Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (135611 Views)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by NinaJoy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Temptee101:
Sincerely, i no mean to insult you but for you to even summon the encourage to enter such a dirty, stinking and unhygienic place is something worthy of note. One can easily contact hiv by mistakenly touching the wall, so i advice you cross examine yourself medically to ascertain your state of health after visiting such an eyesore. Back to what you posted, you never jam correct olosho forget these ugly std carrier patients you posted here. In Abuja here almost very lady you see on the road are oloshos, very beautiful and clean, have all the right features at the right spots. Mostly the ugly ones belong to the category of normal ladies
wot did he go dere to do in d first place...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
NinaJoy:

wot did he go dere to do in d first place...
You dey mind am? Maybe he went to preach the gospel to them or rather celebrate super eagles win over Iceland with them

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Kid Victor.. You'll easily pass as my son. Here you are insulting your fathers age mate. No wonder you don't have a job yet. You must have invoked so many curses on top your head throughout your life no thanks to insulting your elders. I have 2 houses, I'm based in the UK. I'm a millionaire. Please tell me your own achievement In this life other than submitting CV up and down. You think I dont know you? We met some years ago in Enugu.
You wish, there's no harm in dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by shakmati(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

...hangon sef .. who is the cute chick in yor profile ?.. that pillow case nyansh kinda entering my eye . Can we discuss? smiley

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by isacolukay(m): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.

I've gotten intimate with some of them and I came to the conclusion that they being there is purely out of greed and their unquenchable thirst for quick money. Many of them are students in higher institutions and they come around when they have free days to "hustle" and go back. What do you have to say about bank staff who corporately prostitute for money? Abi na condition force them too?
Let's assume that they are "pushed into that line" as you purported, are there no girls on the street with worse situations and they still look for a decent form of living? Justifying girls going into prostitution is as good as justifying a guy that takes to crime and fraud as a means of existence while blaming it on "condition".

For me, whether they are cheap or toosh, ashy na ashy.

Shout out to the guys who bleep and turn it to quarrel instead of paying.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by isacolukay(m): 4:00am On Jun 24, 2018
MhisTahrah:
shocked shocked
Just went through your diary. I think I like you...

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

.. is that funmisticqueen red? cheesy
such a heartbroken pained nigger. Not worth my attention at all so i will stop giving it
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by LotusFan: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I have come to a conclusion hat any man that pays for sex is a failure , lacks self confidence to approach a normal babe and has low self esteem and can never amount to anything in life. Whether ashawo, oloso or runs girl, it beats my imagination how people enjoy sex when you are restricted . you cannot press best, no kissing, no fingering, no fore play, just chook prick , Bleep and release. At the end , you pay her money for wetin two of una enjoy... Does that makes sense?

Before you reach some of them for don dey stand for door way.. Bros how far come na I go do you well, they'll start dragging you to the extent of almost tearing your cloth..the embarrassment sef no be here. And if you dare complain dem go take am personal insult you join.

Op I don’t get it. I’ve been trying to understand what the thread is about. Could it be that you are trying to produce some kind of documentary.

Seriously, It blows my mind that anyone would actually go to this place for sex, the place looks like all those shrines/ ritual dens depicted in nollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
isacolukay:

Just went through your diary. I think I like you...
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Hisduchess(f): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

...hangon sef .. who is the cute chick in yor profile ?.. that pillow case nyansh kinda entering my eye . Can we discuss? smiley

discuss wetin.am I owing you
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
You patronise oloshos that much?
YOUNGELDER1:

I’m telling you.Go to old Ojo road,Ajegunle..

Ajegunle alone he has more than 15 I know off and like 5 at Old Ojo road

And none is up to standard..

Electricity not 24/7
Old beds,dirty floor,beg bugs in some cases.

Not to talk about the dirty looking girls that do hustle all over his hotels.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Me too
MhisTahrah:
Thanks.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
I won't condemn women who live such lives because I know deep down they aren't happy with this sorta lifestyle. It's men (or women) like you who are going there then coming out to condemn them that I will raise an eyebrow at.

The is no excuse for prostitution madam, no matter Wat uve been tru, iv seen very fine girls earning 5k as sales girls, with a plan.

Same way they can never be an excuse for armrobbery no matter the cards life has dealth you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
You patronise oloshos that much?

Definitely not.
They’ve got bars at those places too.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
That is better, too much of olosho is not good.
YOUNGELDER1:

Definitely not.
They’ve got bars at those places too.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
That is better, too much of olosho is not good.

Funny ... Don’t patronize them.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
This is a very local joint na.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by jamesversion: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap they’re all the same. Dirty boy

See this fugly thing. I will carry as many as i want till i die on this earth. my money, my lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by pryme(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.

Oh please,
They do hava a choice, they just don't like it.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by kenir(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
who send u to go f*ck 4 local brothel?
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by DEIFIED(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe ChiefAzubuike1. this is what I call intelligent nuisance.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
Which kind thread be this one oooo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na thread o grin
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

discuss wetin.am I owing you

...SAY WHAT ...HISDUCHESS. .??... HOLD UP MY NIGGGGGA. ...

...LOOK HEAR SWEEERY....u owe me 3 week pu5555y plus hug & extra kiss for all the aspacromatilk stress u put me thru on nairaland. ...3 week pu55555y!!! ((Real talk)))
angry

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
such a heartbroken pained nigger. Not worth my attention at all so i will stop giving it

..cam down young man..sweery why do I play had to get & keep behaving like man..u not all that..have u beento London? ..NO!..so please growwwwwwup! ! embarassed
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by tgmservice: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2018
pafo:
I once googled "the first man that paid for sex" and started this stupid trend in history as I find it shameful to pay for something we both enjoyed.

He must be have been handicapped or very very unattractive.
u no dey giv ur babe money after u 4uck am.

And she might probably b doing d same wit other guys.

until u get married any girl u date is a potential olosho

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2018
isacolukay:

I've gotten intimate with some of them and I came to the conclusion that they being there is purely out of greed and their unquenchable thirst for quick money. Many of them are students in higher institutions and they come around when they have free days to "hustle" and go back. What do you have to say about bank staff who corporately prostitute for money? Abi na condition force them too?
Let's assume that they are "pushed into that line" as you purported, are there no girls on the street with worse situations and they still look for a decent form of living? Justifying girls going into prostitution is as good as justifying a guy that takes to crime and fraud as a means of existence while blaming it on "condition".

For me, whether they are cheap or Behind, ashy na ashy.

Shout out to the guys who bleep and turn it to quarrel instead of paying.
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by emelda86(f): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..u berrrrra don't make me send u back hand slap all the way from pekam London....goat ! angry

Kikikiiki.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by pedrilo: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.
mumu man. How u go carry girl then leave key for mouth of door? U be jjc?
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
pedrilo:
mumu man. How u go carry girl then leave key for mouth of door? U be jjc?
Funny enough she stole the key from under my pillow. I was very drowsy and sleepy.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by cezarman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oga, see where you get mind enter sha! If na person show you that place, then the person get bad mind for you.
Even without fvcking there, Person fit contract STD just by looking at the women and the environment. This one na 5h for fvcksmiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.