Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? (5839 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zebra543: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2010
What is funny is that the woman is complaining, why complain if its not enough to be unhappy about, infidelity is not just an act of unfaithfulness its a sign of disrespect, him being able to do it in your face is a show that he holds no regards for you, I don't know what women expect from such relationships, such men are more likely to physically and emotionally abuse you too, because they have no respect for you!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by adaphik(f): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2010
its more than enough reason,
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by 9jafreak: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]BREAKING NEWS:[/size]

SHOCKING: Website That Helps Couples Cheat on Their Spouses Gain Popularity

www.ashleymadison.com
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by commydear: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2010
Poker face: It's possible ur friend does not know wat she wants and perhaps she enjoys crying otherwise she should hv put a stop to all the mess by calling such a sick relationship off.

Goodluck to her, she has enough tears to shed.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zap2(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2010
Oh Boy! See advice jaburata! lmao
its easy to say, since u guys ar all on the outside.
Its only the pipu in d kitchen dat r feeling d heat! Wait till u get in same situation, ur perception will change. But its a shame women r always @ d receiving end in such situations.
My advice to all women--"the only way to minimize hurt when ur partner chooses to cheat on u is-- Do not give in to Pre-marital sex! But thats too hard, u claim " but i love him", love my ass. true love does not equate pre-marital s The general problem is --Women are too cheap! Even the so-called experience ones stil fall mugu to an heartrobber in the end.

This is the way of the world. Ladies , goodluck if u've found ur 'man', if not keep praying and searching.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by monkeyleg: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lets not forget that it may be a ploy by the guy to get rid off her. She did say she found undies, not 1 but plenty. It sounds like it was all stage managed to get rid of her. If it not a marriage, which i doubt it is. Say bye bye and get rid of the freak. It is a real shame that the reputation Nigerian men have to have is one of serial cheater. Why is it that we can never get things right?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by otukpo(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ post
Yes, it is.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by waladis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
agathamari:

she is far better off alone then putting her life in danger with a man who will do nothing but give her a disease.

Can you live alone for the rest of your life? What about those who are not lucky enough to know that their partner cheat on them until they acquire the disease and what about those who will never know till they die or only knew after the death of the man through his last will and testament . So what are you going to do NEXT?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Lovemee(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
its really baaaaaaaadddddddddd

That we r putting up with men's irresponsible acts.

I too caught my husband at it. And did nothing. Am still here in d marriage.

Wait a minute, did i catch him? Nope? I was told.

And u know what I did? I confronted him. But that has made me to (if u know wt i mean)
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by kemisuga(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by steve49ja(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
@post

Yes!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by waladis(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
ITgurlie:

For a relationship (dating, courtship) YES angry angry 

The only place when you can forgive and give another chance is in marriage, but if he continues then we head to court angry angry   cos I can't share my man with another, never angry angry angry   

Then, you must either be prepared to share yourself with other men or live the rest of your life alone or as a lesbian, if you are lucky to be one . Even homosexual do cheat on each other.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Lovemee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
Go ahead then, congratulate urself, kk? shocked
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by waladis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lovemee:

Go ahead then, congratulate urself, kk? shocked

Nothing to congratulate about this, that is just the way things are. Somethings will never change
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by waladis(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
As it was in the begining (they were like this before we were born), and so it will ever shall be ( they are still like that now and it just going to be like that forever ),  world without,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess all you ladies know the rest by now 
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by cooltobex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
The fact that there are more men than women on earth according to census, does not mean men should go ahead and have extra-marital affairs, or go about cheating their partner.
IT IS A WRONG THING TO DO. Think of it, if it was the other way round, what would the situation be like?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by waladis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
cool-tobex:

The fact that there are more men than women on earth according to census, does not mean men should go ahead and have extra-marital affairs, or go about cheating their partner.
IT IS A WRONG THING TO DO. Think of it, if it was the other way round, what would the situation be like?

