people have taken a hiatus.

To the Abby's with u nigga... You want us to appreciate a piece, then drop the whole piece on the table.. Not hiding it and asking your elders to go in search.. Swerve to the other lane

1 Like

Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by Bossontop(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
If i hear anybody call messi name for here ehhn.....e go chop am
#worldbest

Re: Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me by RemedyLab: 3:18am On Jun 16, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Married Men Should Avoid After Sexual Intercourse / Beautiful But Dirty!!! / 10 Common Guy Break Up Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.