Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call (46102 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by NairaOcean: 11:45pm On Feb 13
In a funny moment, a man catches his girlfriend cheating on him during a video call. As the man and his girlfriend were on the video call, the girlfriend's partner walks across the camera, catching the main guy's attention. This creates an instant silent moment between the girl and her boyfriend. The girl, realizing she has been caught, bows her face in shame and scratches her forehead in regret.

Do you believe the man will find it in his heart to forgive his cheating girlfriend, or do you think this marks the end of their relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTKcPL3c7Y

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by ebexofficial: 11:50pm On Feb 13
The guy behind the girl's camera will just spoil her relationship and dump her.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by 123yes(m): 3:42am On Feb 14
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as motor spare tire.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by nifemi25(m): 6:53am On Feb 14
No Nigeria can bold of having a single guy in her life... Someone's else virgin girlfriend is another man intimacy gadget

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Atom007(m): 7:01am On Feb 14
The life of oloshoism always end in regret. Nothing sweet pass an holy n faithful life. To chop pepper soup n heineken better pass wasting of funds on public boreholes

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by madscientist88(m): 8:40am On Feb 14
thats why i don't date dull girls,their low-selfesteem is something else.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by chukskafor(m): 9:13am On Feb 14
The guy in the video is a collateral damage of the highest order

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Lalami3232(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
This na some of the reason why the admins dey block me from spreading the good news.

I refuse to be deterred, so I must share the good news to men.
"Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
Both the guy, girlfriend and the cheating guy are all classical mumus.. which kinda useless script be ds,a girl cheating on you at that point will never make any video call when knowing she's with another guy, even if heaven will fall,she won't..

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Mirasteel: 9:19am On Feb 14
Breakfast served 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
NairaOcean:
In a funny moment, a man catches his girlfriend cheating on him during a video call. As the man and his girlfriend were on the video call, the girlfriend's partner walks across the camera, catching the main guy's attention. This creates an instant silent moment between the girl and her boyfriend. The girl, realizing she has been caught, bows her face in shame and scratches her forehead in regret.

Do you believe the man will find it in his heart to forgive his cheating girlfriend, or do you think this marks the end of their relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTKcPL3c7Y
normal
WHEN i say CHOOSE UR D3V!L & D3MON yourself... u think na JOKE? so if he decides to choose her fr MARITAL SPOUSE, then e mean she is the fairest of the D3V!L for the ROLE grin grin
TODAY NA VAL, many SHIPS go SINK, many GO SAIL, new PUNA DOORS WALL will be BROKE down today. wan a fi VAL treat do e, wan a fi dinner do e loni, wan a fi VAL gift DO E. i HOPE TO dey OCTOBER & DECEMER children as PROCEED.. NATIVE WEARS yapa to oput ON oo, Just IV i need
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Basic123: 9:19am On Feb 14
Scripted,staged and acted!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
leemao grin grin grin
Poorly scripted

18 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by metaluterus(f): 9:20am On Feb 14
This skit is crab

BTW That's how all those my dishonest fellow gender girls will be exposed and sent packing by their loyal humble partner in this 2024

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Wizpa(m): 9:20am On Feb 14
$1 = 1500
1kg of gas = 1000
1 bag of rice = 77k

And you still dey kill yourself untop 1 girl for this country...

Except you're earning way above 300k in a month, I see no reason why you should be chasing females...

Be wise, make dem no use you as second option.

Don't be a prey to a lady!!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20am On Feb 14
😊
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Triangles1(m): 9:20am On Feb 14
Cheating girlfriend not even wife.
He's wailing. LoL 🤣

Na who dey love dey get heartbreak, from the beginning of that relationship I already know the ending date, cheating girlfriend are very easy to dump without evidence at the end she will be the one losing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Tochi360: 9:20am On Feb 14
Nice skit undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by VaginaAcademic: 9:20am On Feb 14
The only girlfriend a man can trust is his left hand with Vaseline, every other hole can't be trusted grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by lilfreezy: 9:21am On Feb 14
Skit

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Nonexisting: 9:21am On Feb 14
It is what it is, gentlemen. Never try to tame a street dog. It will always end in tears. Learn to live for the moment, fucck your turn and leave the pussy for the next nigga to fucck his turn.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21am On Feb 14
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Godada(m): 9:21am On Feb 14

My question is...... Who actually recorded their video call?

It's all scripted.

That doesn't remove the fact that it is what it is.

11 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Lanretoye(m): 9:21am On Feb 14
That was her younger brother nah,he even came back to say hi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Savedday2: 9:22am On Feb 14
Na the hand work of 9ja girls. They can never change.

Sometimes, I wonder what God put in their kpekus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:22am On Feb 14
The three of them should be severely punished.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Badguy77(m): 9:22am On Feb 14
The girl forehead be like who go dey give head wella in fact girls with that kind of head tend to cheat a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by superCleanworks(m): 9:23am On Feb 14
A real man will do what?
FORGIVE HER & Marry her.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Ttipsy(f): 9:23am On Feb 14
Is relationship really scam ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:23am On Feb 14
E shock the guy grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Honestey: 9:23am On Feb 14
sh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.