Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (60007 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by EveryLadY(f): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
But uber is a Nigerian company and Nigeria law stipulated 14yrs jail term for homosexuality.

Why are they not abiding by the law of the land?

#Uber_is_lawless

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D driver na muslim am not suprised. Just tolerate dem and get to d destination. Life is so simple bt humans make it hard

I am not a muslim but I support the driver 100%.

What rubbish!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

Your brain is really warped. You believe a media outlet that promotes homosexuality and use it as a proof that women are bisexual. That is how they easily program your brain and reformat it however they like. Confused lot.

You are a fvcktard!

Did you visit the link to read the author behind the study? Did you read the study? Apparently, you did not. You just went about yapping rubbish. Next time, read studies and their reports

Here is another study which says that "women are likely to be in a bisexual relationship than men". If you disagree, courtesy says you should conduct yours and get it published!

http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/documents/press/pdfs/AM_2015_McClintock_News_Release_FINAL.pdf
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

You are a fvcktard!

Did you visit the link to read the author behind the study? Did you read the study? Apparently, you did not. You just went about yapping rubbish. Next time, read studies and their reports

Here is another study which says that "women are likely to be in a bisexual relationship than men". If you disagree, courtesy says you should conduct yours and get it published!

http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/documents/press/pdfs/AM_2015_McClintock_News_Release_FINAL.pdf

You are the asshole. Bobrisky fellow. Mumu. You believe anything that is written to program u and make your miserable life have a semblance of being good. Gay muthafucka.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

You are a fvcktard!

Why am I not surprised. You are the same idiot that wrote this a while back.

Poor And Un-intelligent People Should Not Procreate. by Gerrard59(m): 12:56am On Nov 07, 2016

Mumu, knew you had a warped brain. Just got final confirmation. Idiota.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

You are the asshole. Bobrisky fellow. Mumu. You believe anything that is written to program u and make your miserable life have a semblance of being good. Gay muthafucka.

Firstly, I have nothing to do with Bobrisky neither do I follow him on any social media outlet. However, I respect scientific publications and believe in hard core evidence. If you doubt something, it is pertinent that you conduct research and get findings. I had the thought that females are bisexual and did research on the topic and got different evidence supporting the thoughts. If you disagree with a research finding, you question the research and methodologies behind it, not the the reader.

That you don't like a finding does not gives you the right to ridicule the article without providing logical and scientific reasons why it is not true. Regarding my earlier thread, I still stand by it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by webizone(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
The comments here is disgusting. A man just lost his source of livelihood and people are saying he should have enjoyed the show. If he becomes depressed tomorrow and takes a gun to a public place, the media will call him an Al Qaeda terrorist.
The only sensible post. Exactly my thoughts. He, as a muslim, even tried to play by the rules, yet he was treated unjustly. I wish I could reach out to him and console him. If I had the power I would give him a better job. I would take him to a saner country.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

Firstly, I have nothing to do with Bobrisky neither do I follow him on any social media outlet. However, I respect scientific publications and believe in hard core evidence. If you doubt something, it is pertinent that you conduct research and get findings. I had the thought that females are bisexual and did research on the topic and got different evidence supporting the thoughts. If you disagree with a research finding, you question the research and methodologies behind it, not the the reader.

That you don't like a finding does not gives you the right to ridicule the article without providing logical and scientific reasons why it is not true. Regarding my earlier thread, I still stand by it.

Don’t let them confuse you. Not all knowledge or so called scientific findings are true. Their is no way all women will be naturally bisexual or homosexual and you won’t have found all of them being active in such abnormal and immoral acts.

They are just looking for ways to certify it okay and make it acceptable to everyone. Its their agenda, miseducation, media propaganda, blackmailing of countries to give it state backing and so on.

They want the world to become animalistic. That is the goal. Soon they will start saying its best go about nude and will provide you with scientific findings to back that claim.

Stay woke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by drakeli: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
EveryLadY:
But uber is a Nigerian company and Nigeria law stipulated 14yrs jail term for homosexuality.

Why are they not abiding by the law of the land?

#Uber_is_lawless
Uber is a Nigerian company...Really?! I’m sorry Uber is not a Nigerian company. You can as well call Shoprite a Nigerian company or MTN.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Awon eleriibu omo radarada.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by MrCork: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
diggles:
A lesbian couple was kicked out of their Uber ride by the driver because the girls were kissing each other in the back seat. Now the driver has been banned by Uber for being homophobic.

Alex Iovine and her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, were riding with the car service on Saturday evening, when they started smooching and snuggling in the back seat. The driver pulled over and told the girls to get out of the car, saying they were being “disrespectful.”

The girls recorded the incident and released a video that shows the driver’s name and license plate. During the argument, the couple threatened to call the police and have the driver fired.

Uber has removed the driver’s access to its app, saying it does not tolerate discrimination.

Blonde-haired lesbian Alex Iovine and her brunette lover, Emma Pichl, were riding in an Uber from a friend’s birthday party to another party in Manhattan on Saturday night. While in the back seat of the car, the girls leaned in and started kissing each other.

The driver, identified as Ahmad El Boutari, pulled the car over and told the kissing lesbians to get out of his car. “You can’t do this in the car,” El Boutari said. “It’s inappropriate.”

Uber’s terms of use prohibit riders from engaging in sexual conduct during rides. The amorous girls, Alex Iovine and Emma Pichl, say they are aware of the policy, but claim that the driver is homophobic.

