Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert (2657 Views)

I Think Am A Pervert And Phedophile / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Amakababe(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chuknovski:

NA you be real perv grin
ur opinion not my biz
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheIjeleNwa:
guy why the curse words? Sheath ur sword

That good for nothing prostitute been on my case for long time now even when I no dey notice her existence, but today I just wan talk to her small .

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Chuknovski(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
this doesn't make any sense, men are not this perverted

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

And if they dress provocatively,will heaven come down?
Men especially the elderly ones should learn to respect themselves in public
Self control is not in the dictionary of some men
Dress the way you want to be addressed.

The more reason why my advice should be taken seriously.Some people are animals in human form.
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

That good for nothing prostitute been on my case for long time now even when I no dey notice her existence, but today I just wan talk to her small .
ur shades to her here is a waste of time,move on

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheIjeleNwa:
please when you find yourself on a queue and a woman is in front of you, please do not press your body against hers from behind.
When you're sitting in a bus beside a woman, don't "use style" to rub the side of her breasts with your elbows.
When you climb Okada with a woman in front of you, don't press your crotch against her behind.
When you find yourself about to engage in this indiciplined and abusive behavior, remind yourself that you don't have to be a pervert. That your aroused penis should not replace your brain.
Remind yourself that the woman in front of you or beside you is a human being worthy of respect and not an object that exists for your sexual gratification.

Lalasticlala abi nah lilisticlili. Fp quick
Real talk!99% of nairaland men are perverts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
youngberry001:
make person wit good boobs come seat by my side make ah no do anytin,,,,,mtcheeeew
That is sexual assault pervert bro
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i once rubbed my arm on a girl's boob on a train and she didnt move away. ever since i always do such pervy stuff. girls love that shìt, especially when you're clean, smell nice and are presentable
Another future rapist and pervert
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Holymann(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

And if they dress provocatively,will heaven come down?
Men especially the elderly ones should learn to respect themselves in public
Self control is not in the dictionary of some men
If they dress provocatively, then they'll surely adapt those without self control
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

May thunder strike you dead for saying I "liked" my own comment .

You think everybody's mind is so bittered like yours ..

I may be acting out a script on nairaland , but in real life, nonentity(s) like you beg for my attention .

Keep forming rubbish on nairaland , ugly man look like.

C'mon IamAirforce1,don't even wish death upon your enemies

I love you dear

Don't take my comments too personal
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

C'mon IamAirforce1,don't even wish death upon your enemies

I love you dear

Don't take my comments too personal

Legendary.... Very wise of u
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Gaspardd(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

May thunder strike you dead for saying I "liked" my own comment .

You think everybody's mind is so bittered like yours ..

I may be acting out a script on nairaland , but in real life, nonentity(s) like you beg for my attention .

Keep forming rubbish on nairaland , ugly man look like.

Enjoy ur ban buddy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by AryEmber(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
We really all can't be sane in this world, can we?
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2018
TheIjeleNwa:
please when you find yourself on a queue and a woman is in front of you, please do not press your body against hers from behind.
When you're sitting in a bus beside a woman, don't "use style" to rub the side of her breasts with your elbows.
When you climb Okada with a woman in front of you, don't press your crotch against her behind.
When you find yourself about to engage in this indiciplined and abusive behavior, remind yourself that you don't have to be a pervert. That your aroused penis should not replace your brain.
Remind yourself that the woman in front of you or beside you is a human being worthy of respect and not an object that exists for your sexual gratification.

Lalasticlala abi nah lilisticlili. Fp quick
Yes another all men are perverts thread, get it out of your system, you should feel light weighted now after being toxic free.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
I'm alright darling. I don't need ur validation for that. If wanting a man I'm attracted to, to objectify me sexually anywhere and anyhow and putting me in my position as a woman (I.e lower than him)makes me sick, then fine!

I can't believe a human being thinks like this shocked

At least you know that you are sick undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2018
kayus89:

Another future rapist and pervert
listen to this white knight trained to repeat one sentence like a robot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
listen to this white knight trained to repeat one sentence like a robot
Change from perverted and rapist tendencies. Treat all women like the queens they are
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2018
kayus89:

Change from perverted and rapist tendencies. Treat all women like the queens they are
white knight + vagina worshipper!!! oh. my. god.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
austyn0:
Why do I just feel like embracing and giving you a kiss of life right now??

Let others continue to pretend like they won't crave for the feel when sitting beside some kinda nigga.
amakababe is a man o
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ubunja, you have started again
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
grin
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by austyn0(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
amakababe is a man o
I don't mind turning gay....That comment made me reminisce moments and immediately fell in love with the commenter.
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
hahaha that nigger kayus,that nigger a bitch asslicker.Just flip him like a coin.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

hahaha that nigger kayus,that nigger a bitch asslicker.Just flip him like a coin.

I won't say it... lipsrsealed

Save yourself years of therapy, and just follow your heart undecided
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

I won't say it... lipsrsealed

Save yourself years of therapy, and just follow your heart undecided
Heart i dont have any one,maybe you should go stitch yours that have been rammed by multiple exes of yours.Oh poor dudes they really managed an ice fish pussy.A pity....

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Gettreadyy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
I'm alright darling. I don't need ur validation for that. If wanting a man I'm attracted to, to objectify me sexually anywhere and anyhow and putting me in my position as a woman (I.e lower than him)makes me sick, then fine!

Your reply have elongate my rod.
*let's link up, you'll not regret it dear
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:

..^^STORY.
Plis forgot this boring thread I beg.can I mate wit u?... am ready to pay!! ((Am from London innit & I drive a range)
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by cezarman(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
MhizzAJ:

All I can do is LOL
I laugh at your stupidity.
Have u finished asslicking E-money?
You know say u no get shame.
A fool at 30 is a fool for life.
Maintain your lane this night biko
He was on his lane, na you first quote am.
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
smh
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

STFU and start treating women like the queens they are-stop sexually assaulting them.
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
kayus89:

STFU and start treating women like the queens they are-stop sexually assaulting them.
oh....God please save a brainwashed soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl / Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.