Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (135557 Views)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Avedonn: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.

What took you to such place and how did they allow you to snapped their pictures?

Just curious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Ahh, no wonder. I thought the pictures looked familiar. There's one Journalist (UK-based, I think) who went to a major ashawo joint in Lagos last year to document about them and OP's photos reminded me of his, but I didn't bother to check. People here are always making up stories for attention.
How won't the pictures be familiar when na there you dey work full time.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cc antiriot, ftrebirth, ftboy, fucktoto and other ashawo thread patrons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by engrelvis(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.
everybody has a choice no matter what.it might nt b at d beginning but what of later?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sharrap all brothels are filthy and all ashawo fuckèrs are dirty
soberdrunk:

How can you buy "low budget" "Meatpie" from a hawker on Benin-Lagos expressway and because it didn't taste well you come out and say all "meatpies" in Nigeria are tasteless and poisonous, are you not aware that there are different types of "Meatpies"? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by OhiOfIhima: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hector09:
Brothels dont have the same grade it depends where u visited d fact is that u are not better than the men that patronise them neither is ur girlfrnd better than the girls working in brother,i am refering to the poster
Chronicle patroniser spotted!

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by xcolanto(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap all brothels are filthy and all ashawo fuckèrs are dirty

Says someone who is always on ashsewo and beer parlour thread. You must be full of dirt yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.
shut up ur mouth!. Stupid girl what do u know?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

How can you pay "Badoo" girl "20k"? Did she come with 4 of her friends? angry The problem is not with the ladies, you are the one who doesn't understand "The system", let me educate you a bit. We have different types of ladies that have sex for cash---

1) Ashawo---- These are the ladies you have analyzed in your thread, the hardcore 'sex trader' whose fulltime occupation is sex, they can be found by the roadside or in a designated building and their price range is from #500- #10,000 depending on certain factors like location, time, bargaining power, body parts access etc

2) Runs girl---- A higher version of 'ashawo' but they are usually more educated and advanced, they prefer to advertise on dating apps and hookup sites rather than roadside and designated buildings like the ordinary ashawo. their price range is from #10,000 - #25,000 depending on location, bargaining power, and transportation to rendezvous site.

3) Slay queen------ This is simply what i like to call the "Celebrity Hybrid" of ashawo and runs girls mixed together, these ones are way more advanced and have tasted money so they have upgraded their game and added some level of class to it, these ones are bold and sample their products on social media under the guise of selling clothes, shoes, makeup artist, etc price range is from #25,000 - #200,000 depending on physical features( big boobs, beauty, complexion, general appearance), location, connection, etc

4)Nollywood slay queen---- These are the highest level ladies that have sex for money, these ones always claim to be actresses but you rarely see them in any movie, price range is from #200,000 ---Wedding ring/house in The most expensive neighborhoods......
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap[s] all brothels are filthy and all ashawo fuckèrs are dirty[/s]
say what u know or shut the fvck up! angry This brothel is the worst brothel I have ever see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Hector09(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Chronicle patroniser spotted!
ur opinion and ur thought dont count thou
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
undecided if you patronize prostitutes no matter the guise, you aren't better than them. Some of these prostitutes...that could be the only way they know how to survive. It's easy for folks to stand on some pedestal to judge others of their lives and choices.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Painkila: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

No so e be everywhere even most of ndokwa hotels.. Very dirty and razz girls.. Many of them are ex convicts.
they are neat and classy ones,try jolly friend in Ikeja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Abeg why all of them dey always get bucket under their bed? Inside that bucket they piss inside after each fucckks. they throway used condom inside. They wash Toto inside.. I hear say if u vex them too much dem fit use that water baff person na true?

Nigerians una dey try abeg..

It's OK plz this torture is too much... Why did I open this thread..oh why cry

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by wyqay: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by teamsynergy: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Follygunners: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
OP, na empire you visit for Jibowu/Mushin/Ojuelegba axis... grin

If you know, you know!

But all you wrote aren't exactly true. Some of those ladies tend to like some of their clients.. remember, they're human also. If they connect with you emotionally... it'll be a different experience. cool

Back in my Yaba-Tech / Unilag days... cool

OP, nothing do you, beg... go ahead and chop life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Naijarose(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
<a href="https://naijarose.com/ " rel ="dofollow">niceone</a>
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by ManBeast: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:
OP, na empire you visit for Jibowu/Mushin/Ojuelegba axis... grin

If you know, you know!

But all you wrote aren't exactly true. Some of those ladies tend to like some of their clients.. remember, they're human also. If they connect with you emotionally... it'll be a different experience. cool

Back in my Yaba-Tech / Unilag days... cool

OP, nothing do you, beg... go ahead and chop life.

grin cheesy cheesy Abeg use small small dey smoke dat tin

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by asjay(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
I won't condemn women who live such lives because I know deep down they aren't happy with this sorta lifestyle. It's men (or women) like you who are going there then coming out to condemn them that I will raise an eyebrow at.
just like saying I won't condemn the guy that stole my laptop because deep down I know he is not happy with what he is doing.....hmm

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by asjay(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mizk:

They do.........there are other options and you know it.
I guess they got involved with the wrong set of peeps that showed them this way of life and also doing a background check on them, we can always guess the type of family they are from.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Follygunners: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Kid Victor.. You'll easily pass as my son. Here you are insulting your fathers age mate. No wonder you don't have a job yet. You must have invoked so many curses on top your head throughout your life no thanks to insulting your elders. I have 2 houses, I'm based in the UK. I'm a millionaire. Please tell me your own achievement In this life other than submitting CV up and down. You think I dont know you? We met some years ago in Enugu.

Okoro peeps and chest beating sha. Chai... undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by asjay(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Kid Victor.. You'll easily pass as my son. Here you are insulting your fathers age mate. No wonder you don't have a job yet. You must have invoked so many curses on top your head throughout your life no thanks to insulting your elders. I have 2 houses, I'm based in the UK. I'm a millionaire. Please tell me your own achievement In this life other than submitting CV up and down. You think I dont know you? We met some years ago in Enugu.
How come you are struggling to convince us that you are a mature man. Well age is not Synonymous to wisdom.
I guess you will tell me you know me too and I stay in Lagos selling bread abi....Alainikanshe

11 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Follygunners: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Painkila:
they are neat and classy ones,try jolly friend in Ikeja.

Chai... you too sabi, my bros. Na the girls for the former / defunct Ambassadors place for Opebi relocate go there.

If you know, you know.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by darkmarky(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tunagee:
Very true! How can a man descend so low in having sex with someone that won't allow u to kiss, touch boobs,suck,or even finger; and u still end up paying for what she enjoyed. Waste of money and destiny as most of them also manipulate good destinies of their customers.
I tell you brother. There is one rule in my life, I can never pay for sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Hisduchess(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

are u related to mrcork cos that's how he rants

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by jamesversion: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1, abeg, i dey carry ashewo no be dis type. this one na ebola joint.. come GRA for Ph and see creme dela creme.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sharrap they’re all the same. Dirty boy
jamesversion:
ChiefAzubuike1, abeg, i dey carry ashewo no be dis type. this one na ebola joint.. come GRA for Ph and see creme dela creme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Which kind thread be this one oooo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by letterman: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap they’re all the same. Dirty boy

Sharrap! They're all the same. Dirty boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

are u related to mrcork cos that's how he rants

angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.