Reports state that the lesbians locked lips in the back seat after a night of partying. The female lovers also may have been handling each other in a sexual manner.

El Boutari says that he took offense to more than just the kissing. “I did what I believe is my freedom,” he said.

He says the lesbians were acting “crude” in his cab. One forced the other to smell her armpit, one put her feet on his seat, they were playing loud music, and then the girls started making out, El Boutari says.

“It’s my own car. I didn’t feel comfortable with them,” he said. The driver said he asked the girls to stop kissing, but they refused. At this point, El Boutari kicked the lesbians out of his car.

According to Uber Community Guidelines, passengers agree to the following upon entering the vehicle: “Don’t touch or flirt with other people in the car. As a reminder, Uber has a no-sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct between riders, no matter what.”

The female same-sex couple admit they kissed in the back seat of the car, but claim it was merely “a peck.” Moreover, they accuse El Boutari of being homophobic.

According to LinkedIn, Alex Iovine attended Manhattan College and works in advertising. Her girlfriend, Emma Pichl, studied at Fairfield University and went to Notre Dame School, and works as a recruiter.

Ahmad El Boutari, meanwhile, is now unemployed. Uber revoked his ability to drive for the ride-sharing app, and the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission has suspended the driver’s taxi license, pending an investigation.

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832049/Lesbian-couple-kicked-Uber-homophobic-driver-witnessed-share-peck-lips.html

See below: pictures of kissing lesbians Alex Iovine (blonde hair) and Emma Pichl (brown hair).

...but was wrong with 2 women kissin?.....I swaaaar that taxi driver muss be gay..eddddddiot man! angry

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gurusarenna: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

Your brain is really warped. You believe a media outlet that promotes homosexuality and use it as a proof that women are bisexual. That is how they easily program your brain and reformat it however they like. Confused lot.
exactly, western news outlets are major mind control source, now most of the females that read that article will be with the thought that they are also bisexual... stupid society sad

2 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gurusarenna: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

who were the scientists that conduct the research? when did they conduct it and what geographical location did they use? anybody can wake up and publish an article saying, 'scientist discovered that...'

3 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
I think "homophobic" only applies to man on man BS. That ish is disgusting.

2 girls making out / licking each other is really just "condiments" to normal sex. grin
Abi how do you think Solomon handled all of his 700 concubines and 300 wives in a single year?
SURELY, everynight was at least a 3-way.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Wheelz001: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
free $10 right now https:///2lnCePP cool cool shocked shocked cool
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by themanderon: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
We can all see the way these perverts intend to encroach on the freedom of straight people. Why can't they wait to get home before carrying out their abomination? Why must they force another person watch them do such acts in his car for that matter. I am surprised most people do not see how these sodomites intend to force their abomination on us all. The world has really gone mad. What about the drivers freedom in not wanting to watch the abomination going on in his car? Yet they claim they are not hurting anyone, well they have cost this gentleman his job and license.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gurusarenna:
exactly, western news outlets are major mind control source, now most of the females that read that article will be with the thought that they are also bisexual... stupid society sad

You get brain. Most people are blockheads. They are miseducated and not enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gurusarenna: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

You get brain. Most people are blockheads. They are miseducated and not enlightened.
The part that annoys me the most is that they now abuse the phrase "Scientists have just discovered that...".
They know that only a few people will question how when and which scientist concluded on the fact.

I have come to realize that most of the scientific conclusion in this 21st century are politically driven.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by olaade21: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gurusarenna:

The part that annoys me the most is that they now abuse the phrase "Scientists have just discovered that...".
They know that only a few people will question how when and which scientist concluded on the fact.

I have come to realize that most of the scientific conclusion in this 21st century are politically driven.

Don’t mind those fools. Especially when it’s a white scientist, they automatically believe any bullshit they say. So many house niggas. They forget that even research labs and organizations are funded by those who have an agenda to promote their own line of thinking. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gurusarenna:
who were the scientists that conduct the research? when did they conduct it and what geographical location did they use? anybody can wake up and publish an article saying, 'scientist discovered that...'

Please, did you read any of the publications?
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by jchioma: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
May want to find out if it would be appropriate also, to allow two men or more, do all these lewd acts that these girls so orgily engaged themselves in, in YOUR own car and right in your presence and allow such, in the name of being liberal?
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Gurusarenna: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

Please, did you read any of the publications?
I read it and lots more than this.
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Empiree: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I support the driver and he handled it his own way.

If it was me I would fake a vehicle breakdown and got rid of them that way.

To me this is not a matter of same sex and would do it for opposite sex or any act or action that I feel violated my sensibility.
I hope this driver too will not commit sucide. Six drivers already took their lives this yr alone plus another one just less than 2 weeks ago and still making headlines. But this is due to low PAY policy that screwed up drivers.

I can't tolerate this crap in my car either. Simple

1 Like

Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by Empiree: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Xander85:
Looks like the driver doesn't like a bit of girl-on-girl action! grin

This is not the issue here. You can't possibly confirm this. What is obvious is the gay girls violated Uber's rules, and Uber bent its own rules to accommodate violators' rights at the expense of its own employee's rights. He needs to sue Uber and TLC and if possible sue the passengers for damages to his car too.

America is a land of sue and being sued.

Nonesense!
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by KingSango(m): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) by LordsApostle: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2018
I just tire for that nigga, me for even beg if them fit allow me put prick small... Mtcheeew!!!
budzwizer:
Wouldn't most men like to watch the show? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.