Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (13019 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me / Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yoshy:

Mr. The most noticeable characteristic of an introvert is being quiet (at least that's where people start judging from) however, anyone can pretend to be a quiet and calm person at any point. My point is, even an extrovert can pretend to be quiet in a place he isn't known to get some girls(naive girls) attention so far he is cute a little.

I'm not sure why you quoted me cos your argument is out of the line from what I meant.
why is everyone so touchy about being mentioned are you that afraid of having your cherished views challenged? thats the problem with introverts always shunning confrontation yet bragging to be all that.
introverts are not social, extraverts are out-going. thats where you start. introverts avoid parties, events, etc and avoid social interaction. just saying an introvert is quiet is misinformation. thats why you couldnt respond to this line, cause it confuses your concept of introvert:

MISEDUCATIONS:
you guys are mistaking the "strong silent type" of man for an introvert. all your descriptions of introvert amount to "im quiet". Bad boys are quiet. you can not call Dean Winchester of Supernatural Loud but he's a bad boy and he's an extravert. he's also quiet. you guys make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Espada10:

Actually, most TV marvel and DC characters are introverts.

captain America , spiderman ,superman etc

And ubunja, you didn't send those your ebooks to my Email.
and do you as an introvert also become a superhero by night and save the world? Superman is an Extravert, Clark Kent is an Introvert. Spiderman is an extravert, Peter Parker is an Introvert. dont forget these are people with two personalities/identities.
my Email is down. hala via whatsapp. number is on my profile.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by boiz2men(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
foyeks2001:
So true. Hubby is an introvert. He's the best hubby in the world. They are very homely; mostly domesticated. Sad thing abt them is that, they are just too emotional. Any lil misunderstanding, hubby will term it to another thing, but in all they are good husbands.

Ya dp ooo grin

My belle ooo
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Espada10:

Yep I see your point but even in that their superhero costume. ..you can still feel it unlike extrovert and brash heroes like iron man and thor (it doesn't matter which form they are on,you must notice them)

Heck..bruce wayne was an extrovert in his billornaire form but actually an introvert and private in his batman costume

Another angle

that shows you that no one is really a total introvert per say..it all depends on the environment and timing and condition to bring out your extrovertness.

Those guys used their superhero customs

Others can be introverts offline but extroverts online.

That is why if you meet some people offline ...you will be wondering if he or she is actually the same person you met online.
Not that he or she is a troll but they are more comfortable / strong opinionated online than offline.

My point is that introverts should not be underestimated.
you said most superheroes are introverts and i proved to you how wrong you are. yet you still push your theory by naming other superheroes. what you call being introverted in Batman is simply him being secretive and being anonymous. Bruce Wayne's batman alterego is not about it being extraverted vs him as an introvert but about him being a carefree playboy publicly and a responsible crime fighter by night.
that thing of people being extraverted online VS introverted in real life is the same thing as superheroes. behind a mask of anonymity everyone is an extravert because thats an alter ego, an identity.
introverts are usually nerds etc, but in relationships they fail big time. getting girls is a social activity. if you cant function in social setttings the way introverts cant, automatically you're handicapped.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Espada10:
I dont why alot of people underestimate introverts...

There is a big difference between introverts and beta males.

They are not the same

A woman can manipulate weak beta males to stupor but not introverts.

Introverts will give you that feeling that you are the one in charge but you are not.

Introverts are not stupid or push overs...those guys one of the most dangerous people you can jam..they can read you immediately just by watching you...they can predict your movement and behaviour just by having a few sentences with you and will still pretend they noticed nothing until when they want to activate it.

I have seen introverts that are not confident. Being an introvert doesn't mean u are the same to the next introvert, just like all extroverts are not the same, all introverts are not the same. We all have individual differences.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by STILESGANG: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
They are attracted to the introverts but Bleep the extroverts.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by babyfaceafrica: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
why is everyone so touchy about being mentioned are you that afraid of having your cherished views challenged? thats the problem with introverts always shunning confrontation yet bragging to be all that.
introverts are not social, extraverts are out-going. thats where you start. introverts avoid parties, events, etc and avoid social interaction. just saying an introvert is quiet is misinformation. thats why you couldnt respond to this line, cause it confuses your concept of introvert:

bro which introverts avoid parties and events?....
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
bro which introverts avoid parties and events?....
thats what im saying. guys here dont even know what an introvert is. like you for an example. its hillarious.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by babyfaceafrica: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats what im saying. guys here dont even know what an introvert is. like you for an example. its hillarious.
ok
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
you guys are just lumping everything together....introverts are different from each other .....not all introverts are weak and handicapped socially o.......panasharp introverts dey o
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
ok
go do your research boss. this false humility will get you nowhere.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Samsonyte(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Am an introvert by nature,but am deadly and a green snake in a green grass.If i tell you today that my parents still look at me like a virgin and a saint you will be surprised;while i have multiplte sex partners and do all sort of promiscous things.Introverts dont make noise they are always sneaky,and smart but you may think they cant hurt a fly,but they will hurt you a thousand times and you wont ever know.And you hardly fool an intovert,they detect things very fast.Thats why when any of my girls start the slightest misbehaviour i dump them fast.And we introverts dont like drama,and anything that will disturb our peace of mind;when we find out you are that kind of girl we drop you like its hot.Op and i dont believe your assertion that introvert tend to stay longer in a relationship.As for me the longest i have dated a girl in my lifetime is 3 months.Long term relationships aint for us because we are most times aloof and dont seem care.

likewise me too, i dnt care.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Samsonyte(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Espada10:
I dont why alot of people underestimate introverts...

There is a big difference between introverts and beta males.

