Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (60663 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Blonchilli(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Elder001:

No hard feelings man.

That you stayed with a man when he was broke doesn't mean you shouldn't make money and acquire your own properties.

This is the problem with many ladies. When the man was working hard to make money and acquire properties what was the woman doing? sitting down abi? and you say that same woman deserve which property?

As for your mum she is a very hardworking woman which every sane mind must complement. Her type is rare in a place like Nigeria.
None taken. Exactly, I was lucky to have a mom like mine. Women today are too lazy. My mom would foot the bill before my dad returned home, and my dad wasn't a bum. An average naija girl don't want to work or hustle. That's why a lot of women today want an already made man, so they can sit at home and do nothing. And even if they're working will still hoard their salary at the detriment of the home.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Blonchilli(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Elder001:

The man that also brought a lot to the table which benefit is he going to have?

Everybody should make money and acquire their own properties abeg.
It's good that you highlighted that benefit part, that's why I won't make the mistake to marry according to the western culture. All your labor will just go to one woman, and some women just marry a successful man, get divorced and take his property. Both parties should know what they're bringing to the table, I can't marry a liability and God forbid if divorce comes she'll now want all my hardwork, brother the house will burn with us inside o.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
teebee22:
u deserve a kiss Darling. Abeg help me tell them na. Ayam not understanding all these their share property saga o. which property sef the tokunbo car or the three bedroom flats. empty barrels been making noise since the time of Baal.
hahacheesy! ..though it cant be denied that there some poverty infested gold leeching inlaws wey go encourage their dauther to leech and fight over the husband's property.believe it or not...there are some family inlaws who would fight foot and nail to inherit d late husband's dead looking 404 peaguot pickup and d house built with red sandcheesy... Apart from dat their men with formidable assets saddled with gold digging wives who would do anything possible to rip off their husbands.na dis same nairaland we read about one female lawyer who was cheating on her husband and she stabbed her husband to death over the arguement of money and sharing of property. But most gold digging wives have no patience with courts. If they are all out to get the man's property, they had hire assasins and waste their husband and collect the properties and run b4 even the man's family knows wats going on.yea there many stone cold ladies like dat. Court marriages are done to protect the future of ur family and ensure d legality of ur marriage. One of my guy dat we both attended one language school wanted to join his woman in germany.im lady na nurse for dere but d german embassy said he should bring proof dat the lady is his wife. Na this january wey pass dem do their court wedding and native law and custom. He now has his marriage certificate. If u dont trust a lady and ur instinct tells u she's marrying u cos of wat u have then its better u dont get married to her at allcheesy.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by debspauly(f): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=68543228]If you love your life..
A word is enough for the wise..

Marry a lady that has her own properties so she won't say
you wasted her life.
You've your own properties ,I've mine.
we're both rich so there's no need requesting for any
property.
If you can't do that I'll advice you not to attempt registry
marriage.[/quot. hmmm when men at any age want younger girls with full round breasts,trim slim belly and that hour glass figure.which at such age are just coming up in life and had hardly left their parents house talk of more having their own properties.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Masterppower: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
mistyebby:

Im very well my brother.
How is work going
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Blonchilli:

It's good that you highlighted that benefit part, that's why I won't make the mistake to marry according to the western culture. All your labor will just go to one woman, and some women just marry a successful man, get divorced and take his property. Both parties should know what they're bringing to the table, I can't marry a liability and God forbid if divorce comes she'll now want all my hardwork, brother the house will burn with us inside o.

Every woman should go out there to work ,make money and acquire her own properties.

Sky's the limit

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
milemimi93:

Stay away from marriage whether registry or traditional.. Marriage benefits these ho.es.

Whether the man files for divorce or the woman files for divorce which ever way the man suffers the effect especially if the woman has children for the man.

Guys stay away from marriage..
Very hilarious comment cheesy
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Saff(f): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Men of this generation are pitiful. Don’t think I can be with a man born in the 90s/late 80s. Just terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
Men of this generation are pitiful. Don’t think I can be with a man born in the 90s/late 80s. Just terrible.

