Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (135624 Views)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

are u related to mrcork cos that's how he rants

..u berrrrra don't make me send u back hand slap all the way from pekam London....goat ! angry
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by zicoraads: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who goes to all these places? undecided

Pick better girl for club and see the difference. These ones are for these smokers on the streets nau. You still dey this level? cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lies. You didn't take these pictures

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by overseasnbeyond: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
hmmmmm

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by edimolu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.
i think this xplains why you are so pained!!!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you want to stop patronising your favorite Mamaput or Restaurant, just try and visit them at home when they are cooking. Trust me, you will vomit until your stomach is completely empty. Their kitchens are mostly dirty, utensils are unwashed and dirty sweats from the cooks do fall inside the food.

My point here is, if you need an ash, pick one and take her to another hotel and insist she wash before anything. The place they stay is always dirty and unusually cold so it is better to take one to your prefered location.

And instead of going to these dirty places, why don't you just go to romance section or sexuality section and pick one? These sections(especially sexuality section) are among the easiest places to pick babes online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=soberdrunk post=68747185]

How can you pay "Badoo" girl "20k"? Did she come with 4 of her friends? angry The problem is not with the ladies, you are the one who doesn't understand "The system", let me educate you a bit. We have different types of ladies that have sex for cash---

1) Ashawo---- These are the ladies you have analyzed in your thread, the hardcore 'sex trader' whose fulltime occupation is sex, they can be found by the roadside or in a designated building and their price range is from #500- #10,000 depending on certain factors like location, time, bargaining power, body parts access etc

2) Runs girl---- A higher version of 'ashawo' but they are usually more educated and advanced, they prefer to advertise on dating apps and hookup sites rather than roadside and designated buildings like the ordinary ashawo. their price range is from #10,000 - #25,000 depending on location, bargaining power, and transportation to rendezvous site.

3) Slay queen------ This is simply what i
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Mizk(f): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
asjay:

They do.........there are other options and you know it.
I guess they got involved with the wrong set of peeps that showed them this way of life and also doing a background check on them, we can always guess the type of family they are from.
They don't, if they do, they wouldn't have resorted to prostitution
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
If you want to stop patronising your favorite Mamaput or Restaurant, just try and visit them at home when they are cooking. Trust me, you will vomit until your stomach is completely empty. Their kitchens are mostly dirty, utensils are unwashed and dirty sweats from the cooks do fall inside the food.

My point here is, if you need an ash, pick one and take her to another hotel and insist she wash before anything. The place they stay is always dirty and unusually cold so it is better to take one to your prefered location.

And instead of going to these dirty places, why don't you just go to romance section or sexuality section and pick one? These sections(especially sexuality section) are among the easiest places to pick babes online.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Hisduchess(f): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrCork:

..u berrrrra don't make me send u back hand slap all the way from pekam London....goat ! angry

u mean greatest of all time? grin
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
okwabayi:

The troll didn't take the pictures. They were sourced online.
It is either a bitter woman wondering why men are able to find easy sex outside than begging her or a gay man hating the fact men will rather f-uck nasty looking straight women than look his way.
correct man. I believe you have swallowed the red pill

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap all brothels are filthy and all ashawo fuckèrs are dirty
I rather Bleep the filthy and dirty love peddlers than reduce my dignity by begging a woman for a commodity,that is available and cheap in the market.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
May the heavens bless all the oloshos worlwide,give them strength and long life to service us men at the lowest price.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Cannicus: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Dirty rooms , unhygienic. Any man that have sex in this kind of place is doomed and damned for life. Even if na Ndokwa triple towers or cynergy.
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.
So you agree that you are doomed for life?

Based on your posts above.

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

u mean greatest of all time? grin

...hangon sef .. who is the cute chick in yor profile ?.. that pillow case nyansh kinda entering my eye . Can we discuss? smiley
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

No so e be everywhere even most of ndokwa hotels.. Very dirty and razz girls.. Many of them are ex convicts.

Ndokwa and Ndkowa hotels are curse to Lagos state.
All he does is build cheap tasteless hotels and import dirty girls from PH and envo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cannicus:

So you agree that you are doomed for life?

Based on your posts above.
Thank God I didn't sleep with her.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Ndokwa and Ndkowa hotels are curse to Lagos state.
All he does is build cheap tasteless hotels and import dirty girls from PH and envo..

That man is truly a curse. The hotel he go get for Lagos alone go reach like 500. There's one street in Lagos where 4 ndokwa hotel dey that street alone. Most annoying part is that he's never satisfied. He keeps building and building. Government suppose reason him matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
This one is for shoemakers and water hawkers
zicoraads:
Who goes to all these places? undecided

Pick better girl for club and see the difference. These ones are for these smokers on the streets nau. You still dey this level? cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nwachibuzor the ndokwa customer, because he no give you Christmas rice last year, you just dey vex. No be all him customers him dey remember give gift.
ChiefAzubuike1:

That man is truly a curse. The hotel he go get for Lagos alone go reach like 500. There's one street in Lagos where 4 ndokwa hotel dey that street alone. Most annoying part is that he's never satisfied. He keeps building and building. Government suppose reason him matter.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I’m telling you.Go to old Ojo road,Ajegunle..

Ajegunle alone he has more than 15 I know off and like 5 at Old Ojo road

And none is up to standard..

Electricity not 24/7
Old beds,dirty floor,beg bugs in some cases.

Not to talk about the dirty looking girls that do hustle all over his hotels.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by codeSavant: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
... i'm thinking of visiting one next week. if this is how the place is... mehn, my conji is gone.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Sike(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Disgusting
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

How can you buy "low budget" "Meatpie" from a hawker on Benin-Lagos expressway and because it didn't taste well you come out and say all "meatpies" in Nigeria are tasteless and poisonous, are you not aware that there are different types of "Meatpies"? angry
700 gbosa for you

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by swiz123(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.

Everyone has a choice; just that sometimes, we choose poorly.

Most of them love their jobs as they do it with all gusto.
In them, you find zero hypocrisy. I can vouch for them on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
I won't condemn women who live such lives because I know deep down they aren't happy with this sorta lifestyle. It's men (or women) like you who are going there then coming out to condemn them that I will raise an eyebrow at.

Talking from experience ba?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's OK plz this torture is too much... Why did I open this thread..oh why cry

Likewise cry cry cry
Like if you feel same too

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mizk:
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.

You are stylishly encouraging them by not blaming them. Must they venture into sorts like this?
Now you are blaming those who patronise, how will they make money while you stylishly encourage their lifestyle....

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by cronsberg: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
I tell you brother. There is one rule in my life, I can never pay for sex
I swear you never jam BETTER foreign bath house or "massage parlour". Imaging a girl with anjelina jolie's lips, kim kardashian's assz, in a "hotel room" that looks more like a J.W Marriot suit, and she first wants to give you a hot bath before finishing it in the chilled airconditioned room with thick cotton duve. My guy, you will voluntarily spend to the last dollar. I know i did. True story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by darkmarky(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
cronsberg:
I swear you never jam BETTER foreign bath house or "massage parlour". Imaging a girl with anjelina jolie's lips, kim kardashian's assz, in a "hotel room" that looks more like a J.W Marriot suit, and she first wants to give you a hot bath before finishing it in the chilled airconditioned room with thick cotton duve. My guy, you will voluntarily spend to the last dollar. I know i did. True story
cheesy till then first..

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by icon007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

U b lesbian ni? Abi no be female u call urself shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.