Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On (16577 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my God Rhianna started out as a naturally pretty and fresh face now she is pushing it to the limit with this edgy look and she is starting to look the opposite of attractive. I guess she has been hollywooded.

Paris finally bent under pressure to have implants. Hollywood is a hell of a place.

Girl, This is the entertainment industry. She has to stand out! I actually dig it. She is doing her thing grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2010
hair extension, fake eyelashes. black lipstick, and anything Lady gaga wears.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2010
ARE WE GOOD TO GO! angry angry
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by indie22(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by indie22(f): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2010
I would never spend money on espadrilles, they're ugly and tacky!
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
madlady:

I thought they were chicken fillets? smiley
Do fillets do that? where can I buy them at? grin grin grin I think she has been enhanced.

chika98:

Girl, This is the entertainment industry. She has to stand out! I actually dig it. She is doing her thing grin
Well I actually prefer her Pon de replay days even up to Umbrella now she has pushed things too far.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Do fillets do that? where can I buy them at? grin grin grin I think she has been enhanced.

She's says's no undecided but I'm with you,well I'm not sure undecided,

@Topic Batty Riders.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2010
I won't spend my money on those shoes Lala has on because I can't walk in them. Hot shoes though

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by shilling(f): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2010
Fake nails. Black lipstick. Brazilian hair things.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2010
Hot shoes! @ Chika. . .i dunno sha undecided I've spent money on shoes i don't wear and i doubt i will ever wear lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2010
chika98:

I won't spend my money on those shoes Lala has on because I can't walk in them. Hot shoes though

I was about to say iice will tackle you on that before I saw her comment. cheesy

shilling:

Fake nails. Black lipstick. Brazilian hair things.

Thank you! Be careful though, you're about to be called a liar. tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
What's a brazilian hair thing? Weave?
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
Yes. Those weaves that makes them look like mami water. cheesy
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
lol thanks.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 5:08am On Jun 11, 2010

<<<<<<<< ~Under Construction~>>>>>>
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2010
chika98:

~I agree wholeheartedly!! I like Ciara's Peeptoe booties too! Thing is tho the front of the shoe has a Platform base so as much as it may look ridiculously high,it's not hard to walk on! I Base that opinion from experience !!Well in my case as long as it's not more than 5 1/2 inches!! By the look of the heel it shud be about that . . . .

~As a rule i dont do more than 5 1/2 inches on stiletto's or wedges!! As long as my feet are looking pretty & i dont get to do much dancing or walking in them,you cud paint a pic of me looking all poised in those babbies!!
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2010
iice:

Hot shoes! @ Chika. . .i dunno sha undecided I've spent money on shoes i don't wear and i doubt i will ever wear lipsrsealed embarassed

Don't get me started on these purple pumps I got and can't walk in. Now I feel like my money was wasted.

Spikey: Thank God she didn't grin

MC: I wear heels when I know that One I get out of my house and get into the car. Second: Get out of the car to the venue Third: Sit down and stay sitting with minimal walking about. Finally walk back to the car at the end. grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks most of the things Juicy Couture has is very razz? As in why paste the whole name all over it like that?
Well What a way to let us know you are wearing Guess and JC

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2010
^^^Anything with logos all over looks razzy to me. I use to sell juicy cashys wink even their hangtag's look ott, check the crown

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2010
Thank God you got outta the razz biz. grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2010
chika98:

Thank God you got outta the razz biz. grin

lmao!
Earlier this year. . .i saw their bags and it felt soft and all that (yes, i just found out since i don't buy bags or go near them tongue) and so i thought to myself. . .ok i'll buy a wallet grin abeg when i see price i fashied the thing jare.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2010
chika98:

MC: I wear heels when I know that One I get out of my house and get into the car. Second: Get out of the car to the venue Third: Sit down and stay sitting with minimal walking about. Finally walk back to the car at the end. grin

~ I hear You!!

~I've never attempted going any higher. .tho the thought have crossed my mind to try a 6". . "what's the "half" difference?" attitude BUT the sensible side of me however dont want to find out!! Wudnt risk my ankles. . .

~So will my new gorgeous baby will be too high for you? Will be posting more pics on your "Show Off Your Favourite Things" thread. . .

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2010
This lot.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2010
This Oscar D dress. embarassed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2010
looks like wet chicken grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2010
iice:

looks like wet chicken grin

Yes , sadly not the right choice for her. tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2010
That Oscar D dress is actually nice, it's not just something someone as big as Oprah should be wearing. It looks like an Alexander McQueen creation.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

That Oscar D dress is actually nice, it's not just something someone as big as Oprah should be wearing. It looks like an Alexander McQueen creation.

I really looked   closely at that dress,I could not decide if it's over styled undecided or if it's just a bad choice for O.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2010
It's a bad choice for Oprah. Some slimmer person woulda pulled it off.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
The latest "MUST HAVE" item. This YSL base metal ring.

I've just been given the bracelet,sorry to say, I hate that also.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
Tattoos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.