Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) (41890 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

I do!

Well...... some like older women sha
Lol. oshe dat lady na small girl. Na all this ones weh deh chop everything for kitchen. In this high rate of cheating era, who still deh marry old mama youngy. That one na early invitation to sample young yoni. Lmaaoooo

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by oshe11: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol. oshe dat lady na small girl. Na all this ones weh deh chop everything for kitchen. In this high rate of cheating era, who still deh marry old mama youngy. That one na early invitation to sample young yoni. Lmaaoooo
Lol....

She looks OLD tho, not only BIG

But according to twoclans, "Its Love"

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

She looks OLD tho, not only BIG

But according to twoclans, "Its Love"
Lol. love love.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
CoTenant:
if you went to CDSS OSHODI and dont know Consequence

2008 set

Proudly X-Commando - 2009 set smiley Dude was quite popular but I didn't like him though
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
806 photography. matt be doing a great job
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Lirqur: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
CoTenant:

yh wow, i was in marble, he was in emerald

Loads of stories but we will let all go

Dapada. He was in Silver, with him niggas Olowe and Mayowa.
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
The way dj's name themselves dis days gan sef....dj consequence ko dj karma ni
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Alphasoar:

Wetin Lala do you
he too ban me,like sey I snatch him babe
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by ezzylee(m): 2:34am On Jun 21, 2018
To those saying his wife is old, she gave birth to a daughter for him early this year. And his choice of marrying her is no ones business.

He's still my best nigerian dj by far.

Congrats consequence

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:
he too ban me,like sey I snatch him babe

Lols, it's over now cos he's married.
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by CoTenant: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Lirqur:

Dapada. He was in Silver, with him niggas Olowe and Mayowa.

he was in silver with mayowa(small stout) baba we were in the same set

was he not our drummer boy in jss2 ni

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by CoTenant: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Proudly X-Commando - 2009 set smiley Dude was quite popular but I didn't like him though

yh he organized the shows back then

Remember Mr fadipe

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by oskaroc08: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2018
SHUT UR TRAP.... SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH NOT QUITE LONG....THATS Y SHE LOOKS BIG...

YEMISI IS STILL WAY MUCH YOUNGER

eezeribe:
Guy man don finally marry him sugar mummy...
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Diesel1(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2018
CoTenant:
if you went to CDSS OSHODI and dont know Consequence

2008 set
was he into Disc Jockey then?
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
CoTenant:

yh he organized the shows back then

Remember Mr fadipe

Hahaha cheesy! Which male specie didn't experience that man: The niggã whipped my a$s too many times. Same with Bulala, Agali, Efcc and those other crazy soldiers. Going down memory lane, it wasn't funny
Re: DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) by donnaD(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is that your final answer?
lwkm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.