Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37860 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.

Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such

Just tell him she came for some confidential advice..... And the hugs....... Completely platonic...
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gaspardd:
Lol fúcking kids
think everyone izza kid like u!!! undecided undecided...shittt happenz nd can happen to anyone including ur azzz angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.

True friends are needed in life, stop putting yourself in a situation where you will be suspected of anything by your friends, especially the true ones.

Most importantly, you sound like a kid and I will advice you to dedicate more time to your books.

Happy Sunday nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Way back two friends wrongly accused me of same. I did not bother explaining or apologizing I just let things be later they both came back pleading I forgive them.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
There's no smoke without fire. No guy would accuse his friend of having something to do with his girlfriend if something is actually not going on. This is why sometimes its wise not to be so close with ur friend's girlfriend.by the way what was ur guy's babe doing in ur apartment anyway?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by FrostyButter: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gaspardd:
Lol fúcking kids

So adults too dont have misunderstandings ?
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
@OP,

It happens. It can have many reasons: Aside friends trying to separate two of you, other possible reasons are:

(1) his gf trying to prove her loyalty to him can set you up. In that case it would be that "you tried to seduce her but she resisted. Seen this but ultimately both of them will still break up. The relationship has no substance and both know it. (2) The guy is super jealous and feels inferior to you and also knows or suspects that the girl likes you.

If you're truly innocent and the girl cannot come forward to vehemently deny it in support of you; and your "friend" still doesn't believe you, jusy move on. It means there was never trust or true friendship anyway. You were the one who considered him your "best friend".

A man's friend can be his worst enemy. Just hope he's not a cultist or friends with cultist. Move on. Money and woman routinely separate best friends.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
l

hmmm u swear? When a guy starts swearing dat means he must be guiltycheesy.. Wat was she doing in ur apartment guy?

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Tejiri41: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gaspardd:
Lol fúcking kids
Honestly! Children of these days! Smh
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ElsonMorali: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning

Guy what the fvck is all these now?

Why in heaven's name are you swearing on your father's grave? For what now?

Is it your friend feeding you?

Guy abeg man up!

You don't need friends in your life. Not to talk of stupid ass friends.

What kinda rubbish is that?

Immediately he accused you of sleeping with his babe you should have gifted him a very hot dirty slap that will make him see Haley's comet.

I still can't understand in my life why anybody keeps friends.

They already hate you that's why they are your friends.

They'll stab you in the back a million times just to hurt you.

Better to have enemies than friends.

And you are now crying... angry

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by folly2003: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
He is not a genuine friend.A good friend will not give you a wrong accusations.Continue with your life bro.He will still come to apologize in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by RZArecta2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

best friend that doesn't know or trust you, is that one a best friend ? Call a couple of your mutual friends maybe one or two then meet that your guy. Let them ask him to bring his spy along so the guy can say it to your face that you slept with your guys girlfriend. After your innocence is established, avoid that your best friend like a dirty, public toilet

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning

Dude, move on with your life. You don't need to prove sh!t to none. The more you try to prove you innocent, the more angry and pissed off you gon be. An author once said "anyone who gets you angry /frustrated got more power over you."

My advice let sh!t slide. And if you don't have a gf, go get a cool headed one.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmm Speechless
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:
Has he finished with the girlfriend?

I don't think you should try to convince him because you can't. If he can't take your word then leave him to it.

Do you have proof of where you were on the day in question?
Are you a lawyer? You are looking for an alibi?

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Oyinlade07(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
I believe d oda guy in question is not mature
at all. He told u he didn't n dislikes trying to even prove his innocence n u are proving adamant..Ladies are just necessary evil but fighting a guy is uncalled for.. If u know u are not guilty,let him know..If he listens good, if he doesn't listen just move on. He is not a good friend n doesn't worth ur time..

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
The OP and the friend are both here exchanging words ?
I have reasons to believe this is a fake story. And it is the same person posing as the OP and his friend.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by desoul2004(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
I expected this guy to call the girl in question, and clear his conscience once and for all, if he is innocent as he claims, because I can remember when my babe did such, immediately I threatened her, she said the truth. I instructed her to send a text to the guy with her line and inform him that you've told me everything. Shikina, no need of arguments again, the guy knows I'm aware of everything.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Op you sure say you don reach 20 cos that "I swear with my father's..." be like small pikin talk

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by RexTramadol1: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
So people still dey fight over girl issues

Interesting times.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've talked these matter to some elderly men I got and they all says this one familiar statement,"friendship no be by force, move on". But you to me it's by force. I could remember when I was very sick, you're the one that stood by me, I won't be a shame to tell everyone you even paid part of the bill without asking you. . And you think I'll want to do these to you in return?
Then listen to the wise words of the elders. You know within yourself you didn't do it and your conscience is clear. Let the matter rest and stop escalating the issue. Let your silence speak for you.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by profmallor: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
walking away proves guilt, if you are innocent then you must demand a hearing between you and the reported, and if no one wants to listen, then you are lucky cause he was never a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by bixton(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

As long as you know you did nothing wrong then you owe no one explanation.

Also stop swearing before you harm yourself unconsciously.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

My friend, u swore with u life dat . Didn't see with her; u didn't swear that she didn't come out of u apartment. So answer the question. angry

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by tuhamworld: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

This is surprising, I thought guys don't beef and jealous each other shocked

yes ma'am

guys no dey beef and jealous each other..
Iz just that it sometimes happen once in 20years

After this guy matter, e go reach 2038 before something like this come up again cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
I am the friend in question....this is so uncalled for...guy lock up
Werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by gaby(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

You are just beating yourself up for no just cause guy. You really have nothing to prove so long as you know you are innocent of the crime. Life experiences has thought me that the truth definitely finds itself out one way or the other to exonerate the innocent and leave the accusers feeling beat up as they usually are.

Just live your life solo if possible by avoiding such friends.

If you knew stuffs I've been wrongly accused of, if na you maybe you for don carry rope. I just stay back and watch them get the recompense.

It seems some people can't do without getting persecuted or wrongly accused. Destiny I suppose it is.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

Report him to the police
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by koffsman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bro if u know u didn't do it don't worry he will realize is mistake and apologize similar thing happened to me sometimes last year but now he came back to apologize that he was wrong I just looked at him and walked out on him don't worry the truth will be revealed
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by anonymuz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
There's no smoke without fire. No guy would accuse his friend of having something to do with his girlfriend if something is actually not going on. This is why sometimes its wise not to be so close with ur friend's girlfriend.by the way what was ur guy's babe doing in ur apartment anyway?
good point.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Umartins1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Each time I'd been accused like this, I made sure I fuckkk the girl involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.