Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment (27475 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by speedyGonzales: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Women of nowadays don't deserve to get the door opened for them...

Chimamanda Adichie is a dumbass that feminist worship, the thing has gone to her head and she's now talking nonsense everywhere.

Also, 4uck the white bi.tch for insulting our dumbass Nigerian Novelist, that is our duty as Nigerians not hers. Women should open their own doors, unless they don't have hands.

1 Like

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
Finally, someone to talk sense into her!

She was given an inch, she thinks taking a mile is best for her, not knowing the number of people standing on the table she was shaking.

Good thing it's coming from a female...
An American at that.

She was getting way over her head. Dem don knack am akpako

Yeye aproko over sabi woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by magicminister: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
I went through the comments and my heart bled. Look at how we support an outsider over our own. Mind blowing!!!
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Before you start hating on Chimaamanda, you have to hate on yourself first. Must you side the woman because she attacked CNA?
Okay, check this out...

- She said that female genital mutilation is predominant in Nigeria, how many people still practice that today? How did she confirm it?
- Must it be Adichie that will attack the female genital mutilation? Can't you do that or is your only life on NL? When will you get small sense to know that someone else is speaking her opinion and you are entitled to yours?

Seriously the hate is getting out of hand and she is going higher. The more you hate, the more she meets presidents!

From a loyal fan...
But nah true she talk, it is all well in the USA, we get bigger problem in Nigeria, make she come back come champion her cause plus put her money where her mouth is.She has a country full of women who needs her voice period, that was what the Oyibo woman the try to tell her. Leave our problem with us and face your own for now. If she nor wise now, she nor go ever wise.

3 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
magicminister:
I went through the comments and my heart bled. Look at how we support an outsider over our own. Mind blowing!!!
AHahaha, Our own for the Outsider Town??
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Buffalowings3(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Before you start hating on Chimaamanda, you have to hate on yourself first. Must you side the woman because she attacked CNA?
Okay, check this out...

- She said that female genital mutilation is predominant in Nigeria, how many people still practice that today? How did she confirm it?
- Must it be Adichie that will attack the female genital mutilation? Can't you do that or is your only life on NL? When will you get small sense to know that someone else is speaking her opinion and you are entitled to yours?

Seriously the hate is getting out of hand and she is going higher. The more you hate, the more she meets presidents!

From a loyal fan...
Trash

FGM is alive and well in Nigeria.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Female genital mutilation isn't prevalent in Nigeria. In fact, it's at a low ebb. She spoke with so much ignorance of how she sees Nigeria.

Chimamanda has got her permanent resident status in America so she'll keep reading/hearing more of Chimamanda's views and there isn't much she can do. grin
Dem fit revoke am under 24 hours, no try those people oh, if dem fit refuse a whole Abromovic VISA for UK, well your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Buffalowings3(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
namet:
Typical Nigerian mentality. You go to someone else's country/culture and because they've given you citizenship, you start trying to correct their culture or pick faults in this sort of 'I'm better than you' manner..

If you're that smart, why is your country in such a terrible state? This Adichie woman is clearly over hyped.

She's not as bright as they tell us, because if she were there're enough social problems in her real country (not the fake, feel-good one) that she should be trying to fix.

Baby factories and selling of babies are rife in Igboland. Adichie should do something about that first before she tells Americans how to live their lives.

Adichie is over hyped and I never was impressed by her fakeness.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Trash

FGM is alive and well in Nigeria.
Exactly, it is.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by kongolo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Myself2:

She was getting way over her head. Dem don knack am akpako

Yeye aproko over sabi woman
Don't mind her.Black people no wan ever learn.Oyibo day talk u dey add mouth.Keep to your damn lane nigger!

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Put her in her place?

[b]You obviously don't realise that the activist is telling chimamanda that Africans should not aspire to effect revolutionary global change [/b]since they are supposed to be coming from a shitty continent with basic needs.

A position which you are now enforcing.

