Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Avoid Doing These Things If Your Man Has A Short Rocket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Doing These Things If Your Man Has A Short Rocket (873 Views)

Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Doing These Things If Your Man Has A Short Rocket by good20: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
The rocket was obviously used as an ae euphemism here – you probably know the word that it is replacing. Anyway, what follows is a list of 15 most important things that you should never do or say to your partner if he has a small “rocket.” I’m not writing this from experience, as I’m very well gifted, but you know – I did a lot of research online and compiled this list – and it is an extremely comprehensive list. Use it well, and it might do for your relationship!

Making Fun of the Size

I know this may be hard to for some people, but you must at least give yourself a chance to stop laughing or not laugh at all if he has an extremely small penis. Doing this would devastate anyone’s self-esteem, so try to be the “bigger” girl here.

Don’t Lie About What You Feel

Just because you weren’t making fun of him, doesn’t mean you are through yet! On the flip side, try not to lie about his size or that you are feeling “too much” stuff going on. Just be realistic – he knows what kind of cards he has been dealt with in life!

Read full article here===> http://ofofonews.com/avoid-doing-these-things-if-your-man-has-a-short-rocket/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What Pastor That Survived 38 Bullets Spotted Doing - Facebook User / I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable / See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.