Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (49929 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

Oh! You made a mistake to shamelessly lie, right? grin grin Anyways, I know you didn't mean to lie. It's just that you aren't just intelligent enough to keep up with the game you want to play! But we're getting somewhere!

But first, please remind of me the question you asked the men again since you claim you got that response from the men & not the women, & let's see how it relates to my question which I specifically asked you to direct to the women!
Don't worry, the answer to your question is coming but let's take it step by step!

Lol Blatantly made a mistake is not the same as blatantly lied you can twist it every which way but the laws of English are against you here bro. Waiting on your reply to my question.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol Blatantly made a mistake is not the same as blatantly lied you can twist it every which way but the laws of English are against you here bro. Waiting on your reply to my question.
Ok. You made a mistake; you did not lie! grin grin

But first, please remind of me the question you asked the men again since you claim you got that interesting response from the men & not the women, & let's see how it relates to my question which I specifically asked you to direct to the women!
Don't worry, the answer to your question is coming but let's take it step by step!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

Ok. You made a mistake; you did not lie! grin grin

But first, please remind of me the question you asked the men again since you claim you got that interesting response from the men & not the women, & let's see how it relates to my question which I specifically asked you to direct to the women!

I asked the women if they married tall men because they were tall and the men if they married virgins because they were virgins. Also where is my reply?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

I asked the women if they married tall men because they were tall and the men if they married virgins because they were virgins. Also where is my reply?
Did I ask you to ask men that question? Later when I question your low intelligence & coherence, e go be like say I dey yab you! You can't even comprehend a simple request to question women who aren't tall on the reason why they want the tall men they don't deserve! Nawa!

Again, you mean none of the women you asked wanted a tall man they didn't deserve as ONE OF their criteria?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

Did I ask you to ask men that question? Later when I question your low intelligence & coherence, e go be like say I dey yab you!
Again, you mean none of the women you asked wanted a tall man they didn't deserve as ONE OF their criteria?

"Sigh" we've gone over this. I did anyway. And that is what they said. Which I have told you. My answer please.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

"Sigh" we've gone over this. I did anyway. And that is what they said. Which I have told you. My answer please.
That means you haven't carried out my assignment! You obviously aren't intelligent enough to comprehend a simple request which is why you asked women the wrong question & asked men the question I didn't tell you to ask in the first place. But I go repeat the simple instruction!

I didn't tell you to ask women who aren't tall if they married their men JUST BECAUSE they are tall! I simply instructed you to ask such women the reason why they want the tall men they don't deserve (It doesn't mean it has to be the only criterion they want in a man)! If you don't have them around you, go & look for them & ask them! Then come back to me with their response & you get your answer, girl! They're not so hard to find, are they?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

That means you haven't carried out my assignment! You obviously aren't intelligent enough to comprehend a simple request which is why you asked women the wrong question & asked men the question I didn't tell you to ask in the first place. But I go repeat the simple instruction!

I didn't tell you to ask women if they married their men JUST BECAUSE they are tall! I simply instructed you to go & ask the women who aren't tall the reason why they want the tall men they don't deserve! If you don't have them around you, go & look for them & ask them! Then come back to me with their response & you get your answer, girl! They're not so hard to find, are they?

And they said they didn't choose then because they're tall. Any other observation before I get my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

And they said they didn't choose then because they're tall. Any other observation before I get my answer.
And I'm not going to be choosing a virgin just because she's a virgin alone! grin grin
Girl, if you want the kind of answer we both know you want to hear, go & do my assignment properly & come back with a response on why they want the tall men they don't deserve as A (NOT NECESSARILY THE ONLY) criterion!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

And I'm not choosing a virgin just because she's a virgin alone! grin grin

Lol not the same thing. They are not choosing this men because they're tall AT ALL not TALL ALONE. Their tallness has nothing to do with their relationship, so them deserving these tall men or not does not come into play because it is not a criteria at all for them. Unlike you, who makes virginity the core. So again waiting for my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol not the same thing. They are not choosing this men because they're tall AT ALL not TALL ALONE. Their tallness has nothing to do with their relationship, so them deserving these tall men or not does not come into play because it is not a criteria at all for them. Unlike you, who makes virginity the core. So again waiting for my answer.

