Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is (1902 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by SPOLO(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Good day to you all. Pls i opened my email this morning and saw this message. I wanna know how legit they are so that i will know how to work with them.

Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
angry
If you didn't apply for it in the first place, consider it a scam
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by Kingsleydr(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Pls don't let the inclusion of your email in that letter deceive you. Disregard and delete that email asap if you like yourself
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2019
support@myhalifornia.com

Send them a text with screenshot to confirm.
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by bimtola: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]

Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by SPOLO(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
Admin401:
support@myhalifornia.com
Send them a text with screenshot to confirm.
thank you
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by Rextizz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by chloride6: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
bimtola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]

Seun cant you organise boys for these guys.

At least their address is up there

Haba!
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by tiffanyfan(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:
Hmmn

See your head, simple reasonable answer you can't give, if it's to yabb girls now, you will make front sit. Nunu
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by tiffanyfan(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just ignore the mail. Except you applied there.
Re: Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is by Rextizz(m): 2:23am On Jan 17, 2019
tiffanyfan:

See your head, simple reasonable answer you can't give, if it's to yabb girls now, you will make front sit. Nunu
You think I can answer that Btw it's a scam, so the op shouldn't waste his time.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Chucks / Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him / Please How Do You Solve This Relationship Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.