Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

"Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey (40995 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Some Labs Are Giving False HIV Results In Lagos - Doctor Olufunmilayo / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Same thing my grandfather said, he died over 30 years ago.......
We shall continue where he stopped & some day we shall reach our destination.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jiang:

We shall continue where he stopped & some day we shall reach our destination.

Beht Oga, the prognosis from 30 years ago till date, is actually in the decline. Things are presently dropping deeper into the negative zone.......

It's like travelling to Ibadan from Lagos, but you turn right heading towards Benin. You continue on that path insisting you must get to Ibadan on the road you are on......... Need I say anymore?
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Beht Oga, the prognosis from 30 years ago till date, is actually in the decline. Things are presently dropping deeper into the negative zone.......

It's like travelling to Ibadan from Lagos, but you turn right heading towards Benin. You continue on that path insisting you must get to Ibadan on the road you are on......... Need I say anymore?

We shall not loss hope, I intend to fix that by the grace of God.
Even a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jiang:

We shall not loss hope, I intend to fix that by the grace of God.
Even a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

We have been calling God since, but it seems he is either ignoring or not answering.... It might be time for a different approach.....

That journey of a thousand miles, would only be effective. Only when all steps taken are positive and productive....
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We have been calling God since, but it seems he is either ignoring or not answering.... It might be time for a different approach.....

That journey of a thousand miles, would only be effective. Only when all steps taken are positive and productive....

grin lol, you are really negative about naija, haven't met some1 like you in a while, All the same, God always answers prayers, he either give you what you want at the time or postpone it till the time you needed the most.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jiang:

grin lol, you are really negative about naija, haven't met some1 like you in a while, All the same, God always answers prayers, he either give you what you want at the time or postpone it till the time you needed the most.

Do you not think Nigeria should be on his list, after all the supposed postponed blessings?

O no I forgot........ That is the message that has been instilled into doctrines of prayers........ This juju suppose don comot from our eyes.......
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Do you not think Nigeria should be on his list, after all the supposed postponed blessings?

O no I forgot........ That is the message that has been instilled into doctrines of prayers........ This juju suppose don comot from our eyes.......

Don't worry once we fix things we shall give former naija citizens like you temporary visa easily, after all you guys were once our brethren grin
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jiang:

Don't worry once we fix things we shall give former naija citizens like you temporary visa easily, after all you guys were once our brethren grin

Only temporary? With my bona-fide green passport? Oga, you harsh o......
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Only temporary? With my bona-fide green passport? Oga, you harsh o......

I think is fair now, you already an American or na London citizen you be, how can we dash you the green passport for free after you don abandon am grin
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jiang:

I think is fair now, you already an American or na London citizen you be, how can we dash you the green passport for free after you don abandon am grin

Your brilliant constitution recognises dual nationality....
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Your brilliant constitution recognises dual nationality....

I plan to change dat, you can only have one citizenship, it's either you are a Nigerian or you are a Foreigner grin
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Jiang:

I plan to change dat, you can only have one citizenship, it's either you are a Nigerian or you are a Foreigner grin

LOL.... I laugh in igbira.....
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

LOL.... I laugh in igbira.....
At that time you better think well well before you choose that UK visa
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiang:

At that time you better think well well before you choose that UK visa

You too don dey consider to port?
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You too don dey consider to port?

No!!!!!!! Proudly naija grin
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiang:

No!!!!!!! Proudly naija grin

I am happy for you....
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by otswag(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
rentAcock:
Na so. They think it is that easy. All the gra gra of getting visa alone will discourage many. How about my church member who was a doctor in Nigeria? The guy sold his house and traveled to the US with his family over 16 years ago, only to hear that he has given up on his dream of practicing as a medical doctor in the states and has settled for menial jobs like nursing assistant. People are lured by the nice salary doctors earn overseas like how some doctors earn over $200,000 a year and with specialty that number balloons to over $300,000. What they don't realize is how difficult it is to get residency. So many American trained medical students are even finding it difficult to get residency let alone foreigners. Moreover, they sometimes require them to take some other exams or fufill a course requirement which many fail to accomplish.

