Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (60279 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Beautiful they are...i will do what I can to get a girl like one of those...but they chose such a disgusting life. God is merciful
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by BelovedBuhari(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Where this world especially Western Nations, is heading because of liberality is mind-blowing.

On one hand you claim to respect people's rights and freedom to hold any belief and ready to defend and uphold these, yet you are quick to hold one individual's right above the another in a clear case of injustice and selective implementation of the bill of rights.

The Uber driver obviously is muslim (with a north African name) and he protested to their actions being unacceptable in his religion. But authorities have to discard his rights and freedom to uphold that of another in a clear violation of even Uber's policies.

America is just a land of confused fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by emelda86(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Before they will wash plate in his car lol.... grin

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing this

These ladies flouted Uber's terms of use. And yet the guy has been rendered unemployed for their claims on his being homophobic

Aren't they a bit harsh on this fellow?

But of course, "This is America"...
I read d story and so unfortunate that uber flouted its own rules just 2 prove that it isn't homophobic. Its d problem with America today, d need 2b seen as politically correct.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Xander85: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Looks like the driver doesn't like a bit of girl-on-girl action! grin
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Where this world especially Western Nations, is heading because of liberality is mind-blowing.

On one hand you claim to respect people's rights and freedom to hold any belief and ready to defend and uphold these, yet you are quick to hold one individual's right above the another in a clear case of injustice and selective implementation of the bill of rights.

The Uber driver obviously is muslim (with a north African name) and he protested to their actions being unacceptable in his religion. But authorities have to discard his rights and freedom to uphold that of another in a clear violation of even Uber's policies.

America is just a land of confused fools
d matter weak me. U have clearly summarized d objective of homosexuality. D right and freedom to disagree with homosexuality doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
THAT'S WHY I LOVE NIGERIA, MAY ALLAH FORGIVE THEM FOR THAT ACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by RogueX: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
The rule says it all! no sexual activity and the poor guy was probably fasting
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by CSTR1003: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2018
When a muslim jihadist go to America the centre of western civilisation to impose his belief, then something is seriously wrong with the world.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by hopexter(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2018
eghuan1:

I swear the driver no mumu jor. I for just park for corner de observe in HD

He's a disciplined matured man doesn't mean he's mumu. Parking and watching is exactly what a child or sex offender would do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by eghuan1(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2018
hopexter:

He's a disciplined matured man doesn't mean he's mumu. Parking and watching is exactly what a child or sex offender would do.

Calling names is now your business eh? You want to explain what you were doing in hall 2 that year they threw short put on you?
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D driver na muslim am not suprised. Just tolerate dem and get to d destination. Life is so simple bt humans make it hard

Even a true Christian will not tolerate that shyt, besides just have sex in your car & come back after a week to tell us how the car is doing, pls I beg you try am grin
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
diggles:
A lesbian couple was kicked out of their Uber ride by the driver because the girls were kissing each other in the back seat. Now the driver has been banned by Uber for being homophobic.

Alex Iovine and her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, were riding with the car service on Saturday evening, when they started smooching and snuggling in the back seat. The driver pulled over and told the girls to get out of the car, saying they were being “disrespectful.”

The girls recorded the incident and released a video that shows the driver’s name and license plate. During the argument, the couple threatened to call the police and have the driver fired.

Uber has removed the driver’s access to its app, saying it does not tolerate discrimination.

Blonde-haired lesbian Alex Iovine and her brunette lover, Emma Pichl, were riding in an Uber from a friend’s birthday party to another party in Manhattan on Saturday night. While in the back seat of the car, the girls leaned in and started kissing each other.

The driver, identified as Ahmad El Boutari, pulled the car over and told the kissing lesbians to get out of his car. “You can’t do this in the car,” El Boutari said. “It’s inappropriate.”

Uber’s terms of use prohibit riders from engaging in sexual conduct during rides. The amorous girls, Alex Iovine and Emma Pichl, say they are aware of the policy, but claim that the driver is homophobic.

Reports state that the lesbians locked lips in the back seat after a night of partying. The female lovers also may have been handling each other in a sexual manner.

El Boutari says that he took offense to more than just the kissing. “I did what I believe is my freedom,” he said.

He says the lesbians were acting “crude” in his cab. One forced the other to smell her armpit, one put her feet on his seat, they were playing loud music, and then the girls started making out, El Boutari says.

“It’s my own car. I didn’t feel comfortable with them,” he said. The driver said he asked the girls to stop kissing, but they refused. At this point, El Boutari kicked the lesbians out of his car.

According to Uber Community Guidelines, passengers agree to the following upon entering the vehicle: “Don’t touch or flirt with other people in the car. As a reminder, Uber has a no-sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct between riders, no matter what.”

The female same-sex couple admit they kissed in the back seat of the car, but claim it was merely “a peck.” Moreover, they accuse El Boutari of being homophobic.

According to LinkedIn, Alex Iovine attended Manhattan College and works in advertising. Her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, studied at Fairfield University and went to Notre Dame School, and works as a recruiter.

Ahmad El Boutari, meanwhile, is now unemployed. Uber revoked his ability to drive for the ride-sharing app, and the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission has suspended the driver’s taxi license, pending an investigation.

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832049/Lesbian-couple-kicked-Uber-homophobic-driver-witnessed-share-peck-lips.html

See below: pictures of kissing lesbians Alex Iovine (blonde hair) and Emma Pichl (brown hair).

This is one of the biggest challenges with homosexuality. Once a society accepts them, they begin to bully and intimidate normal humans with their abnormality, and the laws will always support them.
Imagine that this driver would have kicked out heterosexual passengers indulging in a sexual activity and he'd be right, but because they are lesbians, Uber forgot their no-sex policy and stupidly tagged him homophobic.
Homosexuality is destructive to any society. I curse the spirit of homosexuality!!

