Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. (3234 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Thread To Pour Out Your Frustration / That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Macgreat(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
A young woman blasted an older woman for her post on social media.

The older woman posted "I have been single for so long that I would not know what to do with a husband. when to feed it, walk it or... " and the young woman simply told her to "... handle her frustration with dignity"

screen shot below.

laslasticlala Seun

1 Share

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Macgreat(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wow!
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by dolarland(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fatality

1 Like

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Feminist on sucide watch.

2 Likes

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Olalan(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
All these cowards claiming feminists are just ladies who failed to get it right in their relationships with guys and unfortunately want to poison younger girls about relationships.
BTW am yet to see a young girl in her early 20's who doesn't wish to have a beautiful family in the future........

1 Like

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Scorpion's #Fatality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
This top notch bullet coming from a fellow lady, I'm in shock. shocked
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This top notch bullet coming from a fellow lady, I'm in shock. shocked
cry cry cry
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Funky123(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
At a point in a woman's life,She want to be loved,have a relationship and have her own family,what is sweeter than coming back to your house everyday to me your lover and gist about how you spend your day,work,colleagues and likes....But when this fail they start coming out to say marriage is not necessary whereas they cry for it in their closet,ladies should wise up abeg

3 Likes

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by pansophist(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Exactly. I have this British friend that keep spewing radical feminism rhetoric, how she hate men and all men deserves to be locked in jail and used only for sex by women. If I post chats we had here about gender equality ehn, you'll doubt if actually there are women that passionately hate men like her. Her hate for men is raw, unfiltered and unimaginable. From her, I got a peak view that truly, "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. She made me scared of Women a bit, and washed my eyes away from the high pedestal of innocence I hold them in.

Long story short, she visited me one time in Netherlands and o boy, she hooked up with two boys in one week. She was so desperate for a man that she was sleeping with one the first night they met. Personally I don't care about people sexual life, but if you hate men, it is expected that you should have nothing to do with them. Many of these women are confused and cant find love, then the cult of feminism appeals to them. I'm yet to find an attractive lady with attention from men that is a feminazi. Try, you'll hardly find one

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Agboki: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
pansophist:

Exactly. I have this British friend that keep spewing radical feminism rhetoric, how she hate men and all men deserves to be locked in jail and used only for sex by women. If I post chats we so have here about gender equality ehn, you'll doubt if actually there are women that passionately hate men like her her hate for men is raw, unfiltered and unimaginable. From her, I got a peak view that truly, "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. She made me scared of Women a bit, and washed my eyes away from the high pedestal of innocence I hold them in.

Long story short, she visited me one time in Netherlands and o boy, she hooked up with two boys in one week. She was so desperate for a man that was sleeping with one the first night they met. Personally I don't care about people sexual life, but if you hate men, it is expected that you should have nothing to do with them. Many of these women are confused and cant find love, then the cult of feminism appeals to them. I'm yet to find an attractive lady with attention from men that is a feminazi. Try, you'll hardly find one

Live dem,most of dem feminist na lesbians!

2 Likes

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Funky123:
At a point in a woman's life,She want to be loved,have a relationship and have her own family,what is sweeter than coming back to your house everyday to me your lover and gist about how you spend your day,work,colleagues and likes....But when this fail they start coming out to say marriage is not necessary whereas they cry for it in their closet,ladies should wise up abeg
You are right, but then if person never find husband, person no go kill herself na, life goes on till you meet the right person. That my own ideology.
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agboki:

Live dem,most of dem feminist na lesbians!

The UK and USA is a hotbed for radical feminism and politicized misandry. The idiotic poster is just confused. If an alpha male (colloquially known as Chad Thundercock) walks into her life, she will naturally submit. I've seen it over and over again. Perhaps, she is still young and getting all the attentions from men. It will end, then she will face reality.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysignal.com/2018/11/27/a-middle-aged-career-woman-on-the-lies-of-feminism-she-learned-too-late/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Funky123:
I hope you know that it is okay to stay single. You are nobody's missing rib
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
They claim FEMINISM yet carry #250 Love Machine everywhere
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Godsfavour78: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
You are right, but then if person never find husband, person no go kill herself na, life goes on till you meet the right person. That my own ideology.
and they can join the feminazi gang in the mean time while waiting for Mr Right.
undecided
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by habsydiamond(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Una sure say na pesin born that first speaker.... E come be like say I dey read Shakespeare's drama series grin grin grin the second speaker come be like Malcolm wey kill Macbeth for the drama Macbeth grin grin grin grin....if u know u know...
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by IamPlato(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please Who Can Give Spare Laptop
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Seandisputed(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na Suzan Ade Coker na
One bleached loud mouthed social media attention seeking Idiot.
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Yuceeluv(f): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Feminism is nothing but 'sour grape syndrome'. The last time i was single was in 2010. Right now, i seriously don't know how it will feel to not have someone to share love,emotions,problems,kisses and cuddles with.

...companionship is bae jare
#teamcompanionship

1 Like

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Divay22(f): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmmm
I have nothing to say.
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Macgreat(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Divay22:
Hmmmm I have nothing to say.
why
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Kipaji: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:

The UK and USA is a hotbed for radical feminism and politicized misandry. The idiotic poster is just confused. If an alpha male (colloquially known as Chad Thundercock) walks into her life, she will naturally submit. I've seen it over and over again. Perhaps, she is still young and getting all the attentions from men. It will end, then she will face reality.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysignal.com/2018/11/27/a-middle-aged-career-woman-on-the-lies-of-feminism-she-learned-too-late/amp/
Indeed.

Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Love that response grin grin
Re: Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. by Rosaline5000: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Let people do what makes them happy, some are happy single while some are happy married.
Some married women are facing so much pain in their marriage while some single ladies are facing depression due to been single.
At the end of the day happiness is all that matters, let's stop with all this married vs single competition.
Sometimes I feel it's because of money and security that's why some women enter into marriage because looking at nollywood and some rich women in Nigeria, the ones that are not married is very many and most of them are so very happy with their lives, just have children and flex their lives

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? / Date Multiple Men :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.