Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (59962 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
The other girl could pass for a Meghan Markle doppelganger

Meanwhile, if you want to learn 2d animation and sell on fiverr, please follow my link on the signature.

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by lucreziaborgia(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
The comments here is disgusting. A man just lost his source of livelihood and people are saying he should have enjoyed the show. If he becomes depressed tomorrow and takes a gun to a public place, the media will call him an Al Qaeda terrorist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D driver na muslim am not suprised. Just tolerate dem and get to d destination. Life is so simple bt humans make it hard
Those gals were disrespectful.

imagine you are an uber driver, you pick a guy and a girl that are couple, then they start making out at the back as you drive. with both of them moaning.

Can you tolerate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
See double standard, if this act can't be tolerated among straight couples, why bending the laws for homosexuals. Oh! I forgot most top companies/organizations are owned by homosexuals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Kissing in a cab shudnt be an issue we ve all done dis at sm point bt if its uber law.. oh well fine. undecided grin party poopers
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by tega10: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
diamondc:
picture of them kissing or...
We aint believing abi
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
I wish i could protest the driver's innocence

i won't condole it abeg as it's dangerous. I personally would want to watch and thereby endangering everyone in the car including myself and the expensive ride.

This is sad as noone scolded them for the stupid act

What is the world turning to abeg
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
dingbang:
Instead of him to mind His business
is that what you think. I would shoot them on close range

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Bonapart:
is that what you think. I would shoot them on close range
and get thrown in prison.. Yeah right..
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gurusarenna: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
eddy42:
I said this some years back that with time the world would make gay people look like an ideal man, making them prefered to straight people and homophobic peepz.. Its all in the end time signs.
exactly bro, in few years time, homosexuals will be untouchable, they wont be accusable, complain of a thing and you will be labelled an homophobe and the world will turn against you.

5 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Waste of toto n beauty.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Boss13: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Regardless of the driver’s beliefs, I think the girls were irresponsible. It’s grossly irresponsible to perform sexual activities in public places or someone’s private property. Get yourself home or book a hotel.

I’m also disgusted at Uber - they claim to have a no-sex policy, but quick to bend the rules because it has to do with LGBT rights.

I am also shocked at the comment youngies here are posting. Clearly, indicates how immature people can be. Why watch strangers perform sexual activities on your property? If you’re cool with that, there are lots of prostitutes in Ikeja and randy men or women without houses who may obliged your sick desires.

Nonsense!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by OttHin: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
obeycian:
CHILDren of the work.. The thunder wet go strike una still dey do press up
obeycian:
CHILDren of the world.. The thunder wet go strike una still dey do press up
Is this one alright atall.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
diggles:
A lesbian couple was kicked out of their Uber ride by the driver because the girls were kissing each other in the back seat. Now the driver has been banned by Uber for being homophobic.

Alex Iovine and her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, were riding with the car service on Saturday evening, when they started smooching and snuggling in the back seat. The driver pulled over and told the girls to get out of the car, saying they were being “disrespectful.”

The girls recorded the incident and released a video that shows the driver’s name and license plate. During the argument, the couple threatened to call the police and have the driver fired.

Uber has removed the driver’s access to its app, saying it does not tolerate discrimination.

Blonde-haired lesbian Alex Iovine and her brunette lover, Emma Pichl, were riding in an Uber from a friend’s birthday party to another party in Manhattan on Saturday night. While in the back seat of the car, the girls leaned in and started kissing each other.

The driver, identified as Ahmad El Boutari, pulled the car over and told the kissing lesbians to get out of his car. “You can’t do this in the car,” El Boutari said. “It’s inappropriate.”

Uber’s terms of use prohibit riders from engaging in sexual conduct during rides. The amorous girls, Alex Iovine and Emma Pichl, say they are aware of the policy, but claim that the driver is homophobic.

Reports state that the lesbians locked lips in the back seat after a night of partying. The female lovers also may have been handling each other in a sexual manner.

El Boutari says that he took offense to more than just the kissing. “I did what I believe is my freedom,” he said.

He says the lesbians were acting “crude” in his cab. One forced the other to smell her armpit, one put her feet on his seat, they were playing loud music, and then the girls started making out, El Boutari says.

“It’s my own car. I didn’t feel comfortable with them,” he said. The driver said he asked the girls to stop kissing, but they refused. At this point, El Boutari kicked the lesbians out of his car.