Because I don't understand what you mean by put her in her place
Is it because chimamanda is black?

Because she is definitely on a higher social and intellectual standing in America than the so called activist.

So who is putting who in their place? You self hating racist.
what is that revolutionary global change chimamanda is championing? Is it telling men not 2 open doors 4 women? How has chimamanda used her superior intellect and social standing in America to champion d African cause?

4 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Sunnynaz: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
Finally, someone to talk sense into her!

She was given an inch, she thinks taking a mile is best for her, not knowing the number of people standing on the table she was shaking.

Good thing it's coming from a female...
An American at that.
Can u please help me modify your post with this my YouTube link. The video of her making that comment please and please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRax4jxOBJ0
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Buffalowings3(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
I dont know why.
I hate this woman with passion.

1 Like

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by CSTR1003: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
introvertme:

Totally agree with this, remove the log in your eye before telling others to.

grin
She is removing the log in her eyes by focusing on gender equality.

The problem of most women in Africa stems from gender inequality.

She may not be as successful with her campaign in Africa as in the west because of the terrible governance in relation to policy formulation and enforcement.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by TheKabal: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Female genital mutilation isn't prevalent in Nigeria. In fact, it's at a low ebb. She spoke with so much ignorance of how she sees Nigeria.

Chimamanda has got her permanent resident status in America so she'll keep reading/hearing more of Chimamanda's views and there isn't much she can do. grin

This is what the first class American citizen is talking about
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7272790_screenshot20180616114120_pngab87eee228c60365fca4470957646cc9

see https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/resources_8549.html
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by CSTR1003: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
what is that revolutionary global change chimamanda is championing? Is it telling men not 2 open doors 4 women? How has chimamanda used her superior intellect and social standing in America to champion d African cause?
Is gender inequality not an African cause?
which continent is gender inequality more chronic than Africa?

I can't count how many times she has had to defend Africa from western stereotypes.

Even her famous Ted talk on YouTube on "the dangers of a single story" was about defending and promoting Africa.

Her very existence as an African global icon is promoting African intellectualism.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Bluezy13(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sunnynaz:

Can u please help me modify your post with this my YouTube link. The video of her making that comment please and please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRax4jxOBJ0

Done!!

Enjoy...
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
magicminister:
y do u think folks on d thread support d outsider and not chimamanda?
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by OLORIPAPA: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
I like making LIKES complete 100.I was the one that made the LIKES in the front page 100....
When ever your likes is 99 just give me a shout out and I will help u make it 100.Thank u.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is gender inequality not an African cause?
which continent is gender inequality more chronic than Africa?

I can't count how many times she has had to defend Africa from western stereotypes.

Even her famous Ted talk on YouTube on "the dangers of a single story" was about defending and promoting Africa.

Her very existence as an African global icon is promoting African intellectualism.
so gender inequality is when guys open door 4 women?

4 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Women in Africa are going through a lot of struggles. Many are living in poverty and not educated. It amaze me how few educated one will see feminism in Africa as a gender fight and some equality rights. There are loads of hinderance to the feminism cause in Africa, these have to be tackled first.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by CSTR1003: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
TheKabal:

This is what the first class American citizen is talking about
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7272790_screenshot20180616114120_pngab87eee228c60365fca4470957646cc9

see https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/resources_8549.html
Chimamanda is not an American citizen.

She could get it at the drop of a hat if she wanted.

She still uses a Nigerian passport because she wants to.

So your first class American Citizen is a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by TheKabal: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

She may not be as successful with her campaign in Africa as in the west because of the terrible governance in relation to policy formulation and enforcement.

Clarify your point. You have said very little.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by resurgent2019: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
magicminister:

Which our own? Does she identify with Nigerians?

They should hammer her well and possibly deport her sef. I know CSTR or whatever will quote me. I no send you ooo.

The NRA should send her back to igboland. Her igbo tribe is under the jackboots of Yorubas and Hausas in Nigeria and she has the guts to tell Americans what to do in their own country.