Why?

How are they pitiful?
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
bebe2:
BUT why are u pple so evil?

Why do u always think like zombies?

So u marry a woman for twenty years, she has kids for u, looked after them while u work, cooks for u , cleans for u, wash ur clothes, U have two houses , in the case of divorce u can not give her one? Are u ok?

Where do u want her to start from?
she shud build ha own.
Mumu idiotic qstn
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by teebee22(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Daboomb:

Aaaahhh....... now l undertsand why these "kids" has been talking poo all day.
They are yet to "walk the talk".

When you grow-up and mature enough to be called a wife-material, tie down a handsome man and let him be courageous enough to take you to the later.
At the registry, tell him he has no right to the marriage cert ...and then come back to tell us what happened. grin grin

Jeeez, l never realised l have been engaging with underage/Teenagers. angry angry angry
I rest my case.
lolll can't stop laughing and who told you age is the only way to maturity? who is this one sef? Oga I will marry a man that is enlightened enough to know wat it takes to be a man and not some baby boy fooling themselves all in the name of registry cert. And before I choose not to tell you this, Y don't get someone more mature to enlighten your sense of reasoning cos I am not understanding you o and that is because I don't do baby talk. still laughing
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by teebee22(f): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Daboomb:

Just hear this classless hoe!
Its not called 'dump'! it is called DUMB, .............dumbo!

Ediots like you should never engage in intellectual discuss.

Whether it is Orisha or trado-voodo wedding , Marriage Certs are in Triplicates and the Govt can keep one, what stops the wifey keeping one and the Husband keeps one.
To assert that it is only the woman who deserves to keep the only original Cert available, (again, you scoundrels are working on the errorneous and ignorant assumption that once you refuse to hand-over the marriage cert in your custody, your husband cant divorce you) exposes the evil plans in the hearts of women like you.

If the man can destroy the Cert, then only an slowpoke like yourself wont be able to imagine that the woman can also do the same. if it suit

Even that ignorant clown up there said she has NEVER HEARD A WOMAN THROWING HER HUSBAND OUT OF THE HOUSE! shocked grin
Are these shyters under-age girls or they just crawled out of cave?
SMH
And before I forget to mention that you so foolish that even your foolishness cannot be covered. wat part of mars are u from. I dnt even believe u were carried up to nine months cos u dnt talk like a mature being, oh least I forget u re an alien from mars. And even though I choose not to use the word senseless, you are every bit of it. Everyone is airing their view on the topic and you are here show casing the prostitution that brought u forth and oga English its Erroneous not errorneous. Quote me again if the thunder prepared from your village will not blast u. Idiotic Ediot.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Blonchilli:
None taken. Exactly, I was lucky to have a mom like mine. Women today are too lazy. My mom would foot the bill before my dad returned home, and my dad wasn't a bum. An average naija girl don't want to work or hustle. That's why a lot of women today want an already made man, so they can sit at home and do nothing. And even if they're working will still hoard their salary at the detriment of the home.
Only God knows the circles in which you move. undecided An average Naija girl doesn't want to work??! shocked So all those ones we see running their own shops, catering outfits, working in banks, insurance companies, pharmacies, hospitals, teaching in schools, sewing new clothes or designs for their clients etc....are what? Ghosts? shocked Or aliens?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by eyinjuege: 5:23am On Jun 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

Only God knows the circles in which you move. undecided An average Naija girl doesn't want to work??! shocked So all those ones we see running their own shops, catering outfits, working in banks, insurance companies, pharmacies, hospitals, teaching in schools, sewing new clothes designs for their clients etc....are what? Ghosts? shocked Or aliens?

