Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can U Kiss Her Feet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Kiss Her Feet? (7404 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^^^yes, some brothas have corny feet as well (i heard the athletes especially) but it is not comparable with the damage that women do to their feet while wanting to fit in them high heels shoes etc.

the corn on the toes are gross but the ashy back of the heel that is as hard as concrete is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pedicure isnt getting any effect on them lot and heavy duty mechanic tools are needed to fix these ones.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
Wowsers, I thought you were the reasonable one, I guess I paid you that compliment too soon, you are just like the others grin grin grin
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Hauwa1: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you forgot to mention that he will have to bring toothpick to get rid of your hair between his teeth

reminds me of Mo'nique and her gross hairy legs. . . . . . . . . . . to each their own, i guess!

grin grin hehe
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wowsers, I thought you were the reasonable one, I guess I paid you that compliment too soon, you are just like the others grin grin grin

lol!!!! i am being reasonable here. if the legs are hairy, the idea of the toto not being shaved/trimmed too is a turn off! i am an open minded person but not THAT open minded!!! there are things that will gross me out and thats one of them.
on the same note, i wouldnt expect you to fancy any man that was hairy as a gorilla just because he was a NICE guy (we know theses gorilla types are out there).

in my book, mouth/body odor etc are in the same group as nasty looking feet because there is always something that can be done about it (as to hairy legs as well).

it isnt attractive!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

lol!!!! i am being reasonable here. if the legs are hairy, the idea of the toto not being shaved/trimmed too is a turn off! i am an open minded person but not THAT open minded!!! there are things that will gross me out and thats one of them.
on the same note, i wouldnt expect you to fancy any man that was hairy as a gorilla just because he was a NICE guy (we know theses gorilla types are out there).

in my book, mouth/body odor etc are in the same group as nasty looking feet because there is always something that can be done about it (as to hairy legs as well).

it isnt attractive!

I hope you have pretty feet that smell like roses tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^^^^oh but i do!
i have never had corn in my life and dont think i ever will. as for stinking feet, mine are lavender scented. rotflmao . . . . . . .  these are "suckable-ready" feet
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
Well any old smelly goon who hasnt seen the back end of a soap in decades can say they invented perfume on the internet grin grin grin
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^^^^this is the internet after all. . . . . . . would you like me to post a pic of my feet too?! lol
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ehem its night time and I have nightmares easily shocked grin
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^^this is the internet after all. . . . . . . would you like me to post a pic of my feet too?! lol
Please don't. . .You would be saving a life. cool tongue
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ehem its night time and I have nightmares easily shocked grin

mama-gee:

Please don't. . .You would be saving a life. cool tongue

rotflmao, see these women.here are live and non ashy, non corny feet. . . . . . . you can just put ice cream on them and start sucking.
ps:i spread the toes so you can see the inexistant "ash"

waiting to see y'all feet now!!!!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by ravenzord(m): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2010
^^ HE HE

@ OP: There are some people who actually get off on sucking toes( I think it's called podophilia), I'm not one of them. However, the foot's a very erogenous zone, due to the high number of nerves located there. I'd prolly do it to pleasure my partner. . .but if she has highly cornified feet, she's on a longthing smiley.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

rotflmao, see these women.here are live and non ashy, non corny feet. . . . . . . you can just put ice cream on them and start sucking.
ps:i spread the toes so you can see the inexistant "ash"

waiting to see y'all feet now!!!!

Dude, you just spent 45mins scraping the dryskin/moisturising the ash/grooming the toes I aint mad at ya though them toes look decent-ish grin grin I dont know if the mouth would go there though.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^^^lol!!! i was posting on another thread but do you think i scrapped the corn away as well?!
we can clearly see that no creme is on these pretty feet as it would have be shinny.
btw: care to show us yours?! or are they not "presentable"?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 09, 2010
Ok I believe you I honestly have nothing to prove in showing my rose-petaled feet wink wink wink
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^^you speak so highly about your feet, i thought you would have had no problem showing us the goods.

anyway, back to the topic: so as the picture clearly show, THESE are the type of suckable toes that anyone should suck.
anything below this "quality of care"(lol!!!!!) should stay well away of toes.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2010
Babes I really honestly dont have to have my feet validated by faceless forumers tongue Take down your pic now before you find the pic in a website you dont want to find it in lol.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^ok. . . . . . . .
they will use my feet pic to do juju?! if i see the pic on some other forum i will sue for copyrights infringement.
lol!!!!
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by naijadoll1: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2010
@ poster: just because some chic of urs got stinky feet doesn't mean all chics do ! my advise is that u take her to the spa every week for the pedicure enchalanta! then suck on her big toe as a pre-intimacy, when she sees hw much fun it is, then she'll start to keep a clean feet. grin grin grin
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ahahahahah MrBrown, so you have a thing for feet then?
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^^^no dont get me wrong. i stand by what i write.
because i spoke so fiercely about women with nasty footwork, Ebonyeyes said that she hope I had pretty feet myself. i said of course and she was quick to write that this was the internet and that i could claim whatever i wanted. so i had no problem showing her my (pretty suckable) feet.
i asked to see hers since she also claimed to have "rose petaled" feet but. . . . . . . . . . . .

it would be silly for me to expect my women to have fantastic feet while i have nasty, corny, ashy, smelly footwork.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by earlalright(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes. when it is necessary
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by iice(f): 3:28am On Jun 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^no dont get me wrong. i stand by what i write.
because i spoke so fiercely about women with nasty footwork, Ebonyeyes said that she hope I had pretty feet myself. i said of course and she was quick to write that this was the internet and that i could claim whatever i wanted. so i had no problem showing her my (pretty suckable) feet.
i asked to see hers since she also claimed to have "rose petaled" feet but. . . . . . . . . . . .

it would be silly for me to expect my women to have fantastic feet while i have nasty, corny, ashy, smelly footwork.

I wasn't berating you tongue I quite understand the 'thing' for nice feet. I'm like that and my brothers are like that. I can remember my bro telling me about this fine gal dancing at the club and she was looking pretty good till he sighted her feet grin grin. It then reminded me of boomerang hehehe.
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Jun 10, 2010
@MrBrowny can i see? lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by blackedbs: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
I definitely can do his. Once saw a small girl i liked on the kombi, had beautiful feet. Talked her into going to my office, on a sunday, closed the door and spoke to her, telling her i had to do something on the computer. when she picked up a magazine to read, i began caressing her leg, then i kissed my way along her leg. she said nothing, but carried on reading. her expression didn't change when i slipped her sandal off and began kissing and sucking her toes. then i got some vaseline out, lowered my pants and began rubbing her foot on my dick. i came like a fountain all over her delicious foot and pressed it to my dick as i came. she had been reading all along but now she lowered the magazine, looked me in the eye and said "you shouldn't have done that". cheesy
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by Pweety4me(f): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
^Don't lie! cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by babsjnr(m): 4:52am On Jun 11, 2010
there's nothing bad to kiss a partner feet some peoples like it why some do not. i can do anything to satisfied woman that's very clean and tidy not junkies
Re: Can U Kiss Her Feet? by blackedbs: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
^Don't lie!
*laughs* Maybe I wish it were a lie, but it really happened, and it really was a pleasure. But I'll tell you what. I guess she wanted me to make love to her. She must've been waiting for me to slip her pants off, suck her and then slip my dick in. I guess that's why she said that-I shouldn't have stopped.
If I saw her today, I would go the whole way with her, cos I liked the experience. How can I prove this to you? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.