Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (27859 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Is G35x 2007 Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
asamwababy:

Of course you are wretched hence the reason for wanting to buy half top engine for a 2007, 11 years old car Toyota camry.

I repeat

Its either you kill that Infiniti or the Infiniti kills you.Biko.

LMAO. Crawl back into ur hole grin

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by pannyman(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Kingsteve:
This is mine...the bigger and bad-ass brother of the G's.

Say hello to the M35!
Delicious!

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Kingsteve(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Truth be told.
Infiniti na high maintenance chick Vehicle.
Sometimes I dey park mine for days/weeks, while using a smaller car to augment.
Oil change alone...5 litres.
Fuel consumption isn't economical.
But the thrill of movement on the high way...priceless!
Once I hit the high way, I switch to manual selection, and in less than 1 min if the road is clear...I'm already on gear 5 zooming past cars.

At the moment...mine is cooling off, while I use the smaller car. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by chukel(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
Guy.....

who are u?

I'm suspecting somebody OH cos u just created this moniker.........
lol. I'm suspecting the wife.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by asamwababy: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Trying to save the young boy from self deceit and helping him save the small change he has.

Before he spends the small change he has on building a duplex on a plot of infinity.

7 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Kingsteve(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
asamwababy:
Trying to save the young boy from self deceit and helping him save the small change he has.

Before he spends the small change he has on building a duplex on a plot of infinity.

Lol, it seems you know the OP personally.
But you make it sound as if maintaining an Infiniti is the same as a Bentley.

12 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsteve:
This is mine...the bigger and bad-ass brother of the G's.

Say hello to the M35!
this car right here is sexy kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Kingsteve(m): 1:17am On Jul 07, 2018
yettymuse:
this car right here is sexy kiss
Gracias!

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsteve:

Lol, it seems you know the OP personally.
But you make it sound as if maintaining an Infiniti is the same as a Bentley.

Don't mind him. Infiniti has the cheapest parts for a sports sedan. I priced a complete gear for the G35 and it's only 90k grin He's a fool and feels infiniti is a Rolls-Royce. Replying a bitter fool is dumb so let's leave him to his quagmire

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by CarGuidNG: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018

Are you good at puzzles? Do you have some knowledge of Vehicle History?

We are now live!

Currently accepting submissions

https://www.nairaland.com/4602932/now-live-nairaland-vehicle-history

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsteve:
Truth be told.
Infiniti na high maintenance chick Vehicle.
Sometimes I dey park mine for days/weeks, while using a smaller car to augment.
Oil change alone...5 litres.
Fuel consumption isn't economical.
But the thrill of movement on the high way...priceless!
Once I hit the high way, I switch to manual selection, and in less than 1 min if the road is clear...I'm already on gear 5 zooming past cars.

At the moment...mine is cooling off, while I use the smaller car. grin

Yeah it has less miles per gallon than a corolla or a Camry but the SMILES per gallon you get on this car is priceless. I have a small 2003 Honda civic that my uber driver who does hire purchase for me takes me to work with before he starts his business. So my infiniti is more of a TGIF and weekend/travelling car

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2018
I followed a friend to buy a 2007 camry LE v6 last week and driving that car I was disappointed. The car had no soul, I will never sacrifice my 2005 Acura TL for that car, I just don't know why many people love it. Yes the exterior looks good but the interior and driving is disappointing.

But then I think it's very unfair to compare an Acura TL or Infiniti g35x to a Toyota Camry. Put it against an 07 Lexus es350 and u have a fair comparison. Trust me the 5th gen Lexus es (2007-2012) packs some punches and it's not boring or souless.

6 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by thebigkendo(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2018
greenhulk:
I followed a friend to buy a 2007 camry LE v6 last week and driving that car I was disappointed. The car had no soul, I will never sacrifice my 2005 Acura TL for that car, I just don't know why many people love it. Yes the exterior looks good bland but the interior and driving is disappointing.

But then I think it's very unfair to compare an Acura TL or Infiniti g35x to a Toyota Camry. Put it against an 07 Lexus es350 and u have a fair comparison. Trust me the 5th gen Lexus es (2007-2012) packs some punches and it's not boring or souless.

They will come for you oh.. Muscle gang grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Kingsteve(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Pipedreams:

Don't mind him. Infiniti has the cheapest parts for a sports sedan. I priced a complete gear for the G35 and it's only 90k grin He's a fool and feels infiniti is a Rolls-Royce. Replying a bitter fool is dumb so let's leave him to his quagmire
Lol
Like they say: "people fear what they don't understand."
The name 'Infiniti' is intimidating enough though... grin

6 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsteve:

Lol

UPDATED:

Yes o. Foolishly intimidated. I priced G35 full engine 150k and full gearbox 90k. While Toyota muscle full engine four plugs is 300k and v6 is 450k then 13pin gear box 250k and 22pin gear box for v6 550k! all in ladipo...i don't know why foolish Nigerians idolize Toyota. Nissan is a stronger and better brand but cos it has no good market in Nigeria, it's parts are cheap. U get more value for money. You pay so much for the so called cheap parts for toyota. Toyota parts like bushing, shocks and suspension parts are cheap cos they are all China. Go and price original Toyota part na. Original brisco shocks is 85k to 110k for the front leg. Ladipo goons don't import Nissan fakes cos no market so whatever u get is factory original!

