Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (15102 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
niyot124:

Lol,my sorry is not because I'm being apologetic, it's just because the chats are actually wack and quite boring cheesy grin

Good thing it's not from you.

as in very boring ehn, i almost dozed off midway !!!!
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by niyot124: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

as in very boring ehn, i almost dozed off midway !!!!

As in, I had to just skip it grin grin grin
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
niyot124:

Lol,my sorry is not because I'm being apologetic, it's just because the chats are actually wack and quite boring cheesy grin

Good thing it's not from you.

Yeah, it's wack. It's caused by the woman. The man tried to make it fun by bringing iLast chat. You women are boring in chat. Work on it.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
niyot124:

As in, I had to just skip it grin grin grin

hahahaha

Am surprised the dude called you out for using the word "sorry", and regarded it as being apologetic and having a guilty conscience, lol Nigerians and their "i know it all attitude"......

perhaps you could have told him the word could be used to begin a request in asking a question, in which you had rightly done!!!

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:
Stop wasting your time trying too hard to belong.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Stop wasting your time trying too hard to belong.
Trying hard to belong? Belong to what exactly? niccur you so effing dumb!!

i had thought you claimed never to quote me, talking about a biitch boy who couldn't keep to his words..lol
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

Trying hard to belong? Belong to what exactly? niccur you so effing dumb!!

i had thought you claimed never to quote me, talking about a biitch boy who couldn't keep to his words..lol
I'm quoting you because you're keeping my thread moving...

The more it stays on the trending section, the more people view it and the more clients we get. I'm only wasting your time in our favor. If not for that, you wouldn't have seen a reply. tongue

Keep it up.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by bigpicture001: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
I quoted you again not because you called me mumu. I don't pick offence in such. My anger is how my fellow youths adulate crime (Yahoo). Why can't you find a handwork or a skill?

One day, as the Yahoo boy that you are or love to praise, you'll retrospect your life like the screenshot below. Mark my word.
...see u mr gud man..dt I said wot gals are known for in thier behaviour now means am a yahoo guy or praise yahoo ppl.... say only what u know. If u must know,i graduated the best student in.my facaulty, frm economics dept. I now teach economics in a federal university nd also owns a biz I employ 4 persons with a cumulative cash flow of 6 mill per annum. now dt still does not mk me tink gals are not fools for money.cuz dey are.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm quoting you because you're keeping my thread moving...

The more it stays on the trending section, the more people view it and the more clients we get. I'm only wasting your time in our favor. If not for that, you wouldn't have seen a reply. tongue
Keep it up.
hahahahah, lamest trick ever!!! You even suck at playing reverse psychology!! Fake words hiding true hurt!!!

Truth is, my words hit you like a thousand stabs, it shattered you seeing me make mockery of your intellect right? reason you had to quote me, you hate being schooled i suppose? .hmmm my thoughts exactly!!!

pray tell, are you always this mentally soft? stick your thread far up yo' âss brah
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
...see u mr gud man..dt I said wot gals are known for in thier behaviour now means am a yahoo guy or praise yahoo ppl.... say only what u know. If u must know,i graduated the best student in.my facaulty, frm economics dept. I now teach economics in a federal university nd also owns a biz I employ 4 persons with a cumulative cash flow of 6 mill per annum. now dt still does not mk me tink gals are not fools for money.cuz dey are.
You don't sound like a teacher. Glad you're not into Yahoo, but stop praising them.

The reason you find girls difficult is because you don't have the game. It's good to get the game and also get the legit money.

Use your game to get any woman for free. Sex is free. God didn't give women vagina for men to pay for it or for men to go into crime just to make quick money to get it.

Use your money and help the needy. That's how real men do it.

Beta males do the opposite. This is why they think all women need men's money and a Yahoo guy can get anything.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
Bros ignore the dolt, dude has insecurity issues!!!

He needs brains faster than he needs clients, no one criticised his book or threw a subtle jab at him..

the thing just funny ah swear
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

hahahahah, lamest trick ever!!! You even suck at playing reverse psychology!! Fake words hiding true hurt!!!

Truth is, my words hit you like a thousand stabs, it shattered you seeing me make mockery of your intellect right? reason you had to quote me, you hate being schooled i suppose? .hmmm my thoughts exactly!!!

pray tell, are you always this mentally soft? stick your thread far up yo' âss brah

I love learning. But when I'm learning from someone who can't spell properly, I endure. wink

Mumu button has been pressed. God, forgive me of my mental wickedness.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

Bros ignore the dolt, dude has insecurity issues!!!

He needs brains faster than he needs clients, no one criticised his book or threw a subtle jab at him..

the thing just funny ah swear
Lemme keep you heated. No one criticizes what works except it's envy. You're always looking for someone to be on your side. Can't you fight alone? cheesy grin
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by bigpicture001: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
You don't sound like a teacher. Glad you're not into Yahoo, but stop praising them.

The reason you find girls difficult is because you don't have the game. It's good to get the game and also get the legit money.

Use your game to get any woman for free. Sex is free. God didn't give women vagina for men to pay for it or for men to go into crime just to make quick money to get it.

Use your money and help the needy. That's how real men do it.

