Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587057 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
tony5:
Please,is Berlin A Very Expensive For Students? Gurus In The House
Berlin is student friendly.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
[b][/b]
Koval12:

You have to get your documents ready before you start your applications. And most schools will ask for proof of English proficiency.

[b]University of Kiel will be starting their application on the 16th of November. University of Bremen 1st December , University of Jena 1st December as well.
Please do these schools you mentioned use UniAssist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Armstrong34:
gurus in the house...does it mean I stand no chance to be admitted for BSc ..with my WaEc And OND
You’ll need 100L Transcript or you go through Studienkolleg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
KamsyIvy:
[b][/b] Please do these schools you mentioned use UniAssist?
Not at all

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by alwaysonline247: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Phineas01:

cheesy cheesy am not surprise, its normal though, everyone is trying to be careful. I cant say, just send it with the receipt and be hopeful for a positive reply

or

since he is scared of sharing his information, he can send an email with the details to x-patrio using your x-patrio user Id as the subject and he should state he made the payment for you.

pls check ur mail boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
For the new folks requesting for conversion to German grade system.......here you go.

blaze007:
for those tha need to convert their cgpa to german grade system, here you go:

https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hey all. Been a while. This is just to motivate everyone here. Don’t give up. I started reading up on NL by March which was when I decided to come to DE. Renewed passport, applied for school, got rejections and later got admission to Kassel to study the course I wanted.

Interview went well, collection of visa became wahala with 2 extension gotten from my school, old passport was stamped and then I had to wait for process again while mailing school and alien office with good response and support from them. Naija embassy frustrated me but all in all. I got my visa, am in DE, missed 3 days of lecture but I am to the pace now.
We are Nigerians and can pick up. It’s safe here and everything works

Ps. Delete your torrent app before coming here as this can get you a fine of 950 euro or more.

Be focused don’t give up and please you all should read.
This forum has too many information. All you need is here. Stop asking what school
Let this site be your friends
Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.
You can ask few things from the visa stage but all in all my advice is put effort and you will come out great.
I have met people here that used agent and got courses they don’t want and now they don’t even know how to apply. I explained in my little way but told them I can’t start applying for you here. All man busy for him own lane. All blacks that see you will greet you. We r minority and always happy to see someone of your skin colour ( for my city) I am always available to give little info I can. Am just a month in DE. One love guyz

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
fluxyn:
Hey all. Been a while. This is just to motivate everyone here. Don’t give up. I started reading up on NL by March which was when I decided to come to DE. Renewed passport, applied for school, got rejections and later got admission to Kassel to study the course I wanted.

Interview went well, collection of visa became wahala with 2 extension gotten from my school, old passport was stamped and then I had to wait for process again while mailing school and alien office with good response and support from them. Naija embassy frustrated me but all in all. I got my visa, am in DE, missed 3 days of lecture but I am to the pace now.

Ps. Delete your torrent app before coming here as this can get you a fine of 950 euro or more.

This forum has too many information. All you need is here. Stop asking what school
Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.
You can ask few things from the visa stage but all in all my advice is put effort and you will come out great.
I have met people here that used agent and got courses they don’t want and now they don’t even know how to apply. I explained in my little way but told them I can’t start applying for you here. All man busy for him own lane. All blacks that see you will greet you. We r minority and always happy to see someone of your skin colour ( for my city) I am always available to give little info I can. Am just a month in DE. One love guyz
thanks bro for this strong words of encouragement. See you soon

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
tony5:
Please,is Berlin A Very Expensive For Students? Gurus In The House
It’s more expensive compared to others. But it’s a “student” city.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Koval12:
Not at all
Thanks I’ll check them out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lekzzydo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks For the head up bro. We are joining you soon

fluxyn:

Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
fluxyn:

Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.

congrats bro.

how many schools did you apply to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yungdizzy: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
fabiosmart:

wow... sounds cool

no need of HOD signature?

no need.. go senate building straight.. 3rd floor I think

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please guys I wrote my WAEC in 2004 (poor result), graduated 2010 but now I'm using the GCE result which I wrote in 2012.