In summary, girl, you're saying women, short or otherwise, who have being tall as one of the criteria they want in a man are difficult to find, right?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

In summary, girl, you're saying women, short or otherwise, who have being tall as one of the criteria they want in a man are difficult to find, right?

(In summary) I'm saying that this is what my female relatives said. How do I know what "women, short or otherwise" want in a man and how difficult it is to find it? And how will this get you to answer my question?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

(In summary) I'm saying that this is what my female relatives said. How do I know what "women, short or otherwise" want in a man and how difficult it is to find it? And how will this get you to answer my question?

Then we're back to square one, girl! You HAVE NOT done my original assignment. You're just here trying to form stubborn goat! Simple instruction, you take days to comprehend & you wonder why your intelligence & coherence are questioned!
Calm down to understand what I'm telling you to do first before trying to attack!

Original request again in clearer terms even though it'll be the 9,347th time I'll be saying it:

Simply go & look for ANY freaking lady at all (it doesn't have to be your family member) who's not tall & has being tall as ONE OF THE (not necessarily the only) things she looks out for in a man & question her on her reason for wanting a tall man even though she isn't tall! Then return with their response! That's all! Such women aren't difficult to find, are they? They're very plenty around!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2018
famosh:

Then we're back to square one, girl! You HAVE NOT done my original assignment. You're just here trying to form stubborn goat! Simple instruction, you take days to comprehend & you wonder why your intelligence & coherence are questioned!
Calm down to understand what I'm telling you to do first before trying to attack!

Original request again in clearer terms even though it'll be the 9,347th time I'll be saying it:

Simply go & look for ANY freaking lady at all (it doesn't have to be your family member) who's not tall & has being tall as ONE OF THE (not necessarily the only) things she looks out for in a man & question her on her reason for wanting a tall man even though she isn't tall! Then return with their response! That's all! Such women aren't difficult to find, are they? They're very plenty around!

You did not say any freaking lady. You said my family members. And I did that. So I don't get your new objections. Now you want me to go and do your own project for you by approaching random women on the street to ask them, if they're spouses are tall or short and whether they deserve to marry them.

I'm waking for my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

You did not say any freaking lady. You said my family members. And I did that. So I don't get your new objections. Now you want me to go and do your own project for you by approaching random women on the street to ask them, if they're spouses are tall or short and whether they deserve to marry them.

I'm waking for my answer.

You know I've always questioned your intelligence & coherence! They're very low (no offense intended) & that's why you find it difficult to keep up with your own conversation!
Anyways, here's the initial sequence of our conversation which contains my VERY CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment:

MarieSucre:

Simple question why should a non-virgin like you, who has been promiscous be deserving of a virgin wife?
famosh:

Ask the same question to short women who only want to marry tall guys! Ask the same question to dark guys who only want to marry fair ladies!
MarieSucre:

I have asked them the question. Now I am asking you.
famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!

MarieSucre:

They were looking confused, they said they it is true they did not deserve to be in a position to marry upwards, and that they apologise for their foolish ways and will repent of such thinking. Is that your reply too?

Let's even ignore the fact that our initial conversation shows you earlier claimed you've done my VERY CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment, even posted their "response" & later shamelessly denied ever getting such response from the ladies!

Can you point out where I specifically asked you to question ONLY your family members from the initial conversation above? I only later brought in your family because I wanted to make the assignment easier for you since ladies wanting tall guys is very common & normal. But since you went on to lie...sorry... claim that there's no single female soul in your whole family lineage who's not tall & has ever wished to marry a tall man as one of the criteria she wants in a man & even went ahead to deny ever doing my assignment which our initial conversation clearly indicates that you did, then I'm giving you another opportunity to do the main assignment I gave you. And I've gone ahead to quote the main assignment for you again, as you can see above!
Everyone knows it's not difficult to find ladies who want tall men except you who's choosing to shamelessly & unintelligently deny that just because you want to win a simple discussion which you've turned to an argument!

