Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? (5837 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

I can condone any EVIL but homosexuality. . . . .
Make una fear God now.

Infidelity is NOT enough reason for a woman to end a relationship.
The tide has changed. . . . . .There's no guarantee her next boyfriend will not do the same so what's the point in hopping from one bed to another?

In the land of moldor. . .Sauron is the one to fear, but since you have turned to the light. . .i shall take my place in moldor tongue No mind me jare grin

So you're basically saying most guys are weak willed and ruled by their willies. . . grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

In the land of moldor. . .Sauron is the one to fear, but since you have turned to the light. . .i shall take my place in moldor tongue  No mind me jare grin

Don't be surprised even Sauron has got principles. grin cheesy

iice:

So you're basically saying most guys are weak willed and ruled by their willies. . . grin

Iice, if you walk in a man's shoes and see what we see everyday, you will have a dozen baby-mommas.
It's not EASY packing tonnes of testosterone in a man. Please give us our credits. grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by invisible2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
Is it because men no longer marry seven wives? Did the women complain back then, the men are keeping one woman at home and 'sowing' outside like their ancestors did and somebody is still complaining. In pre civilization days, men can 'service' five or more holes per day, just like the cockrows do the hens, all animalistic tendecies contained in their genes. Let the men loose abeg!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
invisible!:

Is it because men no longer marry seven wives? Did the women complain back then, the men are keeping one woman at home and 'sowing' outside like their ancestors did and somebody is still complaining. In pre civilization days, men can 'service' five or more holes per day, just like the cockrows do the hens, all animalistic tendecies contained in their genes. Let the men loose abeg!

Science is coming along well. Soon they will have a workable time machine. Please purchase one

~Sauron~:

Don't be surprised even Sauron has got principles. grin cheesy

Iice, if you walk in a man's shoes and see what we see everyday, you will have a dozen baby-mommas.
It's not EASY packing tonnes of testosterone in a man. Please give us our credits. grin

Yeah like Chigurrh got his but i adore him anyway.
Haha. . .my brothers are doing well enough to make me still believe in men cheesy
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

Yeah like Chigurrh got his but i adore him anyway.
Haha. . .my brothers are doing well enough to make me still believe in men cheesy

U adore Chigurgh? shocked shocked shocked He's sick sick sick.
Hmmmm. . . . . . . . .You dunno what your brothers are doing behind you o. . . . .
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

U adore Chigurgh? shocked shocked shocked He's sick sick sick.
Hmmmm. . . . . . . . .You dunno what your brothers are doing behind you o. . . . .

Yes cheesy He's awesome and principled tongue

Tufiakwa. . .they aren't weak-willed people, else they would have asked me to shoot them since grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nwaka77: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
@Poster

Do I look like I want AIDS and other STDS? Why do you think Africa is the AIDS basket of the world? Because African men are walking disease bags! Date and marry them at your own risk. They will cut your life short in no amount of time and yes, if I was married to a cheating chuvinist scumbag, I will divorce him asap. angry Thankfully, I don't live in Naija where women are properties and have no intentions to do so anytime soon. My husband won't even want us to live there anyway!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

Do I look like I want AIDS and other STDS? Why do you think Africa is the AIDS basket of the world? Because African men are walking disease bags! Date and marry them at your own risk. They will cut your life short in no amount of time and yes, if I was married to a cheating chuvinist scumbag, I will divorce him asap. angry Thankfully, I don't live in Naija where women are properties and have no intentions to do so anytime soon. My husband won't even want us to live there anyway!

This is beyond ridiculous!!!!

iice:

Yes cheesy He's awesome and principled tongue
Tufiakwa. . .they aren't weak-willed people, else they would have asked me to shoot them since grin

I see. . . .
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by chika98: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
OP
Get yourself a little fun on the side as well. grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by A40(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
I don't think anyone here is wiser than King Solomon that had 700 wives and even more concubines on a serious note though its up to both parties to decide what they will or won't put up with

@Ebonyeyes
I would be pleased to inform you that 6-8 out of every 10 lezzie couple has either or both individuals cheating on each other with a member of the opposite sex

Vibrators would not keep you warm when its cold at night neither would they bite,lick or talk dirty when its necessary lol
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zebra543: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
A-40:

I don't think anyone here is wiser than King Solomon that had 700 wives and even more concubines on a serious note though its up to both parties to decide what they will or won't put up with

@Ebonyeyes
I would be pleased to inform you that 6-8 out of every 10 lezzie couple has either or both individuals cheating on each other with a member of the opposite gender

Vibrators would not keep you warm when its cold at night neither would they bite,lick or talk dirty when its necessary lol

I highly doubt any unfaithful man can ever be half as succesful as he was!, he probably gave each concubine her own condo!

i never get tireds of you nigerians and your made up statistics, may i ask where you got that precious info from? the department of social sciences in Harvard would like to know!

