Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37934 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by madgoat(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.

Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such

Nonsense... All this small secondary children doing love play. You people better focus on your studies. Gain admission into the university and better your life.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
You deserve some accolades...lol
Biglittlelois:
This thread is funny as fvck, a guy is literally crying cos he's about to loose a friend cheesy and the friend is also here making a fool out of himcheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
X
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by clerics1: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Guy , you sound innocent if so move on with your life . Don't let untrusting friend take a chunk out of your life span.

I had a similar experience last month...the guy just went straight accusing me without asking any question (having known me for some time...yet...) Long story sha.

He messed up big Time!

He's in my past now.

If you're sure you didn't do it, don't waste your useful energy trying to convince the confused ignoramus.

Let go and move on.

My life is better without the dude. Far BETTER!!
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Luisema4luv(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
My Intel dey over verified...but I no fit dey shame my guy for here

Oga u confuse pass confusious, drop the details nd save us the mb nd troubles

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
My Intel dey over verified...but I no fit dey shame my guy for here
You know as e dey be nah. Flash him the intel and treat I'm fvck up.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Luisema4luv(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You know as e dey be nah. Flash him the intel and treat I'm fvck up.

Simple

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2018
aumeehn:
wetin con be rugged about him? na Bola9er dey feed the guy? imagine grown ups beefing each other cus of woman and the woman wasn't raped by the accused that's if he bleeped her because it happens you guys should just solve your problems between your circle then table the girl matter on the other side because since way back bros dey. you suffer and celebrate together so the last thing that will come between you guys is pvssy! the guy sef na sissy he is supposed to meet his friend and solve the ishh once and for all but he carry the matter come NL! i will never beg a fellow nigga for friendship even if you are dangote!
Bola9er mature pass that guy. How could he even swear by the grave of his dead father. That guy na fool.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2018
childuptojoy:

Do you want me to prove my innocence to you...... Talking as if ur slate is clean undecided
nah i am not a saint but i dont bang my paddy's girlfriend or girlfriendscheesy. U have nothing to prove to mecheesy but then u slept with the girl while she was dating ur guy so i dont know why u denying itcheesy.a lady will never dump her guy for his best friend if d best friend wasnt already smashing her while she was with her guy. Could be ur paddy is one minute indomie noodle guy and u did a better job hence d girl had to dump him for u.but remrmber that ladies who dump their boyfriends for the boyfriend's best friend can never be loyal.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2018
X
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are a rugged soul. May the heavens bless you with grey hairs.

I used to support that guy until I saw that swear. He bleeped that babe believe me.
hahaha amen brocheesy.. That swearing clinched itcheesy.. And come to think of it..why will a nigga out of the blues just start accusing u of hitting or sleeping with his girlcheesy. There's sumptin wey he see or wetin ppl see wey dem yarn am for him to accuse d guy. Anyway if he's really innocent as he claims then he should cut off all ties from his guy. If the babe in question that is causing all these ruckus is on his contact then he should delete her phone number,block her on whatsap,block/unfriend her on facebook/instagram and if she has been visiting his pad in d past then he should tell her to stop visiting him. Dat na d only way he can cool down d drama b4 we go start seeing another story on nairaland about two guys breaking their head with bottles over a girlcheesy.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2018
X
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Guys ain't gurls. We don't do that shitt. Pour out emotional plea to guy? Who the fvck is he.
i tire
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
lefulefu:
hahaha amen brocheesy.. That swearing clinched itcheesy.. And come to think of it..why will a nigga out of the blues just start accusing u of hitting or sleeping with his girlcheesy. There's sumptin wey he see or wetin ppl see wey dem yarn am for him to accuse d guy. Anyway if he's really innocent as he claims then he should cut off all ties from his guy. If the babe in question that is causing all these ruckus is on his contact then he should delete her phone number,block her on whatsap,block/unfriend her on facebook/instagram and if she has been visiting his pad in d past then he should tell her to stop visiting him. Dat na d only way he can cool down d drama b4 we go start seeing another story on nairaland about two guys breaking their head with bottles over a girlcheesy.
Like I said before you are wise.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Bahddo(m): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Why does it feel like it's the same person operating both accounts and acting drama for us? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
The puna over sweet am bdat
Lol.
So that your jonzing ella, how you wan treat her Bleep up? I go vex for you if you still dey run coordinations with am. Babe wey fuvk your manest man fit kill you. Never loseguard. No lapses.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2018
amstamon:

sometimes I play with her in presence of my friend,
hmm which sort of play? ..dis na probably where u and ur paddy wahala start. U were probably playing too close for comfort.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
Person wey dem see early morning for the babe work place...e come dey gimme lamba when he see me based on quilty conscience
oh u are the op's friend he has beem talking about? See guy it aint worth it fighting a fellow paddy over a woman. U guys should jus handle d matter maturdly. If to say na me...d way i will handle d issue is dat i will break off from both the girl and my friend and move on. No need fighting over pussy.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2018
X
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by fredrickoweh(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Guy look into my eyes and tell me your not sleeping with her??
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Luisema4luv(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
Bro it's not same person...i no fit fight person cos of woman... Since he brought it to nairaland... Have decided to make it more interesting for him