So go & look for ANY one of them as I initially asked you to do & question them as you've randomly questioned me who you don't know & return with their answers, girl!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
famosh:

You know I've always questioned your intelligence & coherence! They're very low (no offense intended) & that's why you find it difficult to keep up with your own conversation!
Anyways, here's the initial sequence of our conversation which contains my VERY CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment:

Let's even ignore the fact that our initial conversation shows you earlier claimed you've done my VERY CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment, even posted their "response" & later shamelessly denied ever getting such response from the ladies!

Can you point out where I specifically asked you to question ONLY your family members from the initial conversation above? I only later brought in your family because I wanted to make the assignment easier for you since ladies wanting tall guys is very common & normal. But since you went on to lie...sorry... claim that there's no single female soul in your whole family lineage who's not tall & has ever wished to marry a tall man as one of the criteria she wants in a man & even went ahead to deny ever doing my assignment which our initial conversation clearly indicates that you did, then I'm giving you another opportunity to do the main assignment I gave you. And I've gone ahead to quote the main assignment for you again, as you can see above!
Everyone knows it's not difficult to find ladies who want tall men except you who's choosing to shamelessly & unintelligently deny that just because you want to win a simple discussion which you've turned to an argument!

So go & look for ANY one of them as I initially asked you to do & question them as you've randomly questioned me who you don't know & return with their answers, girl!

I have clarified my answer, in depth. Any other repetitive observations?

Except you work for a News agency and is willing to pay me off work to do a Vox Populi on the streets with the attendant remunerations, you will give me my answer now.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

I have clarified my answer, in depth. Any other repetitive observations?

Except you work for a News agency and is willing to pay me off work to do a Vox Populi on the streets with the attendant remunerations, you will give me my answer now.

MarieSucre:

Simple question why should a non-virgin like you, who has been promiscous be deserving of a virgin wife?
famosh:

Ask the same question to short women who only want to marry tall guys! Ask the same question to dark guys who only want to marry fair ladies!
MarieSucre:

All the power you're using to question a Nairaland's (whom you've never met) choice of a sweet succulent fresh virgin (& not used cargoes like you) despite him being promiscuous for weeks would have been better channeled to doing my this my extremely easy assignment so you can get your answer! grin
By the way, you said you questioned some random men on some stuffs (which I never instructed you to do in the first place) & got responses. If you had the time to do that when I didn't even ask you to in the first place, why is it difficult for you or why are you scared to also question some random women to do this my very simple assignment which would settle everything? Can you see you hardly make sense? grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
famosh:

All the power you're using to question a Nairaland's (whom you've never met) choice of a sweet succulent fresh virgin (& not used cargoes like you) despite him being promiscuous for weeks would have been better channeled to doing my this my extremely easy assignment so you can get your answer! grin
By the way, you said you questioned some random men on some stuffs (which I never instructed you to do in the first place) & got responses. If you had the time to do that when I didn't even ask you to in the first place, why is it difficult for you or why are you scared to also question some random women to do this my very simple assignment which would settle everything? Can you see you hardly make sense? grin grin

You brought your opinion on a public forum UNLIKE these women you're directing me to and expect not to be challenged on it. You must be a joker.

Waiting for my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
MarieSucre:

You brought your opinion on a public forum UNLIKE these women you're directing me to and expect not to be challenged on it. You must be a joker.

Waiting for my answer.