According to Uber Community Guidelines, passengers agree to the following upon entering the vehicle: “Don’t touch or flirt with other people in the car. As a reminder, Uber has a no-sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct between riders, no matter what.”

The female same-sex couple admit they kissed in the back seat of the car, but claim it was merely “a peck.” Moreover, they accuse El Boutari of being homophobic.

According to LinkedIn, Alex Iovine attended Manhattan College and works in advertising. Her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, studied at Fairfield University and went to Notre Dame School, and works as a recruiter.

Ahmad El Boutari, meanwhile, is now unemployed. Uber revoked his ability to drive for the ride-sharing app, and the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission has suspended the driver’s taxi license, pending an investigation.

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832049/Lesbian-couple-kicked-Uber-homophobic-driver-witnessed-share-peck-lips.html

See below: pictures of kissing lesbians Alex Iovine (blonde hair) and Emma Pichl (brown hair).
"Uber’s terms of use prohibit riders from engaging in sexual conduct during rides. The amorous girls, Alex Iovine and Emma Pichl, say they are aware of the policy, but claim that the driver is homophobic.
Reports state that the lesbians locked lips in the back seat after a night of partying. The female lovers also may have been handling each other in a sexual manner."
the taxi driver should go to court and win joor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
See double standard, if this act can't be tolerated among straight couples, why bending the laws for homosexuals. Oh! I forgot most top companies/organizations are owned by homosexuals.

From the looks of it, its not a homophobic issue bt uber standard issue. So shud get his job back after investigation bt he better not use any homophobic slurs defending his reasons

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Munzy14:
How cute ladies end up being lesbians is something that baffles me. They are numerous in our universities. God help us men.

Women are inherently bisexual by default. They are very comfortable with their sexuality much more than men.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Women are inherently bisexual by default. They are very comfortable with their sexuality much more than men.
Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing this

These ladies flouted Uber's terms of use. And yet the guy has been rendered unemployed for their claims on his being homophobic

Aren't they a bit harsh on this fellow?

But of course, "This is America"...
This so called political correctness will be the destruction of Europe and America. They admitted they flouted the rules, but the Uber driver is now umemployed. Same way that Fapson liar accused a driver of attempted kidnap and rape and everyone believed. Thank God for someone like Trump, he's a real one.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Beorn: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D driver na muslim am not suprised. Just tolerate dem and get to d destination. Life is so simple bt humans make it hard

Read and understand. The terms of Uber prohibits the girls from sexual conducts, so the driver was right to kick them out. He'd sue Uber ASAP. He did nothing wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Beorn: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not ALL women

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2018
I support the driver and he handled it his own way.

If it was me I would fake a vehicle breakdown and got rid of them that way.

To me this is not a matter of same sex and would do it for opposite sex or any act or action that I feel violated my sensibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2018
jaxxy:

From the looks of it, its not a homophobic issue bt uber standard issue. So shud get his job back after investigation bt he better not use any homophobic slurs defending his reasons
Exactly! The guy will win the case, if they followed the Uber standard rules. From the way the driver explained, it shows that he is not a homophobic person, he is just adhering to the rules. If I were him, I would do the same after cautioning them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by somehow: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Not everyone is ruled by money, some still have principles. na Uber, he can become an independent cab driver or join another company.

Simple!
dingbang:
Instead of him to mind His business

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
The comments here is disgusting. A man just lost his source of livelihood and people are saying he should have enjoyed the show. If he becomes depressed tomorrow and takes a gun to a public place, the media will call him an Al Qaeda terrorist.
Oil dey your head. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Freeman59: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
This driver just missed an opportunity to sue uber. If those two sex crazed idiots and uber can prove to the court that he's homophobic then they should follow him to court.

Why on earth were they doing all that rubbish in his car??

2 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Beorn:

Not ALL women

Yes, not ALL women, but the vast majority of women are bisexual.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
This guy can uber and become rich by claiming damages since uber has a no sex in the car rule which the riders violated. He can sue uber for unfair hearing/treatment and bias.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by neonly: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Don't worry trump is coming after them
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by emaopel: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2018
God will soon make a way and provide better joy for you and put the devil to shame...I love your stand even though our religion not tally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Beorn:

Not ALL women

As law of averages go, bisexuality occurs too frequently in women that it's probable that more than 99% of women are bi-curious or bisexual.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Beautiful lesbians. This is acceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.