Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589811 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Natalife:

I will not advice u to apply now because of visa appointment. But if u think the schools that are available will defer admission do well to apply but if not just wait for the summer or Winter semester next yr and start as early as possible.

Thanks
thanks for your input. when do most universities start applications and how will i know? Am looking to getting admission for march/april semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent001: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Good morning house, please does anyone know of hotels close to the Lagos embassy and how much they charge per night. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2018
tuyiboy:
]Please, the transcript in my possession was directed to an organisation where I worked because that's the only way I can get my copy but now I need to send it to the school I applied to.
Isn't that gonna be an issue? . You don't have a problem. I will just advice you to make coloured photocopies and certify it. The photocopy is not necessary any but just in case you want to send multiple application and hard copies.
no need for coloured copy black and white will do just certify them that's all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Eldeee:

I don't think that will poise any problem so to speak. The only problem will probably be when you submit the block account opening confirmation during the interview and later use sponsorship letter for the proof of the required funds.
am not even sure this will be a problem too.
Just try and explain during your interview that's what a friend did and the VO told him to go ahead so I think the old rule still works
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2018
chimax1:
thanks for your input. when do most universities start applications and how will i know? Am looking to getting admission for march/april semester
check on daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Pervic:

Thanks. Wasn't saying it for U to believe. U believe or not doesn't change d fact dat he has a date already.
Please just ignore that Dammy112 guy. He is new to Germany threads and always calls out what he doesn't understand as lies and suspects everyone except himself. It is evident from part 4.
Even he reported me to Nairaland for attempting his question from my own perspective and experience. Yet he keeps asking questions and expecting answers from the house.
Some people are still too young in mind for public discussion.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kongturkey: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Cgpa is really important for interview be aware
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Please can you explain what you mean by that
kongturkey:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gabi101(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
phymeon:

Hi Gabi, still waiting for the response to the mail I sent to you.

ohhh sorry i got a lot and i'm not lets shocked

i'll check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
kongturkey:

Can you shed more light on this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Good morning house.... I want to use dis time to say thank you to you all especially @daillydollar Kassel just dropped....

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clark0: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Good morning gurus in here, since on Friday last week my brother booked for appointment at the embassy and up till now the embassy has not given him a date yet, some persons in the houses suggested that he write the school and request for extension or defer the admission, which he did and he was told that they can not do any of both, but instead the school sent him a pdf pleading with the embassy to give him an appointment date, can this help him out, if he could not make it this year, can he use the sponsorship letter he has now for next year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Berliner1:

Frankfurt...Gottingen is a dryland but cheap to survive.
Problem with frankfurt is accomodation. Solution=student hostel.
how about siegen. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phymeon(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2018
gabi101:

ohhh sorry i got a lot and i'm not lets shocked

i'll check

The question is;

What are the likely/possible questions the VO may ask concerning the sponsor (SL).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
shasha25:

how about siegen. thanks

It's Ok.

With your semester ticket you can get job in closer cities.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hadassaheke(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Berliner1:

The visa officer is trying to turn the tide against Nigerians because over the past few months Thats what majority do.

However, he or she is just an ordinary employee at the embassy.

Sponsorship letter is getting outdated and in few months, they will stop issuing visa for SL applicant.

Please dont quote me if you are not vast with the system.
Sponsorship letter isn't getting outdated oga!
It's actually a more legit way, as the foreign office can easily hold your sponsor, should anything go wrong. Please stop scaring people!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
hadassaheke:

It's actually a more legit way, as the foreign office can easily hold your sponsor, should anything go wrong. Please stop scaring people!

God bless you dear hadassaheke,some people will just be scaring people here

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2018
kongturkey:

Are you issuing visa now? You guys should stop acting like you work for the German embassy with your comments. Just scaring people away. If a 3rd class can get a visa, how worst can it get?

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Am happy the way you discarded the Dammy111 guy or whatever, he is a nuisance on Nairaland. Asking foolish question, I guess if he as a WAEC or NECO result self
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
hadassaheke:

Lol...

I expect this type of reply anyway.....ask the camerounians what happen to them about SL.

Are you aware of clone/ fake SL detected at the embassy

When people abuse system its subject to change.

Bookmark this page.

Camerounians started the SL frenzy phase before it was technically stopped...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hadassaheke(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Berliner1:

Lol...

I expect this type of reply anyway.....ask the camerounians what happen to them about SL.

Are you aware of clone/ fake SL detected at the embassy

When people abuse system its subject to change.

Bookmark this page.

Camerounians started the SL frenzy phase before it was technically stopped...

It doesn't still mean that it's getting outdated, as long as you submit the right sponsorship letter sir.
Yes, I am aware of fake SL, but as long as it's still stated on the checklist as one of the means of proof of sustenance, then it's still very valid irrespective of what is happening.
Though it's good to go with the letter (the right one) during your interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
simplylekan45:
Am happy the way you discarded the Dammy111 guy or whatever, he is a nuisance on Nairaland. Asking foolish question, I guess if he as a WAEC or NECO result self

I’m glad I came about Dammy. Since I joined this forum November 2017 everything seems to be nice as people ask questions and get answers, it looks too perfect. I knew there must be that Judas who wouldn’t want nice things. So since I found out about him I was smiling as I read his comments. It made me realize that yes I’m still in planet earth where no matter how nice things are there must be someone that don’t want it that way. Leave him as he made things even haha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
chimax1:

Check the uni website is always there. Check DAAD too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
hadassaheke:

It doesn't still mean that it's getting outdated, as long as you submit the right sponsorship letter sir.
Yes, I am aware of fake SL, but as long as it's still stated on the checklist as one of the means of proof of sustenance, then it's still very valid irrespective of what is happening.
Though it's good to go with the letter (the right one) during your interview.

SL cant go outdated but the embassy can use discretion and increase the refusal rate for applicant with SL.

That's the situation in cameroun presently.

Few years back 95% of applicant are with BA.

Presently people do interview with BA, after few weeks come back with another story for SL usage....now they are seeing the trends that the story is plain ruse....

That's why they are changing it....interview with SL then no P. But interview with BA and switching to SL...very soon it will be outdated..am not here to ass lick or scare anyone..just pointing out the obvious fact.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by firmphem: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
AM has finally landed.
Interview date: 11th June 2018
AM date: 6th July 2018.
State: Hessen
City : Darmstadt
Funded before interview (BA)
degree: MSC
course : Electrical engineering and info tech

I appreciate everybody here....Danke!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
firmphem:
AM has finally landed.

Congratulations, dear.
Go to Deutschland and succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
firmphem:
AM has finally landed. Interview date: 11th June 2018 AM date: 6th July 2018. State: Hessen City : Darmstadt Funded before interview (BA) degree: MSC course : Electrical engineering and info tech

My comrade, I celebrate with you sir.
All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
firmphem:
AM has finally landed.

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by manneger2: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls hello everybody, I want to start my MSC application, I want to know if I can apply for my student visa in uae, after been admitted, will I go to my home country to do that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
firmphem:
AM has finally landed.

Congrat bro,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
clark0:
Good morning gurus in here, since on Friday last week my brother booked for appointment at the embassy and up till now the embassy has not given him a date yet, some persons in the houses suggested that he write the school and request for extension or defer the admission, which he did and he was told that they can not do any of both, but instead the school sent him a pdf pleading with the embassy to give him an appointment date, can this help him out, if he could not make it this year, can he use the sponsorship letter he has now for next year.
let him tell the school to issue him another AL with abuja address so he can book visa in abuja so he can get appointment date .
For the SL I heard it expires after six months if not used am not sure but make him try abuja stuff first

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.