Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On (16567 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
This forum has become so boring. Let's make it lively again . Post photos of things you would never spend your money on.
I'll start

So these Juicy Couture bags are well over $200 and I am thinking " Thunda fire the devil" Why would I spend my money on such crap!

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ridiculously high ankle breakers stilettos   Those things will give you corns, calluses, blisters, varicose veins, bunions and everything bad. Notice how runway models have busted feet? Yes its because of those leg breakers.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
armadillo heels cheesy

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2010
And to think that the pink shoe is $507 . . I wonder how some women can be so blind.
I can see a razzoid chic wearing that rainbow sneaks grin

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2010
Some people would rather skip rent and pay for these over-priced named brands. Why spend money on things that wouldnt be in fashion next year? The mind boggles.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Sissy3(f): 4:21am On Jun 07, 2010
artificial nails is a big no no for me

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2010
~Sissy~:

artificial nails is a big no no for me

Me too, gurl!

My natural nails looks sexy enough. . . . I always get compliment on them, so I dont bother ith fake nails tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2010
@post

Anything with this scary looking thing.

[img]http://www.icedout.info/images/rainbow-skull-crossbone-jeans.jpg[/img]
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2010
I'll never spend my money on long skirts. . . . unless its absolutely required

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2010
One piece swim suit. . . . unless I see one that looks sexy

[img]http://www.chinawholesalegift.com/pic/Sport-Outdoor-Leisure-Gifts/Swimming-Series-Gifts/Swimwear/Honey-Girl-Surf-One-Piece-Swimsuit-(Women-s)-20494581934.jpg[/img]
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2010
Leather jackets. . . . I dont see what ppl see in them

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2010
fake eyelashes

2 Likes

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2010
Dark lipstick and liner lipsrsealed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2010
Fake nails

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2010
Dance hall styleeeeeeeeee. lipsrsealed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2010
Those Brazilian abi na Japanese hair extensions. undecided

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by bodsibobo(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2010
Hhhmmm,

Girls, Girls, Girls.

So you'd never spend your money on these.  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

But I'm sure if your man offered to buy them for you, you'd gladly take them.  grin  grin  grin

Meaning: the problem isn't really the items; nor the prices but from whose pocket/wallet the funds is coming out from!!!  wink  wink  wink

Kapish?  tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by olaolabiy: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2010
an ipod
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by PurestBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
ola olabiy:

an ipod

Sure
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
I dont like this kind of dressing, i cant spend my doug on that

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
i can buy this either carry purse like woman

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
stereo mp3 canvas

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
jean suit & jacket an't for me, i dislike them

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin DONT LIKE GIRLS THAT PUT ON G-STRINGS I AM CONTEMPLATING WEATHER TO POST THE PICTURES
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Geegirly: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
nnawahooooooooooooooooooooooooo some women and men pritend that they don't like this and that don't worry i will call my father obama to come Niger with some of those goods let me see if u people will not rush it as if tomorro will end. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
bodsibobo:

Hhhmmm,

Girls, Girls, Girls.

So you'd never spend your money on these.  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

But I'm sure if your man offered to buy them for you, you'd gladly take them.  grin  grin  grin

Meaning: the problem isn't really the items; nor the prices but from whose pocket/wallet the funds is coming out from!!!  wink  wink  wink

Kapish?  tongue

Nope.

sizzlers:

grin grin grin grin grin DONT LIKE GIRLS THAT PUT ON G-STRINGS I AM CONTEMPLATING WEATHER TO POST THE PICTURES

Show them. tongue

@Topic.  Very cheap  gawdy bling.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Ranoscky(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Sizzlers

Don't be shy to post anything, all join. U can even post "Nude" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Kunbee: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
sizzlers:

stereo mp3 canvas

Wtf undecided undecided
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by minute(f): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
Oxford heels.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Godmother(f): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
Clothes by Lanre Da Silva. They are just "too" vintage for my liking
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
Are they? Most of her designs are fabulous!
She designed the bride's maids dresses for a wedding I attended recently and I thought the dresses were beautiful.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by denony(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2010
nice pix here

girls pretending they can't buy this they can't buy that, while they are striving to have them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.