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by meccuno: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D driver na muslim am not suprised. Just tolerate dem and get to d destination. Life is so simple bt humans make it hard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by hopexter(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
eghuan1:

Calling names is now your business eh? You want to explain what you were doing in hall 2 that year they threw short put on you?

What I'm trying to say is learn to be matured and reasonable. Stop coming up with meaningless comments.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
low lifer
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Alwaysking: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sue UBER and the Bîtches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Jamesarua: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
bad man
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Jaytextoons: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Couple attempting to take a plane selfie mid-air accidentally films a sex tape

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5-TlGzyEI
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Jaytextoons: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Cameroonian Couple Seal Their Love With A Blood Covenant

Watch the video and see his comments below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBnUlWnNl4
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Kaycee7(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
I didn't know a lot of Nigerians were pro LGBT. Oh wait! It's 2 girls. If it was 2 guys, they'd be baying for blood. Hypocrites with their double standards angry angry

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by drakeli: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
I was on a train. Two gay men were making it out in the front seat next to me. Kissing doing rubbish. The sight was disgusting. But what am I supposed to do? I look at them with one eye and looked the other way like I didn’t see them and I got to my destination in peace.

Why should I allow your lifestyle ruin my own? Nope
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by phase1: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
They were unfair to the driver.

2 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by linearity: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
I think, this should be an interesting case, if the driver sues Uber....I think, he might win or Uber will have no choice than to settle out of court.

He was acting based on Uber’s own rules. And the Homophobic label Uber used to kick him out is subjective, I doubt if they can tender credible evidence in court to substance that subjective assessment.

Yes, employment with Uber is at will, but his suit can be based on entrapment and discrimination; any lawyer worth his training will make that stick in court.

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
he lost an opportunity for a three some.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Women are inherently bisexual by default. They are very comfortable with their sexuality much more than men.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Analysiscorner: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
I fully support the driver. He was very right. The girls should be charged for indecent behaviour in the public.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Analysiscorner: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

This is one of the biggest challenges with homosexuality. Once a society accepts them, they begin to bully and intimidate normal humans with their abnormality, and the laws will always support them.
Imagine that this driver would have kicked out heterosexual passengers indulging in a sexual activity and he'd be right, but because they are lesbians, Uber forgot their no-sex policy and stupidly tagged him homophobic.
Homosexuality is destructive to any society. I curse the spirit of homosexuality!!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Analysiscorner:
I fully support the driver. He was very right. The girls should be charged for indecent behaviour in the public.

They won’t charge them for such, they are promoting nudity, homosexuality and every vice on earth. The wayward ones now seem to have more rights in their land now. That is their agenda. Pity the fools up their making stupid comments. Blind and dumb fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:

Your name says it all. Yeye. That is to show you muslims have high moral values.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by KingSango(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
diggles:
A lesbian couple was kicked out of their Uber ride by the driver because the girls were kissing each other in the back seat. Now the driver has been banned by Uber for being homophobic.

Alex Iovine and her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, were riding with the car service on Saturday evening, when they started smooching and snuggling in the back seat. The driver pulled over and told the girls to get out of the car, saying they were being “disrespectful.”

The girls recorded the incident and released a video that shows the driver’s name and license plate. During the argument, the couple threatened to call the police and have the driver fired.

Uber has removed the driver’s access to its app, saying it does not tolerate discrimination.

Blonde-haired lesbian Alex Iovine and her brunette lover, Emma Pichl, were riding in an Uber from a friend’s birthday party to another party in Manhattan on Saturday night. While in the back seat of the car, the girls leaned in and started kissing each other.

The driver, identified as Ahmad El Boutari, pulled the car over and told the kissing lesbians to get out of his car. “You can’t do this in the car,” El Boutari said. “It’s inappropriate.”

Uber’s terms of use prohibit riders from engaging in sexual conduct during rides. The amorous girls, Alex Iovine and Emma Pichl, say they are aware of the policy, but claim that the driver is homophobic.

Reports state that the lesbians locked lips in the back seat after a night of partying. The female lovers also may have been handling each other in a sexual manner.

El Boutari says that he took offense to more than just the kissing. “I did what I believe is my freedom,” he said.

He says the lesbians were acting “crude” in his cab. One forced the other to smell her armpit, one put her feet on his seat, they were playing loud music, and then the girls started making out, El Boutari says.

“It’s my own car. I didn’t feel comfortable with them,” he said. The driver said he asked the girls to stop kissing, but they refused. At this point, El Boutari kicked the lesbians out of his car.

According to Uber Community Guidelines, passengers agree to the following upon entering the vehicle: “Don’t touch or flirt with other people in the car. As a reminder, Uber has a no-sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct between riders, no matter what.”

The female same-sex couple admit they kissed in the back seat of the car, but claim it was merely “a peck.” Moreover, they accuse El Boutari of being homophobic.

According to LinkedIn, Alex Iovine attended Manhattan College and works in advertising. Her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, studied at Fairfield University and went to Notre Dame School, and works as a recruiter.

Ahmad El Boutari, meanwhile, is now unemployed. Uber revoked his ability to drive for the ride-sharing app, and the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission has suspended the driver’s taxi license, pending an investigation.

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832049/Lesbian-couple-kicked-Uber-homophobic-driver-witnessed-share-peck-lips.html

See below: pictures of kissing lesbians Alex Iovine (blonde hair) and Emma Pichl (brown hair).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtTTu-kw6c

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

Yes, not ALL women, but the vast majority of women are bisexual.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

Your brain is really warped. You believe a media outlet that promotes homosexuality and use it as a proof that women are bisexual. That is how they easily program your brain and reformat it however they like. Confused lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.