Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (50569 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by itzjwizzy(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Preshy561:
but it's safe to marry you that had sex on first date?undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by itzjwizzy(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?
the guy na mumu na. Leave am make he de form Nigga for there. Some guys sha..

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2018
friendl:
If you think you will meet a better lady ,my brother( think again )mark my words ,days of good women are over ,....

Friend,
Based on Op's own actions, the same could be said for men. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Kyllahmc(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
but it's safe to marry you that had sex on first date?undecided
Lol keep comparing yourself to a man and keep doing everything he does... it's still your reputation that would be ruined whether you like it or not. not his...
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by aminupeople: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2018
this is nonsense so what do u expect from her.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by dochenaj: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2018
The part that caught my attention was the part of "catching another girl", and at that moment I thought to myself "what if you were the one that was caught?" Sex is a spiritual process, the moment you sleep with a person, you two have become bonded on the astrophysical plane. You guys should stop going about having random, and casual sex.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by HARDDON: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Op, you are nothing but a boy and marriage is not meant for small boys. Boys with an unbridled tongue that gossips like gurls( I once had a trainee like you. Who couldn't keep his ish to himself, against all my Dvise. Until he slept with a gurl( that luv him to bits), took shots and made vids of the session and couldn't wait to share it with his friends. Three years after, he married her. The unfortunate thing for him was that ; his best man and all his friends had seen her unclothedness. He alone, forgot he had shared her nudes with them. He was the joke of town angry

Back to you, she is too mentally/financially balanced and experienced for you.

If I may clear the wimp bubbles in your brain, you guys have actually been intimate before you met. Wondering how? Go check up the contents of your chats before you physically met.

You broke all her defenses and mentally made love to her already thru those sleazy chats. So stop being a dumbo

....Some Sense Pill

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by dochenaj: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Let me make it clear to all those commenting about how loose or cheap the girl and the guy must be. If you are not a virgin and are unmarried, or didn't marry as a virgin then you have lost the privileges to make such comments. And I can't say this enough, whenever you have sex with a person, you two have become one on the astrophysical plane and your destinies are tied together.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by tafat: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2018
wisdom no go kill you bros, becos of this your sense make i give you one gist.go open account with FCMB so that when you dey go summer holiday for anywhere you want,you go fit spend upto 5k dollars with their master card.
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by InvertedHammer: 1:42am On Jun 20, 2018
/
Rule 1: Don't marry someone you slept with on the first date.

The problem is that the "professionals" know this rule and apply it well. The innocent ones may follow their heart and let their feelings get better part of them. Then as a young lad, you are using sex as a primary factor in marriage...oh well.
Unless you want to marry a virgin, you will not be sure of what you are getting into until after the marriage ceremony.
You must have made some emotional connection with someone you'd been chatting with for over six months. It is different from meeting someone down the street and taking her to bed. The question is: Should she marry a man who sleeps around with ladies he meet online? Both of you are equally risky to each other if you really want to be meticulous in your assessment.

The saddest part is that you are not man enough to be getting married if you are relying on your friends to pick a wife for you. Friends come and go. Your wife is 1+1= 1. Odd calculation? You will find out later in life.
*/
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by ottidex(m): 1:44am On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

Savage

Eye opener.

Are u a lawyer pls..

Probably one of those Feminist..i dey go
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Dollabiz: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Izzuchukwu: 2:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Hp g62, core 2 dou, 160 gb HD and 3gb ram, Windows 10. 15.6 inch, full option. 35k only. Just call 08091732332.

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Chigeorge2015(m): 2:10am On Jun 20, 2018
That u Bleep a lady on the first date doesn't mean she's a cheap lady. Sometimes, a guy's character makes her do what she vows not to do or what she doesn't usually do. After all, they've fallen in love with each other for long before meeting
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by jaksmillioniar: 2:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Daeylar:
The story may be fake. Even if it isn't
I don't have strength for the cheap and not cheap talk. That's for immature misogynistic babies.

This comment is to address some bs in the comments sad
If she slept with him on the first date and he doesn't want to marry her because of that
and so sad

As far as I'm concerned. For him to judge her like that and then condemn her for that, It's to her benefit, she just dodged an immature, hypocritical misogynistic baby and she should be ecstatic. He is not the only man in the world, If he doesn't want to marry her someone else will.

sleeping with someone on the first date is not the end of life, it doesn't have to lead to marriage
Those that did 1 year rule. 2 weeks rule, 3 month rule and it didn't lead to marriage didn't die. So why should she care if hers didn't lead to marriage? Did you guys even consider if she wanted marriage? Or if she wanted to marry him? grin

And for those saying he disrespected her and trying to blame it on the first date bs, Someone who will disrespect will you will disrespect because the person has no respect.
She should even be happy that he showed his colours now she can move on and find someone better.
wat did u born dear
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Kingdolo(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Thats only if she wants to marry you

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by PierreSizzl(m): 4:38am On Jun 20, 2018
People like you sir are the ones causing the hard to get mentality amongst women.

