Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588731 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello please anyone heading to TU Berlin Euref Campus this winter pls PM me. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
PLease can notary stamp be used on my declaration of age. Sent someone and the person got notary instead of a court stamp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
good day guys, pls i need help about universities in germany i can apply to now that have not passed deadline for non EU residents. i have a btech in biomedical technology and looking to go for an msc in biomedical engineering...pls help a brother out. Ive gone through daad.de and all seem to have passed application deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
diego2015:
guy nawa for you o.... Kindly send your full name, place of residence and attach your admission letter, confirmation of account blocking and international passport to this mail student@lago.diplo.de. do it as soon as possible because you don't have time to waste anymore. Use student visa appointment as the subject of the mail.

What if someone should send only the admission letter,confirmation of account blocking and intl passport without name and place of residence hope it doesn't change anything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
diego2015:
guy nawa for you o.... Kindly send your full name, place of residence and attach your admission letter, confirmation of account blocking and international passport to this mail student@lago.diplo.de. do it as soon as possible because you don't have time to waste anymore. Use student visa appointment as the subject of the mail.

What if someone should send only the admission letter,intl passport,and confirmation of blocked account without name and address hope it doesn't change anything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
chimax1:
good day guys, pls i need help about universities in germany i can apply to now that have not passed deadline for non EU residents. i have a btech in biomedical technology and looking to go for an msc in biomedical engineering...pls help a brother out. Ive gone through daad.de and all seem to have passed application deadline

Since u confirmed courses related to what u wanna study, the deadline have passed, then you have to hold on to the next summer or winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bankyproperties:

What if someone should send only the admission letter,intl passport,and confirmation of blocked account without name and address hope it doesn't change anything
i don't know your reason for not wanting to send your name and place of residence but they won't answer you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bankyproperties:

Guy, These your questions are beginning to annoy me
if you're in the stage of booking an appointment, I expect that you would have done your research well and you would already have this information to yourself

you've been told how to book the appointment, why are you now asking these questions?? Please follow the instructions or you will be ignored by the embassy. Even those who did the right thing fasted and prayed before the embassy responded to them

Please send an e-mail with the following details and attachment to the e-mail address student@lago.diplo.de:.

Full name and place of residence in Nigeria
Admission letter or confirmation by Studienkolleg or language school
Proof of financial means (either scholarship of a federal German or EU organization, Verpflichtungserklärung, opening confirmation or blocking confirmation for a blocked account)
Passport copy (data page)

if you have more questions, please go to this website https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536 and READ BY YOURSELF!

Danke

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mamtobs:

Guy, These your questions are beginning to annoy me
if you're in the stage of booking an appointment, I expect that you would have done your research well and you would already have this information to yourself

you've been told how to book the appointment, why are you now asking these questions?? Please follow the instructions or you will be ignored by the embassy. Even those who did the right thing fasted and prayed before the embassy responded to them

Please send an e-mail with the following details and attachment to the e-mail address student@lago.diplo.de:.

Full name and place of residence in Nigeria
Admission letter or confirmation by Studienkolleg or language school
Proof of financial means (either scholarship of a federal German or EU organization, Verpflichtungserklärung, opening confirmation or blocking confirmation for a blocked account)
Passport copy (data page)

if you have more questions, please go to this website https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536 and READ BY YOURSELF!

Danke

Baba no be fight na,I have already sent mine before asking here,I didn't know you have to include your name and address
..I don't know if am on track

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks @Eldee
Eldeee:

kindly go through the first page of this thread, you will find some helpful information that will enable you start your adventure, if possible leave facebook small, make this guys your close allies that is google.com and daad.de as they have a lot of things to teach you.

search for schools offering your course of interest or related courses. lastly if you possibly can, read through comments on part 3 and 4, you will be amazed at the wealth of information at your fingertips. Trust me you will be a guru by the time this guys finish dealing with you and don't forget to give back as that has been our customs here, lest you wouldn't have gotten any helpful information to assist you in getting things done. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks @Eldeee
Eldeee:

kindly go through the first page of this thread, you will find some helpful information that will enable you start your adventure, if possible leave facebook small, make this guys your close allies that is google.com and daad.de as they have a lot of things to teach you.

search for schools offering your course of interest or related courses. lastly if you possibly can, read through comments on part 3 and 4, you will be amazed at the wealth of information at your fingertips. Trust me you will be a guru by the time this guys finish dealing with you and don't forget to give back as that has been our customs here, lest you wouldn't have gotten any helpful information to assist you in getting things done. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uchetorial: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please did you use IELTS as evidence of command of english during your application
Bankyproperties:

[quote author=blaze007 post=69073083]Good morning ma.....am also new here but will give you wat i have learnt.
Well d skull i chose (Bielefeld University) does not use Uni-assist.
After the online application, am sending verified hard copies (transcript, waec, university certificate, motivation letter, one application form(where u fill all the courses u did at Uni with credit load), den the application form u filled online).

U need to send it or they declared ur online application incomplete. so u need to send ur docs to uni-assist.

But the ogas in the house can recommend better.

cheers

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
shasha25:
guys help me out
which city is the best between these two cities Frankfurt and Gottingen.

Frankfurt...Gottingen is a dryland but cheap to survive.