Girl, the fact that this is a public forum doesn't mean you're entitled to get any answer from me, especially considering the fact that I didn't quote you in the first place. But since you feel my answer is so important to you that you had to quote me & you're even willing to get it weeks after, then I've given you a very simple assignment to do which I'll repeat for the 567th time because you've displayed very low intelligence & comprehension skills: Go & ask any girl at all who's not tall & wants good height as one of the things she wants in a man & get back to me with their response! If you claim you can't find any of such ladies around you just because you want to argue, check "public" fora like Twitter for such ladies & DM them. They're plenty there! Then I'll be magnanimous enough to give you my answer when you're done with the assignment! It's that simple, girl!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
famosh:

Girl, the fact that this is a public forum doesn't mean you're entitled to get any answer from me, especially considering the fact that I didn't quote you in the first place. But since you feel my answer is so important to you that you had to quote me & you're even willing to get it weeks after, then I've given you a very simple assignment to do which I'll repeat for the 567th time because you've displayed very low intelligence & comprehension skills: Go & ask any girl at all who's not tall & wants good height as one of the things she wants in a man & get back to me with their response! If you claim you can't find any of such ladies around you just because you want to argue, check "public" fora like Twitter for such ladies & DM them. They're plenty there! Then I'll be magnanimous enough to give you my answer when you're done with the assignment! It's that simple, girl!

Neither are you entitled to what you think you Are. I have asked you to prove why you're entitled to it and you have rigmarolled for weeks. If you want the answers from this random women. Then I'll ask you to take a GoPro camera, a recorder and do it yourself. I will be very much obliged to review your work like a dutiful supervisor would a student. As for my answer. I'm waiting for it. You have stalled for too long. It's clear who is really the dunce between me and you.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
MarieSucre:

Neither are you entitled to what you think you Are.
This is the dumbest sentence ever!
You mean one doesn't have the right to have a PERSONAL preference so far it isn't illegal? ��
You see why I call you extremely unintelligent? You're even dumber than I initially thought, but I'll keep indulging you! �
If you, an extremely dull RANDOM nuisance on Nairaland, want me to answer to a question based on my PERSONAL preference that's LEGAL, then do my simple assignment & your answer will be waiting for you! If my answer is so important that you have the power to argue, albeit unintelligently, for weeks, then simply find a way to do my easy assignment!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

This is the dumbest sentence ever!
You mean one doesn't have the right to have a PERSONAL preference so far it isn't illegal? ��
You see why I call you extremely unintelligent? You're even dumber than I initially thought, but I'll keep indulging you! �
If you, an extremely dull RANDOM nuisance on Nairaland, want me to answer to a question based on my PERSONAL preference that's LEGAL, then do my simple assignment & your answer will be waiting for you! If my answer is so important that you have the power to argue, albeit unintelligently, for weeks, then simply find a way to do my easy assignment!

I also have the right to call your personal preference irredeemable silly. Just because it's your personal preference does not grant it immunity from scrutiny. What next, you have cannibalistic tendencies but we have no right to call you out on it. Lool you're a joker.

Waiting on my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

I also have the right to call your personal preference irredeemable silly. Just because it's your personal preference does not grant it immunity from scrutiny. What next, you have cannibalistic tendencies but we have no right to call you out on it. Lool you're a joker.

Waiting on my answer.
Girl, you're really very daft! So wanting to marry a virgin & not a public toilet like you is a cannibalistic tendency? grin grin Is that a crime? Why are you pained?
Go & do my simple assignment & I'll consider answering your question!
Dunce! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Girl, you're really very daft! So wanting to marry a virgin & not a public toilet like you is a cannibalistic tendency? grin grin Is that a crime? Why are you pained?
Go & do my simple assignment & I'll consider answering your question!
Dunce! grin
You're the one who has confirmed repeatedly through the course of this conversation that you're a community pen.is so what rubbish are you saying. Go do your own assignment before then give me my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're the one who has confirmed repeatedly through the course of this conversation that you're a community pen.is so what rubbish are you saying. Go do your own assignment before then give me my answer.
Does that make wanting to marry a virgin & not a public smelling toilet like you (not a crime) equal to cannibalism (a crime)? You see how daft you are? grin
The fact that you, a random nuisance on Nairaland whom I don't know, think you deserve an answer by force on MY OWN personal preference that's LEGAL just confirms your daftness!
But as a nice guy, I'll answer you. If you think my answer is that important to you, then go & do my simple assignment, & your answer will be waiting for you!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Does that make wanting to marry a virgin & not a public smelling toilet like you (not a crime) equal to cannibalism (a crime)? You see how daft you are? grin
The fact that you, a random nuisance on Nairaland whom I don't know, think you deserve an answer by force on my own personal preference that's LEGAL just confirms your daftness!
But as a nice guy, I'll answer you. If you think my answer is that important to you, then go & do my simple assignment!

