Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (95066 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by themodernman: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

The "jěrk off Lagos stress" part got me cheesy

You lucky sey hin no rape you...with those your tasty melons tongue

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by HoodBillionaire: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
my gal bobby big pass like this
she dey even beg me make ai come lag
come give her hardest fuc
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by eniorisha(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nah excessive packaging dey make Water melon boobs dey attractive. Wake me up hundred times, I'll prefer orange sized boobs rather than these over packaged sacks.

I'm certainly not one of her target market. Her kind only good for winning like a medal & d win one will only be proud with b4 two children from her. Honestly, I'm so averse from this kind of package.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by gr8minds: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
You haven't told us what you sell in your shop kiss

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by topy78: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sorry to say this, but the truth be told. These stupid ladies work on men's SIGHT knowing its men's weakest point to get to them. When other men get sexually attracted towards them, being low class to the men they targeted and finally snaps and loose moral control that may even lead to a case of rape, then they start to cry wolf when they them selves are the same magnets attracting such unruly attention to them selves in the first place.
Of truth there are very many stupid men out there, but Men are human too, who feel and not all men have the power of moral control. ( women needs to know this)
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Psoul(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
talk2archy:
instead of you to free the man you are here ranting....birds of same feather

Repeat after me;

Birds of a feather.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Tats(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ok. This na advert for yourself oh!

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
lmao.. whc kind post be dis
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by patexcool(f): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
attention seeker idiot

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by dona2us(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmm the man should have ask and i know he would have been given because even seeing you, you look like a free giver
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
cool lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
If only she was dark skin...
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by oochi123(f): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by KaptainAfrika: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some men dont have self-control. Some women dont have self-worth. But hmmm when she said, "He has come..."
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Very big lie... All these oloshos will form story just to trend.

Bleep you and your big boobs, moderf*cking liar

Baba did you watch the video? It’s real and messed up real bad
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by SeniorZato(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:
Vaseline crew food don ready. LOL world we are living in.

this one can't wait to get to a closet.
MY SIGNATURE THO.
What do you mean by Vaseline crew ma
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
cool
Ximenez:
Your advertisement has been noted.
You posted one blurred picture of the alleged masturbator then went ahead to post several pictures of your boobs from different angles.

cool You deserve a medal for this comment
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by AyaOrunmila: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
[Q cry cry cryquote author=jennifermahan post=68680270]A cry cry cryNigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

[/quote]Shes supposed to be arrested for this provocative dressing
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Neocotez(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Last time I brought an olosho like her to my caban, I almost died of sofocation in bed at night...it like 2 air bags
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Oxtertee(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
What kind of wahala is this....
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by PHILUX20: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
AS SOON AS I CUM,...I COME TO.MY SENSES...
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by PHILUX20: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
SOMEONE SHLD GIVE ME LITTLE VASELINE PLS
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Bluezy13(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
hollah123:
beat u kwanu?it's obvious joblessness is beating u already so y will I add pepper to your injury but don't forget masturbation reduces your strength when d real deal comes

Since you can do nada, then mind your business.
BTW, I'm doing well in life and i have people working for me such that even if i spend the whole day masturbating, money keeps flowing into my account and I do take care of the real deal perfectly when it comes.

Seems you have a very looonnnggg way to go in life, don't blame me for that.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
mikeadenugason:
i wish to drink that breast tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

gosh what a humonguous booooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssss

the right English is ginormous.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by kechywillz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
That boobs na free pórno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by pinkyd1st: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
this old woman no dy see clothes for market buy?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by joshrare(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please what can a person do with those excesses she's carrying?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Tonimordred(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Only this her boobs is enough for the man masturbate
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Folashade2016(f): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
SeniorZato:
What do you mean by Vaseline crew ma
Go to romance room and ask that question.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by SeniorZato(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:

Go to romance room and ask that question.
I had it from you so tell me
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2021
She needs regular clothes. What is she wearing?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by stupidmod3: 4:41pm On May 28, 2021
the man masturbating i know see clear picture but u were dey complain ur pictures dey every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.