Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37919 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
U think I'm seeking attention...posting this here is totally childish to me....its more like guilty conscience. By the way there's so much evidence he did it
then tell us your own side of the story.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by yakson123: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
I try to look through other comments and I think some people had given you the advice you need firstly if she came to your apartment alone, you were wrong but you said no she did not then another person asked you to confront your friend and the girl you gave another lazy excuse young man they are some bad names that will follow people for a very long time if not properly handled what are you hiding confront him with the girl as a man without any stain he will be force to produce who told him to also clear his own mind but if you can take up the challenge then you might be hiding something
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've talked these matter to some elderly men I got and they all says this one familiar statement,"friendship no be by force, move on". But you to me it's by force. I could remember when I was very sick, you're the one that stood by me, I won't be a shame to tell everyone you even paid part of the bill without asking you. . And you think I'll want to do these to you in return?
friendship is by force , are you kidding me shocked then why are you here for advice .
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
aumeehn:
mtsw!! i rather live my life alone than have a friend like u! mumu did he raped her! she open legs guy man don knack but because u are also a sissy and pvssy nigga like your friend you can't blame your babe but your Guy! make i tell u when it comes to sex women hold the cards! your GF is not loyal she is a prostitute cheap one sef! mumu claiming there's much evidence he did it! your GF nko she didn't do it abi, guy if na me i go lambast u and the babe and move on and if you try anything funny i go arrange street niggas to take care of your matter! mumu you're forming king ontop girl matter! to slap u dey hungry me i swear na your friend sef i blame not u!
big up niggae , gbayi!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:

sad
Have you asked this girl if the guy in question fùcked her?

Im a lady, but one thing I'll say is NEVER LET HOES COME BETWEEN BRO-MANCE,

As a lady, i dont even trust fellow ladies.

I wont say any further because i have problems of my own, but use your head guy.
Gbayi my lady, they are both sissy asswear angry
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by flames01: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Then do not hesitate to have a one on one confrontation with him.Tell him ur mind,let him see reasons why u will never do such despicable thing.If he's still adamant,Then my dear take a bounce.After all a guilty conscience fears no accusations.I knw its not easy,but then leave it for God.

Clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by childuptojoy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Try to prove ur. Innocence and if he does not believe you bro move on.... Something similar happened to me 4years ago....... My best friend accused me of dating his gal....long story short ~ I tried many times to prove my innocence but all effort prove abortive. I later discovered that My guy was already dating another gal with 24/7 available punanie which he can dig anytime (the accusation was an excuse to dump the latter) Had to move on, I tried my possible best to stay away from the gal but she wont go, we later got so close that we later fall in love ❤ (still together).
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning

Are u and his gf so close? Well just tell his gf never came to ur house and ure not do such nonesense to ur frnds. He shud listen dats if he trust u
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Ola9292(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Guy , you sound innocent if so move on with your life . Don't let untrusting friend take a chunk out of your life span.
How are you sure that he is innocent cos if he truly is,the matter shouldn't bother him at all

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by stubbornman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.

Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such

Lolzzz....same way my guy accused me of banging his girl that year..it was very serious but I was so innocent of the allegation ... I walked up to him , gave him the scolding of his life.... He saw how angry I was , gave him reasons why I'd never try that.. I was even more angrier than he was... Told him if he doesn't trust me on certain issues then there's no need being his friend.... We should just be hailing and he should go and ask his girlfriend if she has ever been to my apartment alone....I was so angry ehnnnn how could he be so stupid....... Not like it can't happen but there some friends that when you betray them it automatically shortens your lifespan and debase you as a human..

Just talk to your silly friend but not with a soft voice.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by GraGra247(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
U think I'm seeking attention...posting this here is totally childish to me....its more like guilty conscience. By the way there's so much evidence he did it

There's much evidence and yet you've never provided a single one. Neither to him or even here for all to see.

I just think you've decided to get rid of this friend of yours and couldn't find any better way to do it.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Themandator: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.

