Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (95068 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by perdollar(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
I av a very big God o, who I always want by my side a very big breast, by my side by my side. can sbdy shout amen! my brothers and sisters in d world, to SPK in tongue just go for d breast n as u r lapping n sucking n teething n caressing may d joy and enjoyment DT comes wt it follow u forever! can sbdy hallelujah me
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by hopexter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
She should be penalised for traffic offence and the pervert rehabilitated for mental check up.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by MarieSucre(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ximenez:
Your advertisement has been noted.
You posted one blurred picture of the alleged masturbator then went ahead to post several pictures of your boobs from different angles.

She did not post this. It's usually the bloggers who troll through the person's facebook account to look for the most lascivious to paint the person bad.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by fakuta(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
PEOPLE ARE TOO REAL NOWADAYS THEY FOLLOW THEIR MIND AND FEELINGS NO HYPOCRISY EXCEPT MADNESS grin grin grin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Omooniya1: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
What is d different between the man and the lady self?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by LockDown69(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jesu! shocked
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nothing wey no dey Lagos,
Orisirisi!!!
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by gfreymom302: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
She is a real woman
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by airminem(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

ta# which shop can this one open and sell.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by hollah123: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Even the person typing this my post will masturbate seeing her dressed that way in a serene night.
how do u people masturbate with pictures?are u mad Ni?
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Very big lie... All these oloshos will form story just to trend.

Bleep you and your big boobs, moderf*cking liar
.. Don't mind them jare.Twitter and lies are intertwined.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by airminem(f): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=iamnavy1 post=68685762]where is my vaseline[/quote
yeye navy pikin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Youngtekkey(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
The Lady planned it well, she knows that will improve her instagram popularity and you need to go feed your eyes on her Instagram handle, she's only useful for flashing of breasts. If you even watched the video, see the way she was shouting he has cum. Imagine! She watched the guy for 1 hour till he cum... Those booby big sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by ojun50(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
dis kind thy make relationship tire person
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by masterlmg(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nah arrange something....... Why she no come show us his face.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by ipobarecriminals: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided dat load is too much for u to carry.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Austema(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Doctuur:
These are the mothers of tomorrow. Kai! Something is wronged somewhere
it is so pathetic that the future has no good foundation, who will teach morality? Who will guide the children on the right part? The future is in trouble. IS A BIG PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Bluezy13(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
hollah123:
how do u people masturbate with pictures?are u mad Ni?

I'm in my house, masturbating right now, come and beat me!
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by blowjob: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISFIT... grin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Euclidean(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
wats d size of his joystick
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Manofvalor1: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
ashawo kobo kobo.mtchew!! no be u cause am ni.? see water melon wey human being carry for chest cum dey expose am to seduce men.shior!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Alejandro2040: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ximenez:
Your advertisement has been noted.
You posted one blurred picture of the alleged masturbator then went ahead to post several pictures of your boobs from different angles.
I swr she jus use opportunity tek sell market no worry yasef men 4 ur side don mark your face. when dem start with you na you go begin beg!!! Oshi
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by hollah123: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm in my house, masturbating right now, come and beat me!
beat u kwanu?it's obvious joblessness is beating u already so y will I add pepper to your injury but don't forget masturbation reduces your strength when d real deal comes
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Excuzeme: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

Good ADVERT!

Noted, hope you included your phone number, so 'customers' can call.
Shameless OLOSHO.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Excuzeme: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
airminem:

ta# which shop can this one open and sell.

Ashawo Shop naah. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nitobegiku: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sign-Up for this PERFECT Side-Income Opportunity (Make 1,000 [20%] on every referral purchase as an AFFILIATE) - HERE.

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by kefasjoshua4(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
lipsrsealed check my signature for free data
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Stevo22: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmn. Now you can go and trend in peace
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by weyreypey: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is Damilola. Someone is marketing these girls.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by cutedela: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is so damn fake and corrupt...... Just tell us that you want to advertise and sell yourself to to world. Congratulations you have succeeded.
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
talk2archy:
instead of you to free the man you are here ranting....birds of same a feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.