Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday (15774 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I've Lost Respect For My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is funny cheesy
lol
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by crafteck(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.

You are stupid, sorry for the insult, you can't talk there but you can let steam out on nairaland abi..
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by nlPoster: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
At least you added "some" to your title.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by MedicH: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Deliver us from all evil.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Broke niggas everywhere grin grin grin
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by four4prax: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2020
that's messed tbh

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Savagethe21st(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by 2buffagain(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
A simple "I hope you brought your purses. I'm only covering me and my girlfriend" is good enough to clear the air.

You should never be a bitch to women. You should never portray yourself as weak. You don't know it yet, but all the women knew what was happening and you allowing it made them lose redirect for you because now they know you are not assertive.

Without that respect, you will never get that girl.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Starz825(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
How can it be game over...it shows the kind of relationship u keeping with her...you are the woman here bro(you love her, she doesn't love you but ur money)...so because u weren't able to keep up with the demands of her friends will make her call off her relationship...
No be say u plan on taking her friends out prior before that time....
Niggas needs to stand up against this thing..
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
shut up and grow some balls .or just die so we know one idiot is gone
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by delvinho: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020

I guess you are 20 or something. What kind of yarn is this? You want to marry a lady that cannot help you plan financially? What's your business with losing face in front of her friends who obviously don't fucking send you? Mtsheeeeww. Grow up bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy / Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.