And who says it has never been the other way round? This thread should not be seen only from one perspective
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by BashorunGa: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
If we must stick with objectivity, then let us first begin by understanding that men differ from women in physiology, psychology and functionality. Based on this, male/female reasons for infidelity differ. We can be quick to make a black or white assessment but reality is seldom like this.Speaking as a cheat(at some time) and one who has been cheated on; I can say that cheating on the male side has to do more with an absence of sexual satisfaction. If you are not meeting your partner's needs sexually then its a bilogical consequence for him to find it elsewhere(If I can get Ice cream and Pizza at home, why would I want to go looking for Boli and Ground nut outdoors, feel me?).Though its a blow to the ego but its worth enquiring about from the other party i.e if the relationship is worth it of course.
I cant say much for the women folk but from my meagre interactions, i think a woman's cheating has more to do with an absence of affection, am willing to be corrected if am wrong.
Based on this, if one has put in extra effort so see that the other party is fufilled sexually/emotinally or affectionately and there seems to be little or no change, then it may be time to set-up shop elsewhere( p.S:I recommend leaving instead of taking revenge cos when u do,1. u are no better than this person 2. u ave lost moral grounds to complain or be consoled 3.most times the fufilment is just not there)

sorry for the epistle
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zebra543: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lovemee:

its really baaaaaaaadddddddddd

That we r putting up with men's irresponsible acts.

I too caught my husband at it. And did nothing. Am still here in d marriage.

Wait a minute, did i catch him? Nope? I was told.

And u know what I did? I confronted him. But that has made me to (if u know wt i mean)
wow, well you will know if he is cheating, and only you can no for sure, a womans best bet is not to marry an unfaithful man!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by agathamari(f): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2010
cool-tobex:

an affair is not forgivable- there is never any legitimate reason for one. only selfish excuses
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by naijadoll1: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2010
hmm, depends on the situations, undecided
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by 2blunt: 6:06am On Jun 09, 2010
abeg make una no talk say i don talk pass my mouth o, make una ask the girl if she dey service d guy well (1), how often (2), sey she dey gree do wetin d guy tell am if dem dey do d thing (3), it may be d reason d guy is sticking his willyboy in anoda pot that is ready to go xtra mile to make her pot of soup taste sweet n always inviting, but 2 be frank, INFIDELITY-IS A ENOUGH REASON TO END A RELATIONSHIP. if i catch my girl once, please am done with that relationship. i always tell my girl that if she can play the game, she should but i MUST never know, cos that means the polarity will change. lol
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Girl846(f): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2010
Girls, don't settle for less than you deserve in a relationship!
If you are not married then why waste your time with a cheating boyfriend that you could replace?
YES, infidelity is more than enough justification to end a relationship. If the you are not enough for the guy now then you never will be! period.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by 28Schweet(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2010
zap2:

Oh Boy! See advice jaburata! lmao
its easy to say, since u guys ar all on the outside.
Its only the pipu in d kitchen dat r feeling d heat! Wait till u get in same situation, your perception will change. But its a shame women r always @ d receiving end in such situations.
My advice to all women--"the only way to minimize hurt when your partner chooses to cheat on u is-- Do not give in to Pre-marital sex! But thats too hard, u claim " but i love him", love my backside. true love does not equate pre-marital s The general problem is --Women are too cheap! Even the so-called experience ones stil fall mugu to an heartrobber in the end.

This is the way of the world. Ladies , goodluck if u've found your 'man', if not keep praying and searching.

SHM @ this so you think, once he's married or you're married to him and giving him all the bleeping he wants he won't cheat on you shocked, lmao @ this. a man/woman will cheat if and when they want to, all it takes is loose moral fibre.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Dalby(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
The women here sound more aggrieved undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by seyibrown(f): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
@post

It is enough reason to end a relationship but of course their is the matter of 'forgiving someone you love'.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by kodewrita(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
What other reason do you need? Trust is core. without that there's effectively no relationship. However, xtians are taught to forgive. Go with your heart.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by femmy2010(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
What better reason?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by cheated: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
Absolutely it's enough to end a relationship. If you search the internet you'll find plenty of info to support that you should leave. one place you can get infidelity support www.cheatedon.org.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by tweenytee(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
Cheat on me once, shame on you. . . . cheat on me tw. . . . . hell nah, that first one is enough.

But thatz if I'm sure that he really did cheat. . . .

BTW, your friend needs to drop him like he's hawt.

Waaa gba yiiiiiiii

@ Ebonyeyes FANTASTIC QUESTION!!!!!! if it were the other way round, wld the guy end it? Yes he willl!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / I Have The Hottest Boyfriend In The World...see His Handsome Face (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.