Loool Uncle na you add "by force". Thank you for confirming that you're a community pen.is, or how else would you have known? By experience of being a walking STD I guess. Is that why you're adamant on marrying a virgin so you can pass all your accumulated disease? Uncle na you add "by force".

When you have finished deflecting and forming gra gra anger, you can as well use that gra gra to answer the question.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Loool Uncle na you add "by force". Thank you for confirming that you're a community pen.is, or how else would you have known? By experience of being a walking STD I guess. Is that why you're adamant on marrying a virgin so you can pass all your accumulated disease? Uncle na you add "by force".

When you have finished deflecting and forming gra gra anger, you can as well use that gra gra to answer the question.
I can't be angry with a daft goat na, madam! grin grin You're asking for an answer for someone's personal preference for weeks & you claim you don't want an answer by force? grin Olodo!
Go & do my simple assignment & I'll tell you why I've chosen not to marry smelling public toilets like you! It's that simple, madam! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

I can't be angry with a daft goat na, madam! grin grin You're asking for an answer for someone's personal preference for weeks & you claim you don't want an answer by force? grin Olodo!
Go & do my simple assignment & I'll tell you why I've chosen not to marry smelling public toilets like you! It's that simple, madam! grin

So "asking" for weeks means "asking by force". Walking also means walking by force. Eating also means eating by force. Browsing also means browsing by force. Do you see how silly and stupid you sound. I have done your assignment and given you the answer weeks back. Now answer mine.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

I can't be angry with a random daft goat na! grin grin You're practically begging for an answer for someone's personal preference for weeks & you claim you don't want an answer by force? grin Olodo! Don't be too pained about my personal preference, girl! I no dey part of the numerous guys wey destroy your puna mercilessly o! So chill with your vexation! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

I can't be angry with a random daft goat na! grin grin You're practically begging for an answer for someone's personal preference for weeks & you claim you don't want an answer by force? grin Olodo! Don't be too pained about my personal preference, girl! I no dey part of the numerous guys wey destroy your puna mercilessly o! So chill with your vexation! grin
I've done your assignment. You can repost the answer here for reference. Cease all this your unnecessary gra gra and give me my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

So "asking" for weeks means "asking by force". Walking also means walking by force. Eating also means eating by force. Browsing also means browsing by force. Do you see how silly and stupid you sound. I have done your assignment and given you the answer weeks back. Now answer mine.
See analogy! You're really a mor0n! Coercing someone to do something against their will= force, & you've practically been on this for weeks trying to show me you're a stubborn goat but you don miss road!
So what was the answer to my assignment since you claim you've done it?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

See analogy! You're really a mor0n! Coercing someone to do something against their will= force, & you've practically been on this for weeks trying to show me you're a stubborn goat but you don miss road!
So what was the answer to my assignment since you claim you've done it?

OMG this guy is a real oloburuku ode. "against your will ko against your will ni". Abegiii where answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!

MarieSucre:

They were looking confused, they said they it is true they did not deserve to be in a position to marry upwards, and that they apologise for their foolish ways and will repent of such thinking. Is that your reply too?
So public toilet, is this your last quote here the answer to my quoted assignment on the reason girls who aren't tall want to marry the tall guys they don't deserve since you claim you've done it already? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.