Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (94322 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
johnkey:
pussy niggas everywhere, wish they'll could be like me. whatever happened to banging that poosay hard one last time and kicking her out of your house? mehn there's always a next girl waiting somewhere for your dick, how come these guys don't see that. I tire to dey read all this rubbish heartbreaks story, na who get heart dey get heartbreak.
Lol. Bad man. Well, i get heart o.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Dude is a pussynigga.
how? angry... Cos he's gentle abi? angry angry
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Original one. Might be he loves her so much and is scared of losing her. Instead of her to behave well, she is abusing it.
Such is life sha... Hope you're enjoying your holiday?
thank u jare. Ya brain de there. If the guy is a success, he's got nothing to lose.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
sparog:
Give a bitch the world, she'll still be a bitch if she wants to

Imagine, so he should thank her because she didn't sleep with him

Stupid girl and stupid boyfriend

She knows she can try shit with him and get away with it dats y she still has mouth to spew trash
the guy isn't stupid. We all have different natures. He's a gent n sure loves her so much
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
mikhe2:
The dude nor sabi take action e dey form gentle give babe.

Wetin hin suppose so? Kee or slap am?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
DonBenny77:
Ghanaians guys are actually like that they respect babes esp Nigerian babes..........a 9ja babe can travel down to gh to see her Ghanaian online boyfriend and he won't get her laid.........
Must one lay with a girl cos she came visiting? Na wa o. Like say man body no get value abi? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

Most of you deserved to be cheated on cos you cheat too...The only ones who should complain are those who have been faithful themselves..and from the look of things,they are 0.5% of your gender.
I'm Proudly among d 0.5
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin
olanshi:

Will you shut up there!!! You are not even ashamed for a single minute, haba! Your are weird!!!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Revelation4:
So so true. I have been there before, just to let the relationship work, i had to be sorry for what i didn't do and had to take responsibilities for what wasn't my fault. Even at all these, she still cheated and left with another
you are not alone bro. We move on though
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy grin well, not all guys are the same n as for me, can't have it with any girl except she's my babe.
Maveldetemi:
quick question.....can u sleep in a man's house been naked wearing his shirt who isnt your bf n he won't make a pass on u? Just a question? grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
pocohantas:

What's your definition? smiley

That definition is quite confusing these days undecided

However in simple terms.

A gf is a gal who chooses to be with u or stay loyal to u, out of her own free will based on a mutual understanding.

When the inducement is disproportionate or too much its no more free will be it money, fame, power, begging etc..

I can give u a better definition later..

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by sparog(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
itzjwizzy:
the guy isn't stupid. We all have different natures. He's a gent n sure loves her so much

Okay if you say so

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by abimic(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
I am going out with the most loyal girl in the world, she only feels comfortable around me. The guy went overboard, he deserved his bashing and the lady as usual speaks more than she thinks.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by sinaj(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Maveldetemi:
quick question.....can u sleep in a man's house been naked wearing his shirt who isnt your bf n he won't make a pass on u? Just a question? grin grin
I cant lol
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
FrostyButter:
The least interested person in a relationship holds all the power.
Fact
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by donbachi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
why wont she give him such a reply..tell me?.some relationship is like nigeria jersey praised and admired more than the players wearing it.as a youngman i had chains of girlfriends,cos they are all different toilets shame shit...some dudes will be killing themselves for common ordinary girlfriend..abeg,save ur love for ur future wife..hoes aint loyal.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by deolumike(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dude is a disgrace to all men in the world.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
itzjwizzy:
how? angry... Cos he's gentle abi? angry angry
There is a thin line between being gently and a pussynigga
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by marisdgreat(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
milemimi93:
u called cheating a mistake? Anyway I dont expct much frm a ho.e
Mr useless saint, so it is only girls that cheat abi i dont expect much from a born by mistake like u, a pained and frustrated he goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by JONSYN7154: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
marisdgreat:

Mr useless saint, so it is only girls that cheat abi i dont expect much from a born by mistake like u, a pained and frustrated he goat.
chei!! ayakata
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by eliash: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
hope4nigeria:
welcome ,happy landing
thank you sir
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Elaric(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
" U are lucky I haven't slept with him yet"
What a boldness? Guy, pls flee before u get d shocker of ur life.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Ziggylady(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
itzjwizzy:

I'm Proudly among d 0.5

I dont believe you smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by sonmvayina(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
itzjwizzy:
cheesy grin well, not all guys are the same n as for me, can't have it with any girl except she's my babe.

Thank you Jare....all this yeye guys, dem no go piss for one place, make people see the foam.. Dem be pissing everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
FrostyButter:
The least interested person in a relationship holds all the power.

Honestly, and once you take that power away and he/she notices, he/she becomes a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by lolipopandy(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
tetula123:
Women though...i keep on saying it "all of them cheat. your own is faithful is because you have not found out she's been digging another dude".
and men don't cheat abi
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by marisdgreat(f): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2018
JONSYN7154:
chei!! ayakata
hahaha funny u

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

Thank you Jare....all this yeye guys, dem no go piss for one place, make people see the foam.. Dem be pissing everywhere..
grin cheesy grin grin Lol... Pissong everywhere. Na true u talk sha.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

I dont believe you smiley
well, I don't expect you to believe cos you don't know me for real. I know who I am n proud of who I am, those who know me can testify. Good morning. cool smiley
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
There is a thin line between being gently and a pussynigga
Lol that's one hell of a lie
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
sparog:

Okay if you say so
na so
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Ziggylady(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
itzjwizzy:
well, I don't expect you to believe cos you don't know me for real. I know who I am n proud of who I am, those who know me can testify. Good morning. cool smiley

Okay cheesy, Good Morning to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.