You will be soooo suprised what intimacy gadgets and haagen daas can do. . . . .something most men cannot!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by A40(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
@Zebra543
Asko ooh! Ibeere. . . I have done my research go and do yours Oshofree lol. How unsuccessful was M.K.O Abiola? but yeah you are bit right
As for toys please they just get you warmed for the big thing when you find that man that knocks your lights out you would burn those toys. Khaki ain't leather Ma'am
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by invisible2(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
Cut the guys some slack mehn! Do you want a guy to be in prison for pounding the same woman to death by his every night acrobatics. This same woman will rush back here and open a thread that reads "please advice, my man is insatiable in bed" and we will be wasting our precious time here. Let the men roam, we want a legislation to allow the men service as many holes as they can handle.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zebra543: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2010
A-40:

@Zebra543
Asko ooh! Ibeere. . . I have done my research go and do yours Oshofree lol. How unsuccessful was M.K.O Abiola? but yeah you are bit right
As for toys please they just get you warmed for the big thing when you find that man that knocks your lights out you would burn those toys. Khaki ain't leather Ma'am

unless your a woman, you really cant speak for one, forget what youve been told!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by agathamari(f): 3:05am On Jun 07, 2010
@Odunnu
i am going by the global conception rate.  the global birth adverage is 52%male-48%female (stats include children died/killed withing 15 days of birth)  the current estimation is 25 million more men of marring age (18-35) years old then women worldwide.

@faher- i go on fact not fables
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2010
unfaithfulness is reason enough to end a relationship. That means its over! No question.
And in regards to this poylgamy thing, what in the world makes anyone think that women doesnt like variety like men. And if I was a woman who was a wife of a polygamist I would be lacking in attention and sex and needing more husbands!I would need 5.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by invisible2(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2010
^^^^ very correct, the women are asking for it also, the men are going for it, why can't we just enjoy the gooooood things of life, life is too short to bottle up your emotions. Free your mind and go for what you like, enjoy yourself thoroughly!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
Do me, I do you. God no go vex. cheesy
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by princekevo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
agathamari:

@Odunnu
i am going by the global conception rate.  the global birth adverage is 52%male-48%female (stats include children died/killed withing 15 days of birth)  the current estimation is 25 million more men of marring age (18-35) years old then women worldwide.

@faher- i go on fact not fables

Please you might as well provide a link for the above facts.

@ Topic.
I believe your fren is right. The issue of infedelity in relationship cannot have a general Judgement, but individual.
To some it might be, while to some it might be not enough reason to kiss their relationship goodbye. So let you fren make the decsion bye herself. Tiger wood's wife chose to still be with her husband after cheating on her with 9 different women(which was known). To some they might see her as being stupid or foolish and some might see it as wise decision. So the decision lies in the hands of the maker.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by 28Schweet(f): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
grin

@ poster, clearly your friend is not opposed to getting STD's, raising illigetimate kids (should the guy wish to marry), and i suspect too she suffers from a low self esteem, for her to want to 'look the other way' when her guy sows his seeds on her. SMH, undecided
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by obelisk(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
i wouldnt want my gf to leave me because of my infidelity.
i cant rationalize it.

dunno, tis hard to explain jo.file!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by DeepSoul(f): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^ But you would leave her if she's unfaithful abi. Mschew

There's a new, intersting theory about cheating (esp men)
They say it's now no longer about whether or not he cheats
It's a given that he will cheat
However, what's most important is the manner in which he cheats.
I.e some men do it respectfully, covering all tracks without arousing suspicions from their spouse
While the real bad men are the ones who do it IN UR FACE

Seriously, whether you cover ur tracks or not, an STD will remain an STD!!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by invisible2(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^^does an STD happen everytime you have a fling? Go get educated.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by DeepSoul(f): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^I meant in an event where it does happen. Condoms break don't they.

What has education got to do with it?? <<shaking my head!>>
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
in terms of friendship, it depends on the kind of mind one will have for his/her patner.

buh if that happens in terms of marraige. . . Omo na final whistle be that!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Echidime(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
Cheating if not good,but then hey it can happen to you,so don't be too hard on your man or woman when he or she cheats,the only rreason is that what he or she saw was too tempting to resist.

Do you know how many beautiful ladies we pass by each day on the street? Or how many rich guys that approach a woman each day? Is not easy,especially when one is not too bouyant financially your na im be say Nigas go chop your love
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Wislet(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
zebra543:

Think of it this way, someone has to remain with an unfaithful man? They are called insecure women!

GBAM!!!
People that don't have self worth go for so much less than they deserve, and with silly excuses too.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Wislet(f): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
zebra543:

Think of it this way, someone has to remain with an unfaithful man? They are called insecure women!

GBAM!!!
People that don't have self worth go for so much less than they deserve, and with silly excuses too.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by dbigrod(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=16pt]
Echidime:

Cheating if not good,but then hey it can happen to you,so don't be too hard on your man or woman when he or she cheats,the only rreason is that what he or she saw was too tempting to resist.

no one actually plans to cheat,a man cheats when he sees something that is too tempting to resist. grin

sincerely,if a babe cheats on me,i`ll leave her and will never have anything to do with such babe.

[/size]
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by baslone: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Life itself is a gamble! Tell your friend to dump

him and move on to the next cheat!!!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2010
Na wa oh!

Cheating is now a normal thing? undecided
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by chrisja(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
as much as we are entitled to free will we nd to learn to control our mouth n oppinion, INFIDELITY IS ENOUGH REASON TO END A RELATIONSHIP MOST EXPECIALLY THESE WILLFUL GUYS WHO GO ABOUT JUMPING FROM ONE GIRL TO ANODA. ANY LADY WHO IS NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO DUMP AN INFIDEL GUY IS INSECURE AND LACK SELF ESTEEM. LADIES FOR CHRIST SAKE BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES AND HOLD YOURSELVES IN HIGH ESTEEM. STOP DEFINING YOURSELVES BY A GUY OR GUYS OPPINION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. / How I Committed Incest With My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.