Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (95065 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Memphis357(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
The guy carry you for mind be that naaaaaa!
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Emekus92(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
where the man?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Jokkarm2: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
IS A LIE, YOU JUST WAN SHOW US THIS BUSTY STUFF

4 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by seunlayi(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Useless man
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Blackfire(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2018
And we should do what for you?

Sex object
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by maskid(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
lies from the pit of hell.

just to get popularity and attention.

1 small sentence and u flood the whole page with pictures.

the motive is not to pass information but to show off her plundered body.

\|| spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Bayajidda1: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
grin

Buhari wahala don too much for citizens naa.

You no go understand sha.

Dude just wanked off the stress of the long wait for the 2019 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by itzprezy(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Fresh and succulent if u know u know
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Auxtin85(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

Don't blame him you called for it, thank God he didn't rape you

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by milemimi93(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Ashawo stylishly advertising her market to potential customers...

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by lastempero: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Big lie but if it's true no biggie, why won't the Randy. A. Help himself such weapon u got there.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by kokomilala(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2018
She's a terrorist. And those twin - weapons of mind destruction should be disarmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by cyprex: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Lies everywhere.
She just stated what she dreams of or at best desires.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by uvie66: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Any man go self service on your picture alone sef with those melons for your chest. Come, ooooo where your shop dey self, I like to patronize "you"
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by iamnavy1: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
where is my vaseline
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by xtervaganza(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
All these dumb wh0res will do anything for attention and it seem like she's getting it.

She most likely staged it or it never happened. Just wanted to to trend

3 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by ruboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
I won't blame the man.. Seeing is believing ..

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by SUSSYASH: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
What else would any man have done in front of your shop if not that?....you caused it! shocked shocked grin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Gabby75: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
burst my brain grin grin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by SweetBanana: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked shockedIts a pity. Even all the posters above me are finding it difficult to concentrate, that's why they could not type more than one word.
That guy have been enduring the sight for a long time till he could endure no more.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Caseless: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Masturbate to this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Olaiya26: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Attention seeker, no masturbation anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by ITbomb(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
And nobody is talking about the man anymore
Only the boobs

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by thedondada(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ximenez:
Your advertisement has been noted.
You posted one blurred picture of the alleged masturbator then went ahead to post several pictures of your boobs from different angles.

Lol.

Summary of all she wrote up there is

Don't masturbate she is available for sex.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Constie(f): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Smh undecided
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Archangelhenrio(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why wont he masturbate...when you've got a MASSIVE of all MASSIVENESS!!
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by dominique(f): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
maskid:
lies from the pit of hell.

just to get popularity and attention.

1 small sentence and u flood the whole page with pictures.

the motive is not to pass information but to show off her plundered body.

\|| spits

The bloggers posted her photos not her. She only filmed the man wanking, she didn't attach her photos
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by nwachonum1: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
what's the problem with this shapeless thing with the decease in her chest she calls breast. nonsense
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by sisisioge: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jisos! The things too plenty nau! That guy sef is an over achiever grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.