Majority of those ranting and talking on here have little experience about real life.
Many are still doing mama/papa thank you and are still being fed by their parents.
Majority are unmarried, and have no thoughts of getting married soon because they're not working. The married ones won't type all these funny stuff, as they know what their wives are bringing to the table, and know how she has been providing and making them look good to the world.
I have always said this and will say it again. Nigerian women are one of the most hardworking women out there, and are an asset to any man.
Especially abroad, they are more respected than their men who are mostly seen as just loudmouths and are considered a joke by other Africans and even non Africans.
Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Able to easily adapt to situations around them. Majority are assets.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2018
eyinjuege:
Majority of those ranting and talking on here have little experience about real life.
Many are still doing mama/papa thank you and are still being fed by their parents.
Majority are unmarried, and have no thoughts of getting married soon because they're not working. The married ones won't type all these funny stuff, as they know what their wives are bringing to the table, and know how she has been providing and making them look good to the world.
I have always said this and will say it again. Nigerian women are one of the most hardworking women out there, and are an asset to any man.
Especially abroad, they are more respected than their men who are mostly seen as just loudmouths and are considered a joke by other Africans and even non Africans.
Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Able to easily adapt to situations around them. Majority are assets.

Thank you. You have said it all. cheesy
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Blonchilli(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

Only God knows the circles in which you move. undecided An average Naija girl doesn't want to work??! shocked So all those ones we see running their own shops, catering outfits, working in banks, insurance companies, pharmacies, hospitals, teaching in schools, sewing new clothes or designs for their clients etc....are what? Ghosts? shocked Or aliens?
Yes they do and it has nothing to do with circles. The girls you see running around G-boys, the ones you see jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them for bills, the one we see who after marriage sits at home and expects the husband to pay their bills. Maybe the word average was not proper but a large number of women today do not want to work. And by the way over 60 percent of the shops these women run are paid by their husbands, boyfriends, sugar daddies, runs or they just sell provisions and sit idle in the shop gisting. I'm not generalizing, but that's what we see daily. I have sisters and a mother who do not depend on a man and their husbands for their livelihood. So it's not about hearsay or circles, they are still hardworking women but the lazy ones are more than the strong ones

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Blonchilli:
Yes they do and it has nothing to do with circles. The girls you see running around G-boys, the ones you see jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them for bills, the one we see who after marriage sits at home and expects the husband to pay their bills. Maybe the word average was not proper but a large number of women today do not want to work. And by the way over 60 percent of the shops these women run are paid by their husbands, boyfriends, sugar daddies, runs or they just sell provisions and sit idle in the shop gisting. I'm not generalizing, but that's what we see daily. I have sisters and a mother who do not depend on a man and their husbands for their livelihood. So it's not about hearsay or circles, they are still hardworking women but the lazy ones are more than the strong ones
What is the population of women in Nigeria that you have met, that led you to make such sweeping illogical conclusions? Guy, you do not know what you are saying. shocked I have worked with UN-funded programmes for a variety of agencies, and I can tell you that Nigerian women are some of the most hard-working people, you can ever see. Women are said to make up about 49.34 % of the current 180 million population of Nigeria in 2016, according to the World Bank. So which dirty research or study did you conduct, to discover that the lazy ones are more than the hardworking ones? When, where and how did you arrive at this infantile conclusion?

Those you claim have shops set up for them by men or sugar daddies are very much in the minority in the urban centres. undecided How many men, are barely coping and managing to put body and soul together, that they would splurge out cash to set up shops, for all the women they know? The average Naija man would most likely date 6 or 7 women over a period of 5 years or more, so how many shops is he going to open for each one?

Most women I know, took small loans from their cooperative societies, or women's associations to set up their shops, while others saved their little funds over a period of time from their trading activities, in order to be able to rent a shop. sad So stop feeling embittered and envious of their successes.

Even the uneducated ones in the villages go to the farms to cultivate agricultural products, and also trade in open markets to sell various commodities. sad Please stop using your miniscule schoolboy experience to judge majority of hardworking Naija women who struggle to put food on their tables, each day.