If these doctors are threatening to leave the country, they should let them, after all, there are many students praying to gain admission for medicine to replace them.
� you know nothing yet u're confident that you do. Ignorance really is a disease grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by rentAcock(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2018
otswag:
� you know nothing yet u're confident that you do. Ignorance really is a disease grin

Point out what I don't know in my comment. Illiteracy kills.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by otswag(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2018
rentAcock:

Point out what I don't know in my comment. Illiteracy kills.
grin Amazing a non-dr is here arguing that he understands the career potentials of emigrating drs better than the drs grin. Upgrade your source bro cos clearly, you know nothing grin. Well, those leaving couldnt care less what you all think though so wont waste my time enlightening you. Peace bro.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by rentAcock(m): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2018
otswag:
grin Amazing a non-dr is here arguing that he understands the career potentials of emigrating drs better than the drs grin. Upgrade your source bro cos clearly, you know nothing grin. Well, those leaving couldnt care less what you all think though so wont waste my time enlightening you. Peace bro.

Stop blabbering, point out what part of my previous comment shows that I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't come online typing rubbish, if you do, I will be kind enough to enlighten you, that's what the internet is for. Zero tolerance for illiteracy.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by otswag(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2018
rentAcock:

Stop blabbering, point out what part of my previous comment shows that I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't come online typing rubbish, if you do, I will be kind enough to enlighten you, that's what the internet is for. Zero tolerance for illiteracy.

1. Getting a Visa is not that difficult once u get the right info from the right people, once you have a concrete reason for travelling and once you can prove that you are financially capable of taking care of your welfare through out your time there. Im talking from experience so dont even attempt to lecture me on this.

2.Your church member that gave up on his dream is just one out of currently the majority of drs that actually get a job before emigrating. Besides, alot of things has changed since 16 yrs ago. There is no point taking the risk he did that time anynore. Its unrealistic cos now, there are way easier routes for drs to get well paying Jobs before leaving the country. You need to update yourself on recent trends.

3. Yes, US residency might be relatively challenging compared with other countries, however, the pressure has recently swayed towards the UK due to its high demand for International medical graduates. Its way easier to go there first and then move to the US, Canada, Australia subsequently. Many choose to remain in UK and complete their residency there which is relatively easier. A huge number still get this US residency jobs every year before leaving the country too so its not as difficult as you are portraying it to be.

4.Residency is not the only pathway after med school. Many diversify into other sectors of medicine and do even better than those in residency.

5. I totally agree with your last paragraph in your first post. Those leaving is actually a blessing in disguise for those willing to stay. More job opportunities available for the "more patriotic" nigerian drs. The rest of us threw our patriotism out the window when we realised its worth nothing to the country.

I usually dont waste my time enlightening people because i've since realised most are not ready to be enlightened. Like i mentioned earlier, i couldnt care less though. Ignorance can never overshadow the truth about reality.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by talk2emma: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2018
oludyke:
Nigeria is in big problem” – UK-based Nigerian doctor warns
herald.ng Jun 15, 2018 11:18 AM

A UK-based Nigerian doctor, Dr Harvey Olufunmilayo, has decried the huge number of Nigerian doctors seeking greener pastures abroad.

Olufunmilayo, who practises in Leeds, said about 1,000 Nigerian doctors passed the Plab1 exam in March 2018 to enable them practice in the UK.

The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) had in January 2018 said that there were 4,000 patients to one doctor in Nigeria, describing the trend as unacceptable.

Olufunmilayo, who took to his Twitter handle, explained that four million Nigerian patients would be denied access to a doctor should the 1,000 doctors leave Nigerian shores.

He said, “In March, about 1,500 doctors wrote the Plab1 exam to work in the UK and about 1,000 passed. In a country that 1 doctor cares for about 4,000 patients; losing 1,000 doctors means 4million Nigerians will find it harder to see a doctor. We are playing with fire as a nation.

“Remember this analysis is based solely on the March 2018 Plab Exams alone. The same exam is written twice a year in Nigeria. And with more hardship, more doctors will be writing by November 2018. And we are yet to talk of those going to other countries like USA or Canada.

“We have a big problem on our hands. There is a big fire burning and everyone is looking away thinking all is well. We largely have under-equipped hospitals with underpaid/overworked staff and overpopulated patients. Now with more health professionals’ exit, what will happen?

“Have we decided that we will wait till our hospitals turn to museums with antique outdated equipments that has no professional to utilise them for sick and dying patients before we realise the grave danger associated with this continuous exit of medical workers from the country?

“I was having a chat with a younger colleague friend preparing for the exam. She’s part of a WhatsApp group that is already full to the brim – with 256 doctors preparing to take the same exams to leave the country. And she said she knows at least 2 of such full groups. Oh Lord!