Problem with frankfurt is accomodation.
Solution=student hostel.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eldeee:
@oversworld, I was actually told by the visa officer who interviewed me not to present a sponsorship letter since I came with a block account opening confirmation, he even asked to enquire severally and adviced I shouldn't try it at all. so I don't know why he said so. Probably there is something about the use of sponsorship letter we really don't know.

Pls if there's anyone here who presented block account opening confirmation and later use sponsorship letter for funding successfully, kindly share with the house how you went about it, so that others in this situation will learn.

thanks

The visa officer is trying to turn the tide against Nigerians because over the past few months Thats what majority do.

However, he or she is just an ordinary employee at the embassy.

Sponsorship letter is getting outdated and in few months, they will stop issuing visa for SL applicant.

Please dont quote me if you are not vast with the system.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author Good day my people, please is there anybody going to Kiel for Winter semester or studying there at the moment. Let's connect and chat.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aminsky:
[quote author Good day my people, please is there anyone heading to University of Kiel (CAU)for this Winter semester or studying there at the moment. pls PM me, Let's connect and chat.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Berliner1:

The visa officer is trying to turn the tide against Nigerians because over the past few months Thats what majority do.

However, he or she is just an ordinary employee at the embassy.

Sponsorship letter is getting outdated and in few months, they will stop issuing visa for SL applicant.

Please dont quote me if you are not vast with the system.

Sorry bro, do u mean they are trying to make the process more difficult for us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aminsky:
[quote author Good day my people, please is there anybody going to Kiel for Winter semester or studying there at the moment. Let's connect and chat.
Are you a guy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Panelbeater(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
I appreciate everyone who has passionately responded to my enquiries, you guys won't lack helpers.
I will be sending pm to some of you guys for better interaction
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oracle12:
Hello guys,

I am new on this thread adn would like to find out a few things.

I just got admission at Kiel University (CAU) for WS2018 MSc Computer Science.

Please who is already studying in this school or if you know anyone, I like to make some findings about the school and course

Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UncleJudax(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Panelbeater:
Good morning house, I have been following this thread for weeks and I would be glad if someone could answer my questions.
I applied for MSc in Biochemistry at the Ruhr University at Bochum.
I was replied with a form via email and after filling out the form, I was replied in my mail with an acknowledgement form that asked me to proceed for an A1 course in Germany for 500euros

I was also asked to submit my transcript for confirmation on the 15th to the University address.

Also instead of MSC Biochemistry, BSc Biochemistry was written on the slip..

My questions
1. Does it mean I am traveling down to Germany for the A1 course only or I ll begin my chosen course immediately after passing the A1 course.

2.How do I get my transcript down to the school before on the 15th because no mail address was given, just the their P. O. Box address.

3 .I could understand why BSc Biochemistry was written on my slip rather than MSC Biochemistry

Pls help... I would appreciate if I could a mentor to speak with on phone here, I ll send you a mail of you're around help..
This is strange because I am in MSc BCH RUB and never heard about this.

And why did you apply via email?

I was admitted last year, so I don't think the process could have been drastically altered.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UncleJudax(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2018
chimax1:
I think next year is more realistic. Even Walter Corrington folks go tell you same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Eldeee:
@oversworld, I was actually told by the visa officer who interviewed me not to present a sponsorship letter since I came with a block account opening confirmation, he even asked to enquire severally and adviced I shouldn't try it at all. so I don't know why he said so. Probably there is something about the use of sponsorship letter we really don't know.

Pls if there's anyone here who presented block account opening confirmation and later use sponsorship letter for funding successfully, kindly share with the house how you went about it, so that others in this situation will learn.

thanks

I am actually planning to present a SL during my visa interview tho I used blocked account opening confirmation to book for date due to the unavailability of the SL at that time.... I hope it won't be much of a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Please, the transcript in my possession was directed to an organisation where I worked because that's the only way I can get my copy but now I need to send it to the school I applied to.
Isn't that gonna be an issue?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tuyiboy: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2018
]Please, the transcript in my possession was directed to an organisation where I worked because that's the only way I can get my copy but now I need to send it to the school I applied to.
Isn't that gonna be an issue? [/quote]. You don't have a problem. I will just advice you to make coloured photocopies and certify it. The photocopy is not necessary any but just in case you want to send multiple application and hard copies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tuyiboy: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2018
tuyiboy:
]Please, the transcript in my possession was directed to an organisation where I worked because that's the only way I can get my copy but now I need to send it to the school I applied to.
Isn't that gonna be an issue? . You don't have a problem. I will just advice you to make coloured photocopies and certify it. The photocopy is not necessary any but just in case you want to send multiple application and hard copies.
. Mind you, remove the cover page that is just an address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2018
I apply to Kiel marine geoscience till date no responded, I can't even login in to their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2018
thattallboi:

I am actually planning to present a SL during my visa interview tho I used blocked account opening confirmation to book for date due to the unavailability of the SL at that time.... I hope it won't be much of a problem?

I don't think that will poise any problem so to speak. The only problem will probably be when you submit the block account opening confirmation during the interview and later use sponsorship letter for the proof of the required funds.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bmfunso: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Ndydy:
Hello please anyone heading to TU Berlin Euref Campus this winter pls PM me. Thanks

Yes, I am going to same school and same campus. I have sent you email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2018
pls which universities are still open for online application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
chimax1:
pls which universities are still open for online application

I will not advice u to apply now because of visa appointment. But if u think the schools that are available will defer admission do well to apply but if not just wait for the summer or Winter semester next yr and start as early as possible.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.