Maybe you come from a community where women laze away, doing nothing. It is not the same thing, in the remaining 774 local government areas, in Nigeria. You need to step out a bit more, and educate yourself.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Jimi23(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2018
The result.of poverty. Bet the Op.hasn't got a single property. Sometimes the woman ends up the wealthier one. So don't even go into marriage thinking divorce. Don't marry for the wrong reasons.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Blonchilli(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

What is the population of women in Nigeria that you have met, that led you to make such sweeping illogical conclusions? Guy, you do not know what you are saying. shocked I have worked with UN-funded programmes for a variety of agencies, and I can tell you that Nigerian women are some of the most hard-working people, you can ever see. Women are said to make up about 49.34 % of the current 180 million population of Nigeria in 2016, according to the World Bank. So which dirty research or study did you conduct, to discover that the lazy ones are more than the hardworking ones? When, where and how did you arrive at this infantile conclusion?

Those you claim have shops set up for them by men or sugar daddies are very much in the minority in the urban centres. undecided How many men, are barely coping and managing to put body and soul together, that they would splurge out cash to set up shops, for all the women they know? The average Naija man would most likely date 6 or 7 women over a period of 5 years or more, so how many shops is he going to open for each one?

Most women I know, took small loans from their cooperative societies, or women's associations to set up their shops, while others saved their little funds over a period of time from their trading activities, in order to be able to rent a shop. sad So stop feeling embittered and envious of their successes.

Even the uneducated ones in the villages go to the farms to cultivate agricultural products, and also trade in open markets to sell various commodities. sad Please stop using your miniscule schoolboy experience to judge majority of hardworking Naija women who struggle to put food on their tables, each day.

Maybe you come from a community where women laze away, doing nothing. It is not the same thing, in the remaining 774 local government areas, in Nigeria. You need to step out a bit more, and educate yourself.
I didn't say women are not hardworking. Maybe you need to read through again before jumping into conclusions. Thanks
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2018
eyinjuege:

You know why I despise Nigerians? It's because they're very sentimental. When talking about hardworking women you shouldn't talk about Nigerian women . Just like sentiments made Nigerians to keep dreaming that they'll defeat Argentina even though they knew they can't.
Nigerian women are trying these days, yes but still behind the ratio of other hardworking African women. More than 47% or more of married Nigerian women depend on their husbands for 100% provision.
Most hardworking women out there ? Were you just trying to sound sarcastic with that comment or what exactly?
If Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've ever met then I'm 100% sure you've never left Nigeria . If you've traveled out from Nigeria before you won't make that comment.
An average Ghanaian lady is more focused and hardworking than an average Nigerian lady.
Travel to South Africa, Kenya, Malawi and Ghana which are also African countries and see the way their women are very industrious, you won't say Nigerian women are hardworking when you return to Nigeria.

What do you even understand by the term “hardworking”? . How are Nigerian women very hardworking when they're yet to make positive impacts on the Nigerian economy? Women labour force in the US has overtook men for the first time in history. In countries like South Africa and Kenya, women own more than 30% of the companies and organisations while in Nigeria the labour force is dominated by men 80%.

I never wanted to reply your comment but your first line made me to reply your ignorant and sentimental words.

Any person that have left Nigeria before won't compare Nigerian women to the women of other countries not even fellow African countries in terms of hardwork and contribution to the GDP of their various countries.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by eyinjuege: 5:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

You know why I despise Nigerians? It's because they're very sentimental. When talking about hardworking women you shouldn't talk about Nigerian women . Just like sentiments made Nigerians to keep dreaming that they'll defeat Argentina even though they knew they can't.
Nigerian women are trying these days, yes but still behind the ratio of other hardworking African women. More than 47% or more of married Nigerian women depend on their husbands for 100% provision.
Most hardworking women out there ? Were you just trying to sound sarcastic with that comment or what exactly?
If Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've ever met then I'm 100% sure you've never left Nigeria . If you've traveled out from Nigeria before you won't make that comment.
An average Ghanaian lady is more focused and hardworking than an average Nigerian lady.
Travel to South Africa, Kenya, Malawi and Ghana which are also African countries and see the way their women are very industrious, you won't say Nigerian women are hardworking when you return to Nigeria.

What do you even understand by the term “hardworking”? . How are Nigerian women very hardworking when they're yet to make positive impacts on the Nigerian economy? Women labour force in the US has overtook men for the first time in history. In countries like South Africa and Kenya, women own more than 30% of the companies and organisations while in Nigeria the labour force is dominated by men 80%.