“My people, let’s be clear – doctors are working on their exit on a daily basis. This fire we are ignoring, when it burns, and it wil, no one will be spared. Even if you are rich, even if you are powerful, someone you know will fall victim of this same health sector you are destroying.

“And as I stated earlier, 1 Nigerian doctor should take care of 4000 Nigerians. Losing 1,000 doctors (based on the March 2018 Plab UK exams alone) is effectively making it extremely difficult for 4 million Nigerians to see a doctor. How are you in government and comfortable with this?

“And if you are a government official and you are thinking you have the money and/or the means to always take care of yourself or your family in some overseas country if you fall sick, then let me explain to you why that reasoning is retarded and very daft. Because sadly, it really is.

“There are medical calamities that befall a person and requires immediate intervention. If you have a sudden heart attack or a serious stroke or severe sepsis, such an emergency can’t wait for you to get on a private jet. You will be taken to the same hospitals that you ruined.

“I don’t need to mention names but many government officials have also been rushed to the same under-equipped hospitals with underpaid unmotivated staff, and those your colleagues in government died from things that could be easily prevented IF you ever paid any attention to the health sector.”

https://www.herald.ng/nigeria-is-in-big-problem-uk-based-nigerian-doctor-warns/

Please DOC can you add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by rentAcock(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
otswag:

[s]1. Getting a Visa is not that difficult once u get the right info from the right people, once you have a concrete reason for travelling and once you can prove that you are financially capable of taking care of your welfare through out your time there. Im talking from experience so dont even attempt to lecture me on this.

2.Your church member that gave up on his dream is just one out of currently the majority of drs that actually get a job before emigrating. Besides, alot of things has changed since 16 yrs ago. There is no point taking the risk he did that time anynore. Its unrealistic cos now, there are way easier routes for drs to get well paying Jobs before leaving the country. You need to update yourself on recent trends.

3. Yes, US residency might be relatively challenging compared with other countries, however, the pressure has recently swayed towards the UK due to its high demand for International medical graduates. Its way easier to go there first and then move to the US, Canada, Australia subsequently. Many choose to remain in UK and complete their residency there which is relatively easier. A huge number still get this US residency jobs every year before leaving the country too so its not as difficult as you are portraying it to be.

4. Residency is not the only pathway after med school. Many diversify into other sectors of medicine and do even better than those in residency.

5. I totally agree with your last paragraph in your first post. Those leaving is actually a blessing in disguise for those willing to stay. More job opportunities available for the "more patriotic" nigerian drs. The rest of us threw our patriotism out the window when we realised its worth nothing to the country.

I usually dont waste my time enlightening people because i've since realised most are not ready to be enlightened. Like i mentioned earlier, i couldnt care less though. Ignorance can never overshadow the truth about reality[/s].

I will reply your points in the same order:

(1) You just confirmed that you are and educated slowpoke and it is your type that answers questions you are not asked. My points all releate to geting American visa and then residency so i could care less about your easy UK or dubai visa. I said all the gra gra involved in getting a visa will discourage many, I did not say its impossible to get one, however its still a process and some requirements must be met such as being financially stable or having a financially stable relative in the States to will sign an affidavit to carter for your needs. Having a regular job or investments in Nigeria as collateral that you will not overstay your visa and having clinical record. Even if you meet theses expectations, you still have to pass a face-to-face interview one which is totally subjective and if the interviewer suspects anything, no visa for you.

(2) Your other points just prove that you read but do not comprehend information. You used my church member as a point of reference in saying there are some doctors who get jobs before emigrating, but this is totally false and doesn't happen in America, so i'm not sure what you are blabbering about. But it looks like you were referring to countries like the UK, canada and co, but my point was based on America's system so i'm not sure why you felt to need to make a fool of yourself.

(3) You agreed with me that getting residency is difficult in the U.S..... so why did you waste your time typing this rubbish

(4) You said residency isn't needed to get a job as a medical doctor in the U.S, you are wrong again, it is a requirement even if you choose to be just a primary care doctor or a gastrointestinologist at least 1 year of residency is required and it is very difficult to get for American trained doctors, let alone a foreigner.