How do I reconcile this in my CV which I want to use for my applications?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hadampson:
Thanks for your response.

Between computer science and industrial chemistry, which one is more lucrative??

Both are ok,

but for me, i'll go for computer science

i guess you should go for the one you are best at, for ease of coping well

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
fabiosmart:

Both are ok,

but for me, i'll go for computer science

i guess you should go for the one you are best at, for ease of coping well

Vielen dank bruder.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pheeew!! Started from page 1 now I'm here grin
Found out about this wonderful thread not so long ago, had so many questions to ask but I saw so many people advising the newbies to start from page 1 so I had to go all the way back and now I feel like an agent grin grin
I've already applied at TU Kaiserslautern, Deggendorf Institute of Technology and Saarland University (Winter). Waiting for 1st of December to apply at University of Kassel. Hopefully, admission letter will drop for at least one of them.

Goodluck to everyone else applying for next Summer!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sirbohr007:
Pheeew!! Started from page 1 now I'm here grin
Found out about this wonderful thread not so long ago, had so many questions to ask but I saw so many people advising the newbies to start from page 1 so I had to go all the way back and now I feel like an agent grin grin
I've already applied at TU Kaiserslautern, Deggendorf Institute of Technology and Saarland University (Winter). Waiting for 1st of December to apply at University of Kassel. Hopefully, admission letter will drop for at least one of them.

Goodluck to everyone else applying for next Summer!

welcome on board

fasten your seatbelt as we about to jet out to Duetchland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please house, did anyone apply to the university of regensburg via e-mail? if yes, do I have to send certified copies or just scanned copies of the original documents .

PS: i have sent an e-mail to the department coordinator but i want prompt reply as their deadline is imminent.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tony5(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
KamsyIvy:
It’s more expensive compared to others. But it’s a “student” city.
Okay Sir,how Much Should I Have In My Block Account To Study In University Of Berlin Msc In International Health?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
tony5:
Okay Sir,how Much Should I Have In My Block Account To Study In University Of Berlin Msc In International Health?

It's same amount required, however, you may decide to go with excess to cater for you need depending on your lifestyle.

some guru advised you go with extra 1000 - 2000€ pending the time your account will be unblocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tony5(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
fabiosmart:

It's same amount required, however, you may decide to go with excess to cater for you need depending on your lifestyle.

some guru advised you go with extra 1000 - 2000€ pending the time your account will be unblocked
Thank You Boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
tony5:
I’m not a sir o smileybut my reply would be the same as fabiosmart. + There has been enough advice to go with enough cash. You probably won’t have access to your BA immediately.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
blaze007:
The site is straight forward and better Dan the previous 1.
Where u ving issue?

Is the application solely online? I don't need to send hard copies to them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2018
fabiosmart:

welcome on board

fasten your seatbelt as we about to jet out to Duetchland

Amen, brother!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2018
If you have your cash to fund ur BA, u might wanna risk it now or risk funding with high inflation, that is if ATIKU wins and float the naira like he proposed today

Chaiii! I can't wait to just leave this country, am getting more tired each new day, hmmm!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2018
fabiosmart:

grin, see as u d quote money, 2000€? That's about 850k, I believe you have funded by now grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Forestview: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,I am a reader and follower of this German thread.I would like to ask if anyone has been able to get an appointment booked for family reunion recently as I have checked and dates are not available.I welcome any idea on this.Danke schone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yemiiee: 1:44am On Nov 16, 2018
hello guys, please I'm new to this thread.
I want to know if Germany has a foundation course for masters just in case of a low GPA or the only alternative is a second BSC, thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yungdizzy: 4:29am On Nov 16, 2018
clapper04:
Please house, did anyone apply to the university of regensburg via e-mail? if yes, do I have to send certified copies or just scanned copies of the original documents .

PS: i have sent an e-mail to the department coordinator but i want prompt reply as their deadline is imminent.

scanned copy.. not necessarily certified

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49