She paid for your flight and got hotel accommodation for you before you came, speaks volume about that kind of person. Means she's mature and knows what she wants and is not afraid to go for it.

You on the other hand were immature and had to go brag about you scoring to your friends. Ahn Ahn.. You never graduate from secondary school?

Real men don't kiss and tell. They gave it to you in secret. You sef collect it in secret and lock up.

Back to the matter, if you like her, wife her. You just have to tell your friends to respect her, and you have to begin to paint her in a different light in front of them. If you really love her like you say you do, you should try to correct your mistake.

And to the ladies out there like this lady in question, please continue to shoot your shot. Not all guys are this childish.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by tohpahz(f): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2018
What I'm worried about is why you have stupid friends. That means you're definitely like your friends. And when you end up marrying said girl, you'd still think about the "sex on first date ish if issues arise. I think you should grow past the stupidity of thinking " first date sex is a crime or denotes cheapness. When you grow past that. Your eyes will be open.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by pedrilo: 4:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Some boys r just immature sha.
Hissssssdsd

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Speakdatruth: 5:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:
after some will say it's modern day women.. Be Bold. Get what u want, I guess she was bold

see result..... smh
Some of you cannot differentiate between a fictional story and what could happen in reality. Don't get yourself worked out on nothing.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by eyinola: 5:36am On Jun 20, 2018
See what body shame has caused u, I don't still get it why some dudes need to tell the whole world they had sex with a woman like it's an achievement or what? Do u also tell ur friends wenever u masturbate? grin.. We guys really need to stop this attitude of claiming Badoo after sex.. U don't even know if the girl has been sex starved for a long time and couldn't resist u

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bamasite(m): 5:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Comment of the year!

IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by dantrillion: 6:01am On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

I do love to buy u a beer � on dis. Though d story might be fiction but it happens in life. dat nigger is a Cheap FOOL for going behind dat courageous lady; #Amateur

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by bamasite(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2018
This is how you people cause your brothers to sweat unnecessarily for what is already available.

This type of tales birth the hard to get nonsense that causes a girl that is already dripping wet to form holier than blessed Mary mother of Jesus.

The problem is that most times, they are only restrained by the fear of being tagged cheap. Many of the girls you think have a strong defense system have already fallen; they are only trying so hard to avoid situations like this especially if they believe there is a possibility for a long term project.

Be a man and make your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by kyella(f): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2018
lol.. na waa oo. did she sleep with herself Abeg?.... the question should be Wat do we do to a boy dat sleeps with a woman he barely knows..... na u Cheap pass sef... she pay ur tfare...lodged u.... had sex with u..... and abandoned ur ass dere...and u re here asking d most stupid question a human being can ask... common go and sitdown...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Peterpower211(m): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Why are we always looking at one side of the story,why? What about you that slept with her on the first date. Why are we always complaining about the lady and not us too. Hmmmm,men shaaaaa! Sleeping with anybody on the first date doesn't define the person. Wake up my brother. Don't because of that throw away your God's given wife. Follow your heart ,it works. Stop being childish by telling your friends everything you do. Don't embarrass us again(we men). Sleeping with you on the first date does not mean she does it around. You may just be her dream guy that she can't resist. Others might have been pursuing her for months without anything from her to them. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Israelpeters(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Saff:
exactly, but then these guys will shout against it completely to get what they want. But behind your back they’re laughing at you. I even think this situation is better because at least they were speaking for a month before they met up. So they were already familiar with each other before having sex. The guy is just an idiott.
not all guys behaved that way he is just been childish LoI
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Psoul(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Did u ever asked urself if it is safe to have sex with the lady on that first date? Now it has come to real commitment, you have started asking questions.

I don't want to get angry this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Drey411: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2018
My man you never ready marry
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2018
I don't really understand how two people will have sex on a first date and the other will think that one is cheap. So the lady is cheat while the male fncker is not cheat cos he has a duck right? That's how you guys will go about bragging that you have had sex with 100gilrs not knowing that those girls do t even count you as one of they people they have had sex with cos you were too cheap.
Some people have sex on a first date even when they are very decent, while others cover up their dirty deals with pretence of not having sex on a first date even when they are as horney as horse on heat. Not girls only, guys too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by williamdeluxe(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Taking about sex on first date, this is a clear indication that your date went beyond expectations and you won her over (kudos .. !!). If I have sex on the first date and whether it is good or bad, I will definitely go in for a second date and so on. One needs time to know a person. Only after consecutive meetings can a person know whether he/she is seriously interested in you or is just using you.

For me, question for marriage will definitely come after a long time.

I hope that helps.
P.s Sex is lovely. Why in the world would one be disinclined to marry someone who gave them orgasms early and often? Call me crazy, but I like people who do nice things for me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Psoul:
Did u ever asked urself if it is safe to have sex with the lady on that first date? Now it has come to real commitment, you have started asking questions.

I don't want to get angry this morning.
Don't mind him, he traveled all the way from Lagos to PH to bleep a babe and didn't ask us if it was right, and now he's asking us shit. Maybe he bleeped away his senses and now needs approval from the public before going for it again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.