(5) You even agreed with me here again.... lol so why did you feel the need to type this rubbish? Not everyone comes online to brag about where they live or what they do, this is a faceless forum so I create my own reality. Nobody needs to know anything about me because nobody here cares about me and I don't care about anyone. You posted that pile of garbage because you felt the need to insert that you are a doctor or aspiring doctor as if i asked you, lol. Stop trying so hard to impress anyone here, if we were all to reveal our true identities, you may feel like an underachiever. I will be here to enlighten you though.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by otswag(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2018
rentAcock:

I will reply your points in the same order:

(1) You just confirmed that you are and educated slowpoke and it is your type that answers questions you are not asked. My points all releate to geting American visa and then residency so i could care less about your easy UK or dubai visa. I said all the gra gra involved in getting a visa will discourage many, I did not say its impossible to get one, however its still a process and some requirements must be met such as being financially stable or having a financially stable relative in the States to will sign an affidavit to carter for your needs. Having a regular job or investments in Nigeria as collateral that you will not overstay your visa and having clinical record. Even if you meet theses expectations, you still have to pass a face-to-face interview one which is totally subjective and if the interviewer suspects anything, no visa for you.

(2) Your other points just prove that you read but do not comprehend information. You used my church member as a point of reference in saying there are some doctors who get jobs before emigrating, but this is totally false and doesn't happen in America, so i'm not sure what you are blabbering about. But it looks like you were referring to countries like the UK, canada and co, but my point was based on America's system so i'm not sure why you felt to need to make a fool of yourself.

(3) You agreed with me that getting residency is difficult in the U.S..... so why did you waste your time typing this rubbish

(4) You said residency isn't needed to get a job as a medical doctor in the U.S, you are wrong again, it is a requirement even if you choose to be just a primary care doctor or a gastrointestinologist at least 1 year of residency is required and it is very difficult to get for American trained doctors, let alone a foreigner.

(5) You even agreed with me here again.... lol so why did you feel the need to type this rubbish? Not everyone comes online to brag about where they live or what they do, this is a faceless forum so I create my own reality. Nobody needs to know anything about me because nobody here cares about me and I don't care about anyone. You posted that pile of garbage because you felt the need to insert that you are a doctor or aspiring doctor as if i asked you, lol. Stop trying so hard to impress anyone here, if we were all to reveal our true identities, you may feel like an underachiever. I will be here to enlighten you though.

hehehe. I know your type. When you have no argument, you end up twisting the other persons words to support whatever defence you have and the parts you cant twist, you attack with insults. grin. However, i will try to be civil with you in my response cos u're not worth the stress.

The original post was about the mass exodus of drs to the UK in recent times. You tried to challenge the ease of emigrating and getting a job by using the US as an example to support your point. I pointed out that your argument was irrelevant cos most drs now target the UK for work which is alot easier, not the US. Plus, yes, many people do get residency slots before emigrating
to the US finally after completing USMLE and getting matched so your opinion about this is false.

Also, oga, u must have been reading with your nose cos i clearly said residency is not the only pathway that people follow to make a good leaving. Apparently, u think drs are limited to clinical practice alone. Do you need me to explain the difference between clinical and non-clinical practice? However, i dont blame you. Such myopic reasoning usually shows when you claim to understand something you clearly dont. Im still wondering where i mentioned that you dont need residency to practice as a medical doctor in the US.

Its funny how you ran into your shell by now claiming that you were only talking about the US when u realised you know nothing about every where else. You clearly thought that the UK and most other western nations that drs emigrate to share a similar system with the US, hence your use of it as a case study.

Finally, you asked for enlightenment and i've given you one.
Its not my fault you cant handle it in a civilised manner. Your response is typical of those with inferiority complexes. Dont worry. This world is big enough for everyone to bloom.I have nothing to brag about so if it pains you, its your headache not mine. Im not the first and wont be the last. Peace
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by rentAcock(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
otswag:

hehehe. I know your type. When you have no argument, you end up twisting the other persons words to support whatever defence you have and the parts you cant twist, you attack with insults. grin. However, i will try to be civil with you in my response cos u're not worth the stress.

The original post was about the mass exodus of drs to the UK in recent times. You tried to challenge the ease of emigrating and getting a job by using the US as an example to support your point. I pointed out that your argument was irrelevant cos most drs now target the UK for work which is alot easier, not the US. Plus, yes, many people do get residency slots before emigrating
to the US finally after completing USMLE and getting matched so your opinion about this is false.