Beta males do the opposite. This is why they think all women need men's money and a Yahoo guy can get anything.
....brother,i dnt nid any game een u gat money...I get mobed by difrent gals,boty ma students nd all sort of cuz I got a job nd money..only small boiz plan a game,whilst big guyz just sit nd are flooded by gals...gals are fantastically very cheap once u gat work nd money.....telling from experience!

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
I love learning. But when I'm learning from someone who can't spell properly, I endure. wink

Mumu button has been pressed. God, forgive me of my mental wickedness.
you love learning? wow..that's so new!! coming from an adult who shamed a lady for her verbal usage!!!

You were quick to assume and conclude without fervent thoughts the word "sorry" could only be used to reflect apologies..lol..olodo burukugrin

so it is no longer verbal-fitness but my spellings right? Damn you are a lazy thinker, See how fast your emotions betray you like a silly frustrated biitch

With your unstable emotions, if you were a female one wouldn't need your book to fûck the hell outta your distended cûnt!! you'd be too cheap and emotional!!

get yourself a fix man!!!
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
....brother,i dnt nid any game een u gat money...I get mobed by difrent gals,boty ma students nd all sort of cuz I got a job nd money..only small boiz plan a game,whilst big guyz just sit nd are flooded by gals...gals are fantastically very cheap once u gat work nd money.....telling from experience!
Enjoy. Don't forget to come Family Section to cry for help as other claimed big boys are doing.

You'll always see threads like: I married a stranger. I gave her all she wants. I trained her in school. I bought her this and she did this blah blah blah.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Lemme keep you heated. No one criticizes what works except it's envy. You're always looking for someone to be on your side. Can't you fight alone? cheesy grin
chisosgrin

Another reflection of being pained? perhaps your flaccid diick should be swapped for a cûnt since you portray the signs and tendencies of an emotional biitch!!

you call this a fight?, oh lawwd, is that how much have angered and toyed with your credibility? If this were a fight like you asserted , i'd have succeeded in beating you harder than a cherokee drum and left you with several concussions to last you a life timegrin

emo-biitch grin
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Valkyr: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
"wet" is a naughty typographical error?.. Now that's a lie

Teacher don't teach me nonsense
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
faruz:
Meanwhile,
Hahahaha grin u this guy eh
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Now it's time to ignore the boys. Aim achieved.

Lemme gist you guys.

Last night, after creating this thread and setting the floor on fire, I left it to Business Section, while the boys fire shots, and started reading this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/32

I'm now on page 32. I'd love to finish it in 3 days and get started. If you want to follow me, click here https://www.wetclef.com/topic523.html

If it's password protected, then I'll provide the password later.

This is how to make good used of your time.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by bigpicture001: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Enjoy. Don't forget to come Family Section to cry for help as other claimed big boys are doing.

You'll always see threads like: I married a stranger. I gave her all she wants. I trained her in school. I bought her this and she did this blah blah blah.

....all dox stuff happen cuz dox guyz married a stingy nd selfish gals.. also, they never try to place measure with which they would check if d gals luv them bak.....i put everytin into considerations wen I date and av ended mure dan 32 relationship cuz of gals selfishness nd stingyness
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Ajoboss(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:
Yhu funny no be small, all these cos yhu wan impress an hoe?
lol
Na person bebe u dey call hoe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Now it's time to ignore the boys. Aim achieved.

Lemme gist you guys.

Last night, after creating this thread and setting the floor on fire, I left it to Business Section, while the boys fire shots, and started reading this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/32

I'm now on page 32. I'd love to finish it in 3 days and get started. If you want to follow me, click here https://www.wetclef.com/topic523.html

If it's password protected, then I'll provide the password later.

This is how to make good used of your time.
STFU Biitch!!!

Your subtle attempt in seeking vindication is outrightly irritating, have you no shame ?*Spits*..

PS: How about you try "use" instead, it sure sounds more reasonable..olodogrin
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ajoboss:
lol
Na person bebe u dey call hoe grin
Bro, any lady that chats with another man asides her bf/fiancee sexually has the tendencies of an hoegrin

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
lazy jobless youths...
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Ajoboss(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

Bro, any lady that chats with another man asides her bf/fiancee sexually has the tendencies of an hoegrin
I tot d girl in question was d guys bebe
What do I even knw self?
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ajoboss:
I tot d girl in question was d guys bebe
What do I even knw self?
lol..from the chats, she is notgrin

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing interesting happening here. *Walks outta thread.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by kabarka(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
interesting like david dalengo
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by niyot124: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

hahahaha

Am surprised the dude called you out for using the word "sorry", and regarded it as being apologetic and having a guilty conscience, lol Nigerians and their "i know it all attitude"......

perhaps you could have told him the word could be used to begin a request in asking a question, in which you had rightly done!!!

Lol. Me saying sorry was part of being polite. He thought I he would actually figure that out easily.

Also, is the moniker a "he" or a "she" anyway? undecided
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by niyot124: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
edimolu:

hahahaha

Lol. Me saying sorry was part of being polite. I thought he would actually figure that out easily.

Also, is the moniker a "he" or a "she" anyway? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.