6 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

People don't actually hate her. We love the awareness she is creating out there but my problem with her is that she don't define boundries.
Hillary was way smarter than her through the way she handled her foolishness and Americans havery seen beyond the facade that she intend making mockery of the former first lady but the lady outsmarted her.
Hillary still remain their most loved first lady and who is chimanda to want to publicly humiliate her. She don't teach American what feminism is all about. She is still a learner and they gave her the chance to soar, why abuse that?
She should take it easy pls.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by CSTR1003: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
sassysure:

People don't actually hate her. We love the awareness she is creating out there but my problem with her is that she don't define boundries.
Hillary was way smarter than her through the way she handled her foolishness and Americans havery seen beyond the facade that she intend making mockery of the former first lady but the lady outsmarted her.
Hillary still remain their most loved first lady and who is chimanda to want to publicly humiliate her. She don't teach American what feminism is all about. She is still a learner and they gave her the chance to soar, why abuse that?
She should take it easy pls.
If you do a poll of Hilary to chimamanda in any American university, you would be surprised to know chimamanda would beat her hands down.

It is no mean fit to be voted Harvard day class speaker. No African dead or alive has that honour.
Her popularity is astounding.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

Which our own? Does she identify with Nigerians?

They should hammer her well and possibly deport her sef. I know CSTR or whatever will quote me. I no send you ooo.

The NRA should send her back to igboland. Her igbo tribe is under the jackboots of Yorubas and Hausas in Nigeria and she has the guts to tell Americans what to do in their own country.
Everything don't have to go tribal here.
For Once Can We All Have A Matured discource devoid Of tribalism.
I hope we all will learn a lot from that.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by thunderbabs: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
That is ella oju kan for Chimanmanda... She dey over do without caution.... Na to deport her remain.. Make she no go stay for her lane....

You ve got the recogniton internationally, fine.. Your chicken sense needs to tell you to tread softly when treating issues especially one you not too familiar with tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Issues on equal rights for women does not hold water?

You are not the one to tell her what cause should appeal to her.

If she is not doing it to your satisfaction , you can take it up and become better than chimamanda.
Guy, you mean the ones I stated are not equal rights for women. I give up.

1 Like

Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by TheKabal: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Chimamanda is not an American citizen.

She could get it at the drop of a hat if she wanted.

She still uses a Nigerian passport because she wants to.

So your first class American Citizen is a loser.

Read what you said again.
Then ask yourself, If I where in a court room, would anything I have said prove that the first class American citizen is wrong.
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

why don’t you research well before you make post. The problem with women inAfrica is same with men... poverty and lack of basic infrastructures to make for a good living. How many girls are in school in the north, how many northerners are in school? Tackle poverty, women rights and then gender equality. It’s a sad situation because we can only tackle poverty ourselves unfortunately we are not ready. Forget any sugar talks of nations and communities saying they are helping you tackle poverty. Nations don’t develop with grants... have you seen any? Tell me one. Is it not someone who has money that buys a car, who will fight for women’s right to drive in Saudi if not that the women are doing well to buy cars. They tackled poverty... they are a rich nation. Feminism, gender equality or whatever is a cause to be advocated last in a nation associated with poverty!
Re: Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

If you do a poll of Hilary to chimamanda in any American university, you would be surprised to know chimamanda would beat her hands down.

It is no mean fit to be voted Harvard day class speaker. No African dead or alive has that honour.
Her popularity is astounding.

I haven't done so. So I don't know.
She might be popular among students and youth but Hillary is popular among those that define America so which one do u think wins at the end of the day.
And besides, this lady would have been America's president if not for electoral college. So as per who is more popular, I doubt u.
Most racist Americans don't associate with black's not to talk of immigrants so lots of Americans don't know her yet. Hispanic and Asians don't know her but they know Hillary so I don't agree with this popularity thing.

I'm not against her mind you. I am actually proud of her achievements but she should thread carefully. This is America after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.