Also, oga, u must have been reading with your nose cos i clearly said residency is not the only pathway that people follow to make a good leaving. Apparently, u think drs are limited to clinical practice alone. Do you need me to explain the difference between clinical and non-clinical practice? However, i dont blame you. Such myopic reasoning usually shows when you claim to understand something you clearly dont. Im still wondering where i mentioned that you dont need residency to practice as a medical doctor in the US.

Its funny how you ran into your shell by now claiming that you were only talking about the US when u realised you know nothing about every where else. You clearly thought that the UK and most other western nations that drs emigrate to share a similar system with the US, hence your use of it as a case study.

Finally, you asked for enlightenment and i've given you one.
Its not my fault you cant handle it in a civilised manner. Your response is typical of those with inferiority complexes. Dont worry. This world is big enough for everyone to bloom.I have nothing to brag about so if it pains you, its your headache not mine. Im not the first and wont be the last. Peace

Dummy, go through the thread, so many people already pointed out that it is much easier migrating to to the UK, several others even quoted me to say so. It's a fact that no country in the world is as stringent with visa protocols and residency requirements as the U.S and that was the point i made. Yet, you quoted me and said "You know nothing yet u're confident that you do, ignorance is really a disease." But then you laid out points about UK, Canada and Australia without pointing out anything wrong about my post except for the argument that residency isn't required for employment. And to support your claim, you are here telling me that a person will sacrifice 2-4years of undergraduate studies, take the MCAT, apply for med school, go through a rigorious 4 years of med school, rack up as much as $400,000 in student loans then pass their boards; al those years of sacrifice just so they could take a non clinical job in a health insurance company or pharmaceuticals? Do You see how stupid that sounds? Only a small minority of doctors whose passion is teaching would actually go through all that stress just to teach, but a majority of doctors, 99% of them, apply for residency so they can actually get a job using all the skills and knowledge acquired while in medical school. Those who aren't accepted into a residency program right away, may settle for low paying health insurance or phamaceautical jobs until they get residency. You are just running around in circles, making points that are irrelevant, but I will keep you on point until you've been enlightened. I am not mad at you though, your type is littered all over nairaland, you don't think twice before typing, and then when you have been called out, you start forming in the mouth.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by otswag(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2018
rentAcock:

Dummy, go through the thread, so many people already pointed out that it is much easier migrating to to the UK, several others even quoted me to say so. It's a fact that no country in the world is as stringent with visa protocols and residency requirements as the U.S and that was the point i made. Yet, you quoted me and said "You know nothing yet u're confident that you do, ignorance is really a disease." But then you laid out points about UK, Canada and Australia without pointing out anything wrong about my post except for the argument that residency isn't required for employment. And to support your claim, you are here telling me that a person will sacrifice 2-4years of undergraduate studies, take the MCAT, apply for med school, go through a rigorious 4 years of med school, rack up as much as $400,000 in student loans then pass their boards; al those years of sacrifice just so they could take a non clinical job in a health insurance company or pharmaceuticals? Do You see how stupid that sounds? Only a small minority of doctors whose passion is teaching would actually go through all that stress just to teach, but a majority of doctors, 99% of them, apply for residency so they can actually get a job using all the skills and knowledge acquired while in medical school. Those who aren't accepted into a residency program right away, may settle for low paying health insurance or phamaceautical jobs until they get residency. You are just running around in circles, making points that are irrelevant, but I will keep you on point until you've been enlightened. I am not mad at you though, your type is littered all over nairaland, you don't think twice before typing, and then when you have been called out, you start forming in the mouth.
grin olodo ni bobo yii sha. He clearly knows nothing about non clinical jobs. Health insurance? Pharmaceuyical jobs? grin. Let me face more productive things to do. Have a wonderful life bro. This is going nowhere.
Re: "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey by rentAcock(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
otswag:
grin olodo ni bobo yii sha. He clearly knows nothing about non clinical jobs. Health insurance? Pharmaceuyical jobs? grin. Let me face more productive things to do. Have a wonderful life bro. This is going nowhere.

Another idiot addressing me in the 3rd person pronoun "he" which indicates that he was arguing to spectators. I've made you look silly, although I don't really derive any joy in embarrassing ITK people like you online, some times it needs to be done, some times one has to put trolls in their place and I definitely hope you've been enlightened and learned a lesson not to talk thrash online again or you might get smoked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / Top Countries Doctors And Health Workers Migrate To And How Much They Are Paid / How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.