So far nothing interesting bout wat u hv bn posting, if u actually hav evidence against him, drop it nd let us b the judge, if u can't mak Una 2 carry Una wahala comot 4 nl..... Here no b market square

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
kids seeking attention, you boys should go learn from iamairforce1 on how to get attention

cheesy grin

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Itzonlyme(f): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Sorry Bro, I understand how u feel, especially when u are innocent. The girl should kuku say something na..abi she no dey tlk? The guy should confront the lady not u..if he thinks is true..why should she open her mosquito legs for another man. This implies that she is too loose, he can't even trust her.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Katier00(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
unicorn79:

Your profile pics albeit the make up, looks like you have been crying or sad for a long time. This has masqueraded a perfectly sculpted and apparent beauty.

You need to find the spark back.
you know nothing, stick to the topic and stop forming a psychologist.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by childuptojoy(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
lefulefu:
nah i am not a saint but i dont bang my paddy's girlfriend or girlfriendscheesy. U have nothing to prove to mecheesy but then u slept with the girl while she was dating ur guy so i dont know why u denying itcheesy.a lady will never dump her guy for his best friend if d best friend wasnt already smashing her while she was with her guy. Could be ur paddy is one minute indomie noodle guy and u did a better job hence d girl had to dump him for u.but remrmber that ladies who dump their boyfriends for the boyfriend's best friend can never be loyal.
I dnt need to prove myself....... Didn't do shit while they were together, moreover both of them are Lagos based and I reside in Maiduguri...... Loyal:- duly noted grin
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jaymichael(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
BOLA9ER:
Person wey dem see early morning for the babe work place...e come dey gimme lamba when he see me based on quilty conscience
If your so called evidence is still based on this your THEM SEE, THEM SAY, THEM TALK, them I can sell you ashes for sugar. You no get abeg. Do you even listen to yourself at all? If you can accuse, you should also present irrefutable evidence to back your accusations.
I once accused by some people in church that I was sleeping with some choir girls in church, I told the person that I am doing it or did any of the girls complain that i was raping them? the gossip got the gist and never came to tell me rubbish again this is me that none of them ever know the shape and color of my preeek o. Me sef no know how the shape of the them honey pot be. I don't defend rubbish.
Someone described told me how someone described how I used to leave a girl's house 1 am (another lie) I said yes na if I don't come from her house by that time, is it your house or your father's house that I will come out from? what I want isn't in your house but e plenty for that person house wey I dey leave by 1am. Till now if they want to tell me anything, they normally go through my pastor cause we are close and me na one crazy dude that you can't predict my reaction to their asinine and stupid gossips.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Lmao this una drama funny o. @amstamon and @bola9er you both need to grow up, especially you bola9er. As I Dey read una comments I been Dey think say u even get better evidence, last last na rubbish u spew. Bola one serious advice wey I fit dash u na say make u no lose this your friend @amstamon. Bola any friend that can seek for your friendship and attention as this amstamon guy has done is worth it, believe me. I no just want begin talk my own story. Bola na small pikin Dey worry u, with this your nonsense DEM SEE AM, wey u Dey croon here. You go surprise say na the same informant want make u get issues with your guy and babe so he/she go get access enter. Be wise o. Good friends are rare, almost impossible to find and keep.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Guys, the culprit of these whole drama is my neighbour who boldly told me he's had me in his black book for long after confronting him 2 days ago(Monday). Imagine what his statements were: that he saw the girl coming out of my apartment twice, at night wearing an ash color gown. (Ash color in the dark? ).
To cut long story short, I told him to confirm his allegations by just holding the Bible(not swearing o) , HE REFUSED. Even after much pressure, he still refused.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
@OfficialAPCNig's, you could notice I didn't quote all you stupid and unreasonable statements while the whole dram was going on. Shebi u get big mouth. . Just pray say you be anonymous person, because if you happen to be person I know off nairaland, I swear you're done for it.
EOS
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
amstamon:
@OfficialAPCNig's, you could notice I didn't quote all you stupid and unreasonable statements while the whole dram was going on. Shebi u get big mouth. . Just pray say you be anonymous person, because if you happen to be person I know off nairaland, I swear you're done for it.
EOS
Look at this sissy and friendship beggar, swearing with his dead grandfather's soul.

Ogbeni I no get alignment with best friend's girlfriend fvcker, but if I reverse matter for your head you go regret quoting me.

You fvcked that babe. Kill yourself.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2018
amstamon:
Guys, the culprit of these whole drama is my neighbour who boldly told me he's had me in his black book for long after confronting him 2 days ago(Monday). Imagine what his statements were: that he saw the girl coming out of my apartment twice, at night wearing an ash color gown. (Ash color in the dark? ).
To cut long story short, I told him to confirm his allegations by just holding the Bible(not swearing o) , HE REFUSED. Even after much pressure, he still refused.
You need help. Why bring the Bible into your madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.