They are not the same

A woman can manipulate weak beta males to stupor but not introverts.

Introverts will give you that feeling that you are the one in charge but you are not.

Introverts are not stupid or push overs...those guys one of the most dangerous people you can jam..they can read you immediately just by watching you...they can predict your movement and behaviour just by having a few sentences with you and will still pretend they noticed nothing until when they want to activate it.

boss i love that, that is exactly my attitude, even people around me respect me for that , they wondered how did datz in most cases.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
funny how most of the people i follow commented on this thread...meaning...

They are intelligent because i only follow members whose post sound intelligent to me...meaning....

They are introverted in a way because introverts are one of the most intelligent people you can come across. Am not even gonna talk about the fact that i, for one, opened this thread because it talks about my personality....

Am not a full blown introvert though i stay indoors more often because thats when am more productive...

I don't talk much...

Am here and there (am very observant- Ghost)

i hate to be taken advantaged of so i use my brain most of the time.

I am a perfectionist... That said, i love...

Confident extroverted girls.

Opposites attract. If there are more extroverted girls than introverted girls in the world, then introverts are the most prefered kind of men in the world. It doesn't matter if they are beta or alpha, social or not social, finish last or finish first...ladies would prefer them more.

Pple like Ubunja should learn to deal with this fact and stop talking down on the personality which he himself possesses, sort of.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:
funny how most of the people i follow commented on this thread...meaning...

They are intelligent because i only follow members whose post sound intelligent to me...meaning....

They are introverted in a way because introverts are one of the most intelligent people you can come across. Am not even gonna talk about the fact that i, for one, opened this thread because it talks about my personality....

Am not a full blown introvert though i stay indoors more often because thats when am more productive...

I don't talk much...

Am here and there (am very observant- Ghost)

i hate to be taken advantaged of so i use my brain most of the time.

I am a perfectionist... That said, i love...

Confident extroverted girls.

Opposites attract. If there are more extroverted girls than introverted girls in the world, then introverts are the most prefered kind of men in the world. It doesn't matter if they are beta or alpha, social or not social, finish last or finish first...ladies would prefer them more.

Pple like Ubunja should learn to deal with this fact and stop talking down on the personality which he himself possesses, sort of.

you're just repeating ubunja's message in your own words.:

MISEDUCATIONS:
Women fvck extroverts but marry introverts.
extroverts are given the virginity while introverts get the leftovers. why? extroverts can fvck and introverts dont cheat.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by lifedynamics: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2018
abdeiz:
OP should go and sit down, introverts are one of the most boring people to women. Dont come here to give us hope, we are aware of our strengths and weaknesses and how to deal with it or live with it.

I thought i was the only one who got this? grin
Don't let op deceive you guys ooo...better go out of the house, that's when I started getting women.
Women don't like introverts, it's like one of the laws of Newton or in this case Dating( unexplainable but true) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you're just repeating ubunja's message in your own words.:

and since when does fvcking a woman become an achievement?

If introverts don't get fvcked as much as extroverts, it simply means fvcking is not their priority. If introverts really wanna get bleeped, they'll do what needs to be done.

Introverts are busy trying to change the world, pple like me, even if i get urges often, fucking is the last thing i wanna do right now.

And if an introvert wants to marry a virgin, who told you he can't pull that off?

Extroverts marry leftovers too. Fvcking a woman before marriage is a disadvantage to whoever does the fvcking bro, and the person being fvcked too.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

If introverts don't get fvcked as much as extroverts, it simply means fvcking is not their priority. If introverts really wanna get bleeped, they'll do what needs to be done.

Introverts are busy trying to change the world, pple like me, even if i get urges often, fucking is the last thing i wanna do right now.

And if an introvert wants to marry a virgin, who told you he can't pull that off?

Extroverts marry leftovers too. Fvcking a woman before marriage is a disadvantage to whoever does the fvcking bro, and the person being fvcked too.
since men were called studs and women sluts
since men bought sex
since men called rape a blessing

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

this is a sex thread not a "change the World" thread. stay on topic

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

Extroverts marry leftovers too. Fvcking a woman before marriage is a disadvantage to whoever does the fvcking bro, and the person being fvcked too .
what do you as a guy lose when you fvck for the first time? a girl loses her hymen. what do you lose except sperm, something you've already lost a hundred times via wet dreams
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

since men were called studs and women sluts
since men bought sex
since men called rape a blessing
i dont try to fit in bro. I do what i like. I can't buy sex at this point in my life. I run away from it.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
this is a sex thread not a "change the World" thread. stay on topic
ok
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

i dont try to fit in bro. I do what i like. I can't buy sex at this point in my life. I run away from it.
thats what YOU do. but majority of guys pay for sex and brag when they get it for free. that should show you for men sex is indeed an achievement. thats reality.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

what do you as a guy lose when you fvck for the first time? a girl loses her hymen. what do you lose except sperm, something you've already lost a hundred times via wet dreams
you loose the blessing that would have come your way. You pile of one extra punishment on your heap of punishments (from God). Thats enough reason to avoid fvcking.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats what YOU do. but majority of guys pay for sex and brag when they get it for free. that should show you for men sex is indeed an achievement. thats reality.
am different then.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

am different then.
but the thread wasnt about you personally. notice the title is not:
Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Ebuka
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

you loose the blessing that would have come your way. You pile of one extra punishment on your heap of punishments (from God). Thats enough reason to avoid fvcking.
and now you veer off into religion? must i keep asking you to stay on topic??
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by dave4rella(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm an introvert, but I do wonders, when it comes to my relationship with the opposite sex, then again I'm very reserved and confident more than those extroverts self
Re: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. / How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.