I never wanted to reply your comment but your first line made me to reply your ignorant and sentimental words.

Any person that have left Nigeria before won't compare Nigerian women to the women of other countries not even fellow African countries in terms of hardwork and contribution to the GDP of their various countries.

Talking of abroad, Nigerian women definitely work hard unlike the men who have turned themselves to gigolos. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Just say the women that surround you are lazy, and make no impact or contribute to the society.

All the Nigerian families I know in America have their women working their lives off. In the UK where i live, I know no single Nigerian housewife. The men have so much embarrassed themselves they are known as gigolos and frauds.
Imagine an Indian friend asking me about Nigerian men, her bro-in-law who is a lawyer and handles a lot of divorce cases in the black community told her the women provide for the families usually. I was too embarrassed. I just told her it depends on the social class, and just bamboozled with 'stop generalizing'.
Your women are more respected abroad by fellow Africans and whites, unlike their male counterparts who are known to be loudmouths.
Nigerian women hold down a job abroad, are not highly invested in fraud like the men.
Like I said earlier, even in Nigeria most of the families I know have no housewife. Infact I know a lot of families where the women are the ones providely for the home, and the husbands don't work or some only supplement the women's income.
It's so easy and wicked for a lot of Nigerian men to say their women only get money through olosho means, and those women doing well in their careers only get there by bedhopping. Wickedness in high places.
Is it the Drs, bankers, nurses, shop owners, marketwomen i should talk about? Are all these women single?
Even those on the poverty line, it's the women you see hustling to provide food for their children.
If you fail to see the positive impact Nigerian women have made on the economy, that's your problem.
I wonder where you're conjuring your statistics from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
eyinjuege:
Talking of abroad, Nigerian women definitely work hard unlike the men who have turned themselves to gigolos. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Just say the women that surround you are lazy, and make no impact or contribute to the society.

All the Nigerian families I know in America have their women working their lives off. In the UK where i live, I know no single Nigerian housewife. The men have so much embarrassed themselves they are known as gigolos and frauds.
Imagine an Indian friend asking me about Nigerian men, her bro-in-law who is a lawyer and handles a lot of divorce cases in the black community told her the women provide for the families usually. I was too embarrassed. I just told her it depends on the social class, and just bamboozled with 'stop generalizing'.
Your women are more respected abroad by fellow Africans and whites, unlike their male counterparts who are known to be loudmouths.
Nigerian women hold down a job abroad, are not highly invested in fraud like the men.
Like I said earlier, even in Nigeria most of the families I know have no housewife. Infact I know a lot of families where the women are the ones providely for the home, and the husbands don't work or some only supplement the women's income.
It's so easy and wicked for a lot of Nigerian men to say their women only get money through olosho means, and those women doing well in their careers only get there by bedhopping. Wickedness in high places.
Is it the Drs, bankers, nurses, shop owners, marketwomen i should talk about? Are all these women single?
Even those on the poverty line, it's the women you see hustling to provide food for their children.
If you fail to see the positive impact Nigerian women have made on the economy, that's your problem.
Maybe, within the circles or the community where he was born and raised, women do nothing but depend 100% on the men like he said. sad He was probably speaking from his own myopic experience, which unfortunately does NOT hold true, in many Nigerian communities. Nigerian women are, (and have always been) hardworking productive members of their communities, especially at home. From trading, to banking, fishing, academia, retail, logistics, manufacturing etc, you would find Nigerian women there under the hot sun, pulling their weight, contributing positively and earning their keep. Those who do not work and depend on their husbands 100% are very much in the minority.... undecided
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 04, 2018
eyinjuege:

Not trying to sound offensive but can you comprehend at all? or are the grammars too big for your intellectual capability?
You said you're living in the UK, right?
Can you boldly say that Nigerian women are more hardworking than British women?.
I find it insultive that you said Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've met. I still don't believe you're living in Britain because if you truly do, you won't make that statement.
Nobody is saying Nigerian women aren't hardworking but they're behind the women of other countries. A typical South African lady is more focused and industrious than an average Nigerian lady .
@getting embarrassed because you were asked if women provide for their families, like seriously?
Which people are shouting for equality? Men or women?
If women can want equality with men why can't they take care of their families just like men do or is the gender equality talk some fake shït?