Why people fear Nissan is because Toyota and Honda Kazeems dont understand its engine composition and sensors. If a toyota kazeem touches your Nissan thats the beginning of issues. If you cut corners and dont give it its correct oil or part it would give you issues. As in, instant reply. It doesnt manage. There are a lovely group of specialized Nissan and infiniti kazeems i use at ladipo grin Those guys dont touch toyota or honda. Strictly Nisaan and Infiniti. So I use them.

Dont mind lazy Toyota Kazeems that never want to update their knowledge and their brainless clients Who graduated with "Bsc hons"

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsteve:

Lol
La GBAM. Intimidating and so underrated. My love for the Nissan marque started from the Nissan Bluebird SSS U14 series. I haven't driven the Infiniti so i can't say pim about it but it's from the same parent company.

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by PropertyDeals(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Great technology for comfort comfortably n this car.

And you should check my signature.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mmrius(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your description of this car made me fall in love with it. I will definitely be buying one. I love to be different and stand out from the crowd mentality that is the trademark of Nigerians. We always fear what we don't know, thereby condemning it entirely.

Great thread.

6 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

Yes o. Foolishly intimidated. I priced G35 full engine 150k and full gearbox 90k. While Toyota muscle full engine four plugs is 300k and v6 is 450k then 13pin gear box 250k and 22pin gear box for v6 550k! all in ladipo...i don't know why foolish Nigerians idolize Toyota. Nissan is a stronger and better brand but cos it has no good market in Nigeria, it's parts are cheap. U get more value for money. You pay so much for the so called cheap parts for toyota. Toyota parts like bushing, shocks and suspension parts are cheap cos they are all China. Go and price original Toyota part na. Original brisco shocks is 85k to 110k for the front leg. Ladipo goons don't import fakes cos no market so whatever u get is factory original!

Lazy Kazeems and Their brainless clients Who graduated with "Bsc hons"
How is it possible that an Infiniti engine is cheaper than that soulless Toyota camry engine or is it the economics of demand and supply taking place here?
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2018
dumo1:

How is it possible that an Infiniti engine is cheaper than that soulless Toyota camry engine or is it the economics of demand and supply taking place here?

Yes it is. Economics of demand and supply. there are very few infinitis on the road. Infact those Ladipo boys told me they make negligible profits from selling the infiniti gearbox. They selloff at a giveaway to decongest their shops to recover capital. e no dey move market cos it hardly spoils and fewer people come to replace it. Toyota engines have more demands. Its a very souless engine bro. I remember when a peoguet 406 dusted me on third mainland. I match the accelerator down finish but the distance it gave me was crazy. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2018
dumo1:

it's a Vq35DE nissan fitted it in almost 10+ cars it's just mapping and tweaking that differentiate them. I don't know about his price but the engine in nissan are cheaper than toyota

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by AutoElectNG: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

Yes o. Foolishly intimidated. I priced G35 full engine 150k and full gearbox 90k. While Toyota muscle full engine four plugs is 300k and v6 is 450k then 13pin gear box 250k and 22pin gear box for v6 550k! all in ladipo...i don't know why foolish Nigerians idolize Toyota. Nissan is a stronger and better brand but cos it has no good market in Nigeria, it's parts are cheap. U get more value for money. You pay so much for the so called cheap parts for toyota. Toyota parts like bushing, shocks and suspension parts are cheap cos they are all China. Go and price original Toyota part na. Original brisco shocks is 85k to 110k for the front leg. Ladipo goons don't import fakes cos no market so whatever u get is factory original!

Lazy Kazeems and Their brainless clients Who graduated with "Bsc hons"
Very strong words....brother you are not nice!

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by KINGreignn: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Back in the days. Miss her
NB the fade like effect on the bonnet is actually early morning condensate or dew.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2018
KINGreignn:

Ummm, who is this?

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by KINGreignn: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Ummm, who is this?
Kingreign's alternate moniker. Guy you don finally get thAt W203?

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2018
KINGreignn:
Kingreign's alternate moniker. Guy you don finally get thAt W203?

ummmmmm extremely unlikely
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ummmmmm extremely unlikely

Hence my lack of a reply.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by KINGreignn: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Hence my lack of a reply.

07034581213 chat me up.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2018
KINGreignn:

07034581213 chat me up.
where em go see money buy car?w203 my ass.trolling no go allow am make money na..hater oshi
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
KINGreignn:
NB the fade like effect on the bonnet is actually early morning condensate or dew.

Lovely machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by KINGreignn: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pipedreams:

Lovely machine
YeaHe's a truly lively and lovely machine. RWD. Could power all the way to 180km/h and he won't even feel floaty. I still miss her so much.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
KINGreignn:

YeaHe's a truly lively and lovely machine. RWD. Could power all the way to 180km/h and he won't even feel floaty. I still miss her so much.

They make superb cars. I feel the weight of my car on the steering. it drives like a ferrari chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO) / Toyota Wants People To Know It's Not Just An Automaker Anymore / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.