Yes, friends betray friends in matters of sex but matured ones wait to have concrete evidence not hear say. Your so called friend is not mature and is insecure. His type is easily driven to jealousy and can easIly organise the poisoning of close friends

You are better off without that bone head
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Naturalobserver(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tell him u are innocent if trully u really are,tell d girl about what her boyfriend said...After doing that leave the guy and live ur life,if someone calls himself my friend,he cant accuse me and not allow me prove my innocence
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Originalsly: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:

Who wan dey fight because of woman
...I only confronted him because I have no interest in keeping grudges with anyone

I can bet my life no one told you OP was seen leaving his apartment with your ashawo girlfriend. Almost sure your gf was trying to give it up to your boy...but he ignored her. This is just one of the games some women play.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Katier00(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
unicorn79:

So how did you overcome your marriage challenges in 2015?
stick to the topic or wait for me to open a thread on that. Thanks
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Slimmacho: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
The guy has a stronger evidence than what he claims. But I think the Lady is the culprit. Maybe he even has a video or photo evidence
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by pemzy: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Guy try and convince and if he refuses just move on fast!!
I have been in a similar situation before,yours is even better in that he confronted you. Mine just went around town telling every ear that could hear without even confronting me for someone whom people mistook for my brother cos of how close we were.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ozoneymcm: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

She has never at anytime come to my apartment alone, my friend had brought her to my apartment more than once, and sometimes I leave my keys for them to have their privacy. Although we all relate very well that sometimes I play with her in presence of my friend, but I still don't know where he's getting his own stories from. I'm just so confused and frustrated
Lemme give you a real advice based on personal experience. Call him and ask if he has found out the truth and demand an apology. If he still doesn't know the truth, insist he tells you the source of his information. If he refuses, he really isn't interested in the truth and your friendship
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ola9292:

How are you sure that he is innocent cos if he truly is,the matter shouldn't bother him at all
That's why I used the language "if so" cause innocent man bothering as much as he is will be disastrous to his health.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why's is everybody telling him to beg his friend!!! Is he the one feeding you!!! Abi I don't understand oo,sebi na friend u call am!!! Shey u wan dey kneel down beg am ni? Alaye if e no believe you make e change lane jare!!!! Which kain friendship fit bring this kind begging!! angry Except if he's feeding you or something,I see no reason why you're begging him like a woman
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Katier00:
stick to the topic or wait for me to open a thread on that. Thanks

Your profile pics albeit the make up, looks like you have been crying or sad for a long time. This has masqueraded a perfectly sculpted and apparent beauty.

You need to find the spark back.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by kenex4ever(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Originalsly:

From jump...you should've let us know she was never at your apartment alone. You didn't. ..someone asked ...you didn't answer...and was irritated enough to shade the guy. Now you're explaining she was but with him only. You come over as a shady person.... I now believe you did. If you were truly innocent...you wouldn't be up in here....you would've been in your friend's face denying it and demanding to confront his gf and the person who told him. But that's me...keep talking....the truth shall seep out.
wrong way of reasoning
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by valentinos22(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

as for me , i believe you didnt Bleep her but you have given him the room to suspect you...
first of all it is clear that he has been suspecting you before now........generally,are u the kinda boy that plays too much with a friends chick?....not all men are cool with it..i have been a victim of such with a married woman all because of play.
secondly, u needed not to prove any innocence or make him believe you.....u should have behaved the way u would when wrongly accused of murder in the presence of federal sars as this matter is no different from a murder accusation.
lastly, u must learn to be a man that u are , stay put , brace yourself up,it could have been death that separated u both,move on with your life knowing that TRUTH is like a light, it will always find its way.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by FrankLampard: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

What were you doing with someone girlfriend. Go and apologize to your friend and stop following peoples girlfriend upandan
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Eagba(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
what are the evidence
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Originalsly: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
kenex4ever:
wrong way of reasoning
Really?..when someone is wrongfully accused.....normally....he would either ignore the accuser...or go hard at him.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by spartoo: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

This is surprising, I thought guys don't beef and jealous each other shocked

So you expect his friend to give him a big handshake if he actually slept with the girl, because guys don't beef and jealous each other? undecided
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by slap1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na una wey dey keep friends. If you're innocent, don't bother proving it if he won't believe you. Move on, that's what I'd do.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Crownwahley(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
There should always be a distant between you and your friends girlfriend even if you know the girl before they start dating, maintain a distance, that's how brotherhood is.

Wtf is she doing in your apartment

You shouldn't have your friends girlfriend contact on ur phone tallkess of allowing them visit, you might be innocent but its not done that way
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
There's no smoke without fire. No guy would accuse his friend of having something to do with his girlfriend if something is actually not going on. This is why sometimes its wise not to be so close with ur friend's girlfriend.by the way what was ur guy's babe doing in ur apartment anyway?

I never said she came to my apartment on her own please. And the only time she came was with my friend which I had to give them their privacy. Pls.....
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
@amstamon
[s]Be sincere o,,,
Is your friend a Nairalander?

My first question [/s]
Do not bother any longertongue

I won't judge though
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Place those that were asking why would she come to my apartment on her own? please and please she has never for once come on her own pls . the only time she came was with my friend of which I had to give them their privacy. Pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.