Contrary to your assertion, Thai women are very hardworking and ambitious. I'm temporarily living in Bangkok ,Thailand and I can boldly say that they're very industrious and focused people (men and women). Women here have higher contribution to the Thai labour force and the Thai GDP.

In Nigeria the labour force is still much dominated by men.

I give up on you. Sentiments won't allow you to say true words. Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've met indeed.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Maybe, within the circles or the community where he was born and raised, women do nothing but depend 100% on the men like he said. sad He was probably speaking from his own myopic experience, which unfortunately does NOT hold true, in many Nigerian communities. Nigerian women are, (and have always been) hardworking productive members of their communities, especially at home. From trading, to banking, fishing, academia, retail, logistics, manufacturing etc, you would find Nigerian women there under the hot sun, pulling their weight, contributing positively and earning their keep. Those who do not work and depend on their husbands 100% are very much in the minority.... undecided

Stop typing nonsense . I live in Thailand and I know what I'm talking about. Ghanaian, South African, Kenyan and Malawian ladies are more hardworking and focused than Nigerian ladies.

You must be a very pathetic individual for you to say Nigerian women who depend on their husbands are in the minority. Your lies are beyond me.
Thank God I'm a Nigerian
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by eyinjuege: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

Not trying to sound offensive but can you comprehend at all? or are the grammars too big for your intellectual capability?
You said you're living in the UK, right?
Can you boldly say that Nigerian women are more hardworking than British women?.
I find it insultive that you said Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've met. I still don't believe you're living in Britain because if you truly do, you won't make that statement.
Nobody is saying Nigerian women aren't hardworking but they're behind the women of other countries. A typical South African lady is more focused and industrious than an average Nigerian lady .
@getting embarrassed because you were asked if women provide for their families, like seriously?
Which people are shouting for equality? Men or women?
If women can want equality with men why can't they take care of their families just like men do or is the gender equality talk some fake shït?

Contrary to your assertion, Thai women are very hardworking and ambitious. I'm temporarily living in Bangkok ,Thailand and I can boldly say that they're very industrious and focused people (men and women). Women here have higher contribution to the Thai labour force and the Thai GDP.

In Nigeria the labour force is still much dominated by men.

I give up on you. Sentiments won't allow you to say true words. Nigerian women are the most hardworking women you've met indeed.

Look at this lowlife.
What grammar are you on about?
Is it the same Thai that is known worldwide for child prostitution and prostitution generally you're on about?
Yes, they definitely contribute to the GDP. Afterall tourists looking for exotic prostitutes and pedophiles from all over the world know where to go have their holiday and spend their pounds and dollars. Thai is known for their sex tourism. I always look at anyone who has just gone on holiday in Thailand with side eye.
I repeat- definitely, they do contribute to their GDP, I absolutely agree with you. At least it's a documented fact that prostitution in Thailand contributes at the very least $6.4 billion dollars to their GDP. And I'm sure that excludes those brought in by paedophiles who prey on their children.
10% of their GDP in your Thai is from their porn industry. A whole 10% just from porn. Really hardworkers they are.
I was talking about legitimate means of making money, not prostitution, not dealing drugs, not 419. My bad.
Meanwhile, what hard work are you talking about in British women?, don't even go there.
An average Nigerian woman is more hardworking. They thrive abroad in countries where there is relative gender equality, they earn more, we have more professionals amongst them and they are respected abroad.
Before you even continue with your rambling, you really believe asking for gender equality is not right? Despite the inequality, the Nigerian women are still forging ahead.
Too bad there are no professionals among the Nigerian women you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Shut up.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by NoToPile: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2018
This thread still dey grin

Nigerian women are actually very hardworking and resilient. EOD

Ehen Elder001 I saw you type stuff about female inheritance bill at the national assembly. Whether they pass or not it's left for the cultures involved to modify their culture to accommodate females or else the bill if passed might be a waste of time.

BTW where I come from females inherit already, as a female you can inherit from your father, your mother (if she has personal properties) and then your husband grin grin . No special preference to the male child. Head to head sharing formular or sharing by group if you are from polygamous home i.e children from mother A are given X and they sort it out among them selves etc.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hanseel1:
Stop typing nonsense . I live in Thailand and I know what I'm talking about. Ghanaian, South African, Kenyan and Malawian ladies are more hardworking and focused than Nigerian ladies.

You must be a very pathetic individual for you to say Nigerian women who depend on their husbands are in the minority. Your lies are beyond me.
Thank God I'm a Nigerian
When people like you want to expose their ignorance, they start spewing insults which makes them look even more clueless. sad What is the population of nigerian women in Thailand? And how many have you met over there? Did you conduct a census of the ones over there, to know how many of them are hardworking or not? So the few women you met in Thailand of all places, represent the entire Nigerian female population scattered among the 774 local govt areas at home, and over 145 different countries abroad? shocked

Your pathetic attempts to deride & denigrate Nigerian women have been duly noted, and tossed in the trashcan. Next time you decide to make blanket assertions, try to conduct some research instead of wallowing in the gutter of exaggeration. undecided

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2018
LaudableXX:

When people like you want to expose their ignorance, they start spewing insults which makes them look even more clueless. sad What is the population of nigerian women in Thailand? And how many have you met over there? Did you conduct a census of the ones over there, to know how many of them are hardworking or not? So the few women you met in Thailand of all places, represent the entire Nigerian female population scattered among the 774 local govt areas at home, and over 145 different countries abroad? shocked

Your pathetic attempts to deride & denigrate Nigerian women have been duly noted, and tossed in the trashcan. Next time you decide to make blanket assertions, try to conduct some research instead of wallowing in the gutter of exaggeration. undecided

With a comprehension ability this shallow, I don't think you possess the basic cognitive requirements to participate in this debate. My elementary employment of satire should fall within the purview of your intellectual circumference.

Sorry, I don't deal with minors.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2018
eyinjuege:

Look at this lowlife.
What grammar are you on about?
Is it the same Thai that is known worldwide for child prostitution and prostitution generally you're on about?
Yes, they definitely contribute to the GDP. Afterall tourists looking for exotic prostitutes and pedophiles from all over the world know where to go have their holiday and spend their pounds and dollars. Thai is known for their sex tourism. I always look at anyone who has just gone on holiday in Thailand with side eye.
I repeat- definitely, they do contribute to their GDP, I absolutely agree with you. At least it's a documented fact that prostitution in Thailand contributes at the very least $6.4 billion dollars to their GDP. And I'm sure that excludes those brought in by paedophiles who prey on their children.
10% of their GDP in your Thai is from their porn industry. A whole 10% just from porn. Really hardworkers they are.
I was talking about legitimate means of making money, not prostitution, not dealing drugs, not 419. My bad.
Meanwhile, what hard work are you talking about in British women?, don't even go there.
An average Nigerian woman is more hardworking. They thrive abroad in countries where there is relative gender equality, they earn more, we have more professionals amongst them and they are respected abroad.
Before you even continue with your rambling, you really believe asking for gender equality is not right? Despite the inequality, the Nigerian women are still forging ahead.
Too bad there are no professionals among the Nigerian women you know.

Young man, you said you felt disgraced when a foreigner told you that he/she heard Nigerian women are now bread winners in their various homes. If gender equality isn't shït, why were you embarrassed? If men can do that why do you think women shouldn't do it?.

Have you ever been to Thailand before? There are more lazy ,dependent ladies and prostitutes in Nigeria than any Southeastern Asian country.

You couldn't comprehend my simple post but you got the time to spew your sentimental emotional overflow.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by LaudableXX: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Hanseel1:
With a comprehension ability this shallow, I don't think you possess the basic cognitive requirements to participate in this debate. My elementary employment of satire should fall within the purview of your intellectual circumference.